GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Brunn, the suspect in the slaying of a 7-year-old Georgia girl who lived in the apartment complex where he worked, will plead "not guilty," his attorney said Thursday.
A court date for an arraignment has not been set. David Cannon Sr., one of his court-appointed attorneys, said Brunn will enter a "not guilty plea" at the appropriate time.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29948711/detail.html#ixzz1fzMo82uC

---------

Snipped

Am I reading this part right??? This guy went to the poor mother's apartment and asked for a photo to help with the search?????

If true could it be a trophy? People have said that he hung around the playground and often talked to the children. One would think he would know what she looked like. But, maybe not. Very creepy if he is the one. jmo

I hate to say it because we have not yet gotten any information about his past or history but Marc's assessment is exactly what I have been thinking since they found this child's body. The sheer overkill of the injuries inflicted on Jorelys, sadistic, coupled with the sexual assault :(

As many of us have been saying from the start, she may be his first murder, but things will be coming out. About his interactions with children. About his interactions with women. (ETA and yes, more than likely his interactions with animals and neighborhood pets)

You don't just wake up one day to do this sort of horrific crime. This has been building and escalating, probably for years.

On HLN Mike Brooks reporting they have evidence from the empty apt,from his apt, from the dumpster and his car
That's the first I've heard about the car.
May I please ask what that evidence is?

Does any one know what his car looked like and what he was driving.

I hate to say it because we have not yet gotten any information about his past or history but Marc's assessment is exactly what I have been thinking since they found this child's body. The sheer overkill of the injuries inflicted on Jorelys, sadistic, coupled with the sexual assault :(

As many of us have been saying from the start, she may be his first murder, but things will be coming out. About his interactions with children. About his interactions with women. (ETA and yes, more than likely his interactions with animals and neighborhood pets)

You don't just wake up one day to do this sort of horrific crime. This has been building and escalating, probably for years.

bbm:

ita..

not to mention she was murdered in a vacant apartment and was bound with plastic ties, gagged (tape?), and stabbed...

are all these items readily sitting around in a vacant apartment? No. Most likely one of the vacant apartments was set up in advance for the right moment.

the cbs video from this morning I posted also said the garage used by maintenance workers was also being searched.

Who would have these things just sitting around on the fly or on their person to use in this way? No way. No wonder they say this was planned and calculated.

And a neighbor sees him driving slowly staring at kids on the playground.. he makes comments to residents that it would be easy to break in and take a kid..

And don't forget the sighting of him by the dumpster with a black bag and a flashlight..

He lived there for less than a month..l this complex already seemed to have lots of problems but they never knew trouble until this monster was hired into their midst.

:twocents:

hit the nail on the head imhoo...

so sorry Marc has to even see this case/dredge up his pain...

I concur. Told my best friend in Canton almost the same thing yesterday by phone. There will be other victims. MOO She is on the County Commission...she and others are upset with the way the City of Canton handled this case in the beginning. She thinks we will find that this babygirl was killed after the call to 911 and before the GBI came in...she hears lots of talk about why they failed to check the vacant apts from the outset. We will see.

The sighting of him by the dumpster with a black bag and a flashlight..

I thought the young man in the video said he saw someone.He didn't say it was him.

Why in the world would you bring a flashlight to show everyone in the middle of the night you were out there.This all not making any sense to me.

Per Mike Brooks...you could see the trash compactor from RB's apartment on the 3rd level. Direct view.

If anyone does have a copy of his facebook, RB did say what type car he had. I believe it was a brown Honda he wrote about but not sure when as I read back to about January of 2011, maybe farther. TIA

The sighting of him by the dumpster with a black bag and a flashlight..

I thought the young man in the video said he saw someone.He didn't say it was him.

Why in the world would you bring a flashlight to show everyone in the middle of the night you were out there.This all not making any sense to me.
Sure! Bring a flashlight to a trash compactor with HEAVY police presence! To alert them about what you are doing? That'd be crazy!:crazy:

Maybe it was him but I'm sleuthin a lil on my own...

Per HLN. He duct taped her mouth :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member