GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on HLN Mike Brooks say that she was bound and duct tape placed across her mouth. I read I think in the earlier pages here that Brunn had made some comment about OCA on his FB page and now Mike Brooks is saying Brunn placed duct tape on the mouth. :eek:

RT @issueswithjvm: #HLN's @MikeBrooks has sad BREAKING NEWS: cops say 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera's hands, feet were bound w/ plastic ties. Mouth was duct taped

The sighting of him by the dumpster with a black bag and a flashlight..

I thought the young man in the video said he saw someone.He didn't say it was him.

Why in the world would you bring a flashlight to show everyone in the middle of the night you were out there.This all not making any sense to me.

one of the videos from today (same guy was interviewed) said it looked like him at the dumpster...

(sorry.. the way they keep updating articles with new info makes it impossible to link but I saw it)

Just heard on HLN Mike Brooks say that she was bound and duct tape placed across her mouth. I read I think in the earlier pages here that Brunn had made some comment about OCA on his FB page and now Mike Brooks is saying Brunn placed duct tape on the mouth. :eek:
Does anyone know what she was bound with? Maybe a picture of it.

If true could it be a trophy? People have said that he hung around the playground and often talked to the children. One would think he would know what she looked like. But, maybe not. Very creepy if he is the one. jmo

Most people who help search for missing children/persons hand out fliers which include a photo of the missing person so I see nothing wrong with Ryan asking for a photo to aid him in the search for Jorelys.

It helps to have a photo on hand to show people especially if the missing person has siblings. The apt complex is so large with many people coming and going so I doubt many of the tenants and visitors at the complex would know who the missing child is by name only.

Ryan was the groundskeeper who had only been employed at the complex for approximately 1 month so why do people find it strange for him to be outside at the trash bin and playground? His job requires him to be outside most of the day keeping the grounds and playground clean and depositing trash in the bin and because Ryan was new at the complex, he may have simply been introducing himself to the children so they would know who he was and not be afraid of him.

Our friendly caretaker stops and talks to everyone who comes onto the property.

JMO

I believe the ME can distinguish between injuries which occurred before and after death. moo

Yes, for the most part they can. The blood spatter in the apt. if any would help tell that tale too.

one of the videos from today (same guy was interviewed) said it looked like him at the dumpster...

(sorry.. the way they keep updating articles with new info makes it impossible to link but I saw it)

Thank you for answering me.

The guy didn't say this at first. He saw him in the dark?

well the zip ties and duct tape explain why no one heard screams or signs/sounds of struggles from that apartment. :shakehead:

I saw his interview yesterday... He did say it. All this finger pointing at the "new guy".....:twocents:

eta: I think it was during NG? Did you watch her show?

God i was praying poor little Jorely had been knocked out or even deceased from the head injury before the horrific acts upon her body. Not sounding that way :banghead:

RT @issueswithjvm: #HLN's @MikeBrooks has sad BREAKING NEWS: cops say 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera's hands, feet were bound w/ plastic ties. Mouth was duct taped

Plastic ties From say like garbage bags? What type of plastic ties were used?

bbm:

ita..

not to mention she was murdered in a vacant apartment and was bound with plastic ties, gagged (tape?), and stabbed...

are all these items readily sitting around in a vacant apartment? No. Most likely one of the vacant apartments was set up in advance for the right moment.

the cbs video from this morning I posted also said the garage used by maintenance workers was also being searched.

Who would have these things just sitting around on the fly or on their person to use in this way? No way. No wonder they say this was planned and calculated.

And a neighbor sees him driving slowly staring at kids on the playground.. he makes comments to residents that it would be easy to break in and take a kid..

And don't forget the sighting of him by the dumpster with a black bag and a flashlight..

He lived there for less than a month..l this complex already seemed to have lots of problems but they never knew trouble until this monster was hired into their midst.

:twocents:

From what I understand, he had access to a golf cart. Even if he didn't, a porter carries trash bags everywhere they go - if he did have a cart, it was probably a stocked maintenance cart - all of which would have the basics:
Hammer
Duct tape
single edged blades
plastic twist ties - like the ones some PD's use to cuff perps

In fact, he probably had the duct tape, single edged razor blades, and the trash bags on him - no one would look twice. My porter has a trash bag(s), on him almost all the time.

If, like most porters, he also trashes out vacant units and assists with making them ready, he would have a hammer to remove nails, duct tape to tape up boxes, wrap old blinds, etc. The single edged blades would be used to scrape old caulk off the tub and around the toilets. The ties for all sorts of things - and I see them in the maintenance shops and on the maintenance carts all the time. Nothing at all unusual and totally accessible to a porter.

He probably visits the dumpster 10 or more times a day throwing away trash from the property, the office, the amenities, and the vacants - nothing unusual there either.

Crime of opportunity in every way.

Is anyone else curious about Tricia's interview she alluded to earlier upthread? Cause I am. Very much so.

Most people who help search for missing children/persons hand out fliers which include a photo of the missing person so I see nothing wrong with Ryan asking for a photo to aid him in the search for Jorelys.

It helps to have a photo on hand to show people especially if the missing person has siblings. The apt complex is so large with many people coming and going so I doubt many of the tenants and visitors at the complex would know who the missing child is by name only.

Ryan was the groundskeeper who had only been employed at the complex for approximately 1 month so why do people find it strange for him to be outside at the trash bin and playground? His job requires him to be outside most of the day keeping the grounds and playground clean and depositing trash in the bin and because Ryan was new at the complex, he may have simply been introducing himself to the children so they would know who he was and not be afraid of him.

JMO

Driving around in front of the playground and staring at the children is imo suspicious behavior. being seen at the trash compactor the night of the abduction is also, IMO suspicious. What legal and reasonable purpose could he have to sneak out to the compactor that night?

Plastic ties From say like garbage bags? What type of plastic ties were used?

I dont think that has been released as yet but I am betting it was this type called zip ties.

Attachments

• zip tie.jpg
    zip tie.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 6

JMO
all that being said ^^^ GBI said that they arrested him after they rose to a level of probable cause to issue the warrant for his arrest. (this was wednesday)

On tuesday afternoon prelim. dna was expected back from the murder scene, the autopsy, etc (his car and apartment were also searched during this timeframe and items taken)

and they are *confident* he is the killer... this does not ring 'circumstantial' to me.. this was a statement from the director of the GBI

I dont think that has been released as yet but I am betting it was this type called zip ties.

Ah, didn't see your post....going to delete my gigantic one ;)

JMO

But there should be no reason for him to have her blood on any of his clothing or for any of his DNA to be found on her body. Because I think that is what he will be dealing with, evidence wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99