GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving around in front of the playground and staring at the children is imo suspicious behavior. being seen at the trash compactor the night of the abduction is also, IMO suspicious. What legal and reasonable purpose could he have to sneak out to the compactor that night?

I don't have the video of the guy.Didn't he say sunday night?Does anyone have the first video?

Most people who help search for missing children/persons hand out fliers which include a photo of the missing person so I see nothing wrong with Ryan asking for a photo to aid him in the search for Jorelys.

It helps to have a photo on hand to show people especially if the missing person has siblings. The apt complex is so large with many people coming and going so I doubt many of the tenants and visitors at the complex would know who the missing child is by name only.

Ryan was the groundskeeper who had only been employed at the complex for approximately 1 month so why do people find it strange for him to be outside at the trash bin and playground? His job requires him to be outside most of the day keeping the grounds and playground clean and depositing trash in the bin and because Ryan was new at the complex, he may have simply been introducing himself to the children so they would know who he was and not be afraid of him.

Our friendly caretaker stops and talks to everyone who comes onto the property.

JMO

Yes, but we're not talking about just anyone asking for a picture to help search. We are talking about the young man who neighbors describe as creepy, who watches children on the playground in a way that makes them uncomfortable. We are talking about someone who has been linked with evidence by law enforcement to the torture, rape and murder of a 7 year-old (evidence found in his apartment, car, the vacant apartment where she was killed and the dumpster where her little body was crushed.) Oh, and it was this particular "friendly caretaker" who was not simply disposing of trash but pushing "trash" into the dumpster with a stick (per neighbor), late at night, when evidence tells us the body of a little girl was in it. This is all after telling a neighbor how easy it would be to kidnap a child and hide them away in a vacant apartment.

All of that, coupled with him going to the mother's apartment and asking for a picture to help in the search is a little disturbing.

Been reading comments on articles and the consensus among those that know RB and are commenting is that they are convinced that they have the wrong person and RB isn't capable of doing something like this.

I know that nobody wants to believe their loved ones could do something so heinous, but he seems to have plenty of people supporting his innocence.

I wish they would release some of the evidence soon, but that's probably wishful thinking.

]Driving around in front of the playground and staring at the children
is imo suspiciousI agree
seen at the trash compactor the night of the abduction
is behavior. beingalso, IMO suspicious. What legal and reasonable purpose could he have to sneak out to the compactor that night?[/QUOTE]

I understood he was seen SUNDAY night at the compactor.
A scheduled time to compact? It was so full he was using a stick to poke garbage down it! Could have been part of the "job"
OR a requirement of his employment.
moo

Most people who help search for missing children/persons hand out fliers which include a photo of the missing person so I see nothing wrong with Ryan asking for a photo to aid him in the search for Jorelys.

It helps to have a photo on hand to show people especially if the missing person has siblings. The apt complex is so large with many people coming and going so I doubt many of the tenants and visitors at the complex would know who the missing child is by name only.

Ryan was the groundskeeper who had only been employed at the complex for approximately 1 month so why do people find it strange for him to be outside at the trash bin and playground? His job requires him to be outside most of the day keeping the grounds and playground clean and depositing trash in the bin and because Ryan was new at the complex, he may have simply been introducing himself to the children so they would know who he was and not be afraid of him.

JMO

All valid points except, if he had a flier with her picture why did he need a picture from her mother. And why did he go to her apartment to get a picture why didn't he ask someone if they had one, or if they could get him one. I would think someone in charge would be the person to do that. Also the witness saw him at the dumpster at night not during the day. And the interview I heard said it was on Sunday night. Not a regular work day/evening.

I understand what you are saying and all the 'things' people saw could just be coincidental, but sounds unusual to me. I would think LE had told the residents to report anything out of the ordinary. Just speculating and jmo.

I don't have the video of the guy.Didn't he say sunday night?Does anyone have the first video?

I don't have the video but I recall that this guy had come home from working at Subway about 10:50pm on Sunday night. He had crawled under the gate and while he was walking to his apt he noticed "someone" near the trash compactor with a flash light. Said he couldn't see who it was but he had passed his info on to the police after she was found in the trash compactor on Monday.

I agree. It doesn't matter if she had been left at the school bus stop previously because that is not what happened here. Poor sweet girl was home safe, and just feet away from her apartment, when she was kidnapped. So none of those past situations matter at this time, imo.

I've asked a few times, and I only remember hearing it once, but wasn't a four year old sibling with her at the playground as well?

All valid points except, if he had a flier with her picture why did he need a picture from her mother. And why did he go to her apartment to get a picture why didn't he ask someone if they had one, or if they could get him one. I would think someone in charge would be the person to do that. Also the witness saw him at the dumpster at night not during the day. And the interview I heard said it was on Sunday night. Not a regular work day/evening.

I understand what you are saying and all the 'things' people saw could just be coincidental, but sounds unusual to me. I would think LE had told the residents to report anything out of the ordinary. Just speculating and jmo.

I agree. How many other searchers do you think went and knocked on that door, and asked the distraught mother to give them a picture of her missing child? Makes no sense at all. He had the fliers and he had bosses who could have taken care of that if it was necessary.

As for him introducing himself to the children at the park--ugghh. Even creepier. There would be no need to do that. And I don't know any 20 yr old young man who has an interest in watching kids playing in the park.

I have been busy. Do we have a probable cause statement on this guy? Anyone have a guess as to why he was arrested? Thanks!

JMO

Well after reading the reports about cig butts, broken glass, dog poop and trash bags busted open lying all over the complex PRIOR to him being hired.. I tend to wonder... was the last GUY fired? and was the "community" cleaner after RB was hired?
Driving slowly around the playground? IMHO
he was looking for TRASH! not at people's babies!!!!!
IT WAS HIS JOB!
moo

I've asked a few times, and I only remember hearing it once, but wasn't a four year old sibling with her at the playground as well?

I heard that very early on and then I heard she was alone. so I don't know.

Did LE check the dumpster before?There was nothing in it? They couldn't get in it?I'm hearing different stories.I'm confused.I'm sorry.If they couldn't get in the dumpster.Then how is he pushing things deeper in ?This is really not making any sense to me.Did LE ever check this dumpster right when she came up missing?When did the dumpster get locked?

Sorry about the wink.I didn't put it on there.

Supposedly, from what I have read reported, her 1 and 4 yr old little sisters were at the park with the teen babystter. I think the babysitter focused on the two little ones and let the 7 yr old go about her business. Sadly. :rose:

In re of his not finishing high school. Some of the wisest people I have ever known didn't finish high school. Just my experience.

I have met some intelligent folks who didn't finish high school..but no wise ones. ^i^

I guess you'd have to define wise for me, and I never met them, but two people who I consider very wise beyond most high school graduates I know, are George Bernard Shaw and George Eastman (Kodak). I'm not at all an advocate for dropping out of school, but I don't think it always determines intelligence or common sense - actually, common sense is not taught.

Well after reading the reports about cig butts, broken glass, dog poop and trash bags busted open lying all over the complex PRIOR to him being hired.. I tend to wonder... was the last GUY fired? and was the "community" cleaner after RB was hired?
Driving slowly around the playground? IMHO
he was looking for TRASH! not at people's babies!!!!!
IT WAS HIS JOB!
moo

Our Porter walks around the property looking for trash not driving. And it is a huge property. So, don't know. Maybe he was looking for trash. And where did you read about dog poop and cig butts? I have not heard that. ty

Did LE check the dumpster before?There was nothing in it? They couldn't get in it?I'm hearing different stories.I'm confused.I'm sorry.If they couldn't get in the dumpster.Then how is he pushing things deeper in ?This is really not making any sense to me.Did LE ever check this dumpster right when she came up missing?When did the dumster get locked?

The neighbor Heather, said last night on NG they had checked the dumpster numerous times. That is why I asked earlier if they had checked the vacant apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86