GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These others that he molested in Lumpkin and Va.. Just a thought. I wonder if he was never charged because the victims were threatened and they never told anyone. Maybe he just confessed to them and that is why they are being reported. I just read an article that said he "allegedly" molested others.

These others that he molested in Lumpkin and Va.. Just a thought. I wonder if he was never charged because the victims were threatened and they never told anyone. Maybe he just confessed to them and that is why they are being reported. I just read an article that said he "allegedly" molested others.

I would really love to know more about these other molestations. And it seems his family knew about these molestations, as one of them was apparently a family member! If they had only done something about this, Jorelys might still be alive. And then they had the nerve to protest his so-called innocence this whole time!

This is from one of the prior links.

Keenan, the GBI director, said after the hearing that investigators uncovered evidence that Brunn had molested other children. He said Brunn's speedy guilty plea gives investigators a chance to delve into Brunn's pathos to uncover what makes him tick.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/17/guilty-plea-in-7-year-old-ga-girls-killing/#ixzz1jm8dgXPO

I would really love to know more about these other molestations. And it seems his family knew about these molestations, as one of them was apparently a family member! If they had only done something about this, Jorelys might still be alive. And then they had the nerve to protest his so-called innocence this whole time!

But that is what I am saying. What if the family member never told. Maybe they just came forward after he was charged..... Then the family wouldn't have known.

Scary..in the stepmothers facebook family album, there are pics of at least one girl 3-6 years old, and several pics of RB in the same album. Of course I am not sleuthing a possible victim, I am just commenting that obviously RB was around children of that age in his extended family, which is documented on their public social network site.

Scary..in the stepmothers facebook family album, there are pics of at least one girl 3-6 years old, and several pics of RB in the same album. Of course I am not sleuthing a possible victim, I am just commenting that obviously RB was around children of that age in his extended family, which is documented on their public social network site.

Looking at those boys so young is really sad. They are victims too IMO. There is def something visibly different about RB, his expression and body language in the photo in sharp contrast to the others.

Dear God, I do hope she was dead when placed in the dumpster. Calling this thing a monster is an insult to monsters!! He was so scared and terrified! I pray that someday he is as scared and terrified as Jorelys was.....

WSB tv is on now and they are saying he was viewing child *advertiser censored* on a friends computers a couple days before the murder. They are showing his back and airing snipets of what he is saying in court. All I can say is OMG.

I was one of the few that wanted evidence, but came off the fence when the 13 charges came down. Even though I didn't know what they had as evidence, it was obvious they had some.

God Bless Jorelys. She gave her life and saved alot of young girls.

Who is the friend and has a search warrant been issued??

III do not want to think there is another Ryan Running in the making!

Fly high sweet Jorelys.

Who is the friend and has a search warrant been issued??

III do not want to think there is another Ryan Running in the making!

Fly high sweet Jorelys.

I don't think he was viewing it with his friend. I think he was just using his friends computer. Remember his roommate worked "regular hours" and had a time card to prove he was at work when the abduction occured. I bet he was just viewing that stuff on his buddy's PC while his buddy was at work.

I don't think he was viewing it with his friend. I think he was just using his friends computer. Remember his roommate worked "regular hours" and had a time card to prove he was at work when the abduction occured. I bet he was just viewing that stuff on his buddy's PC while his buddy was at work.

Viewing *advertiser censored* is not a crime - downloading *advertiser censored* is. He probably downloaded during the time his friend, as you state, was on a time clock. Remember the indictment was specific about the dates.

Viewing *advertiser censored* is not a crime - downloading *advertiser censored* is. He probably downloaded during the time his friend, as you state, was on a time clock. Remember the indictment was specific about the dates.

The way I understood it per MSM & facebook comments his roomates mom was the manager. I'm sure they went beyond that and investigated both by talking to residents to confirm their whereabouts etc.

Brunn did it, confessed to her murder & the sad story is told. A pretty little girl died, Jorelys Rivera, and her torture will forever haunt me her face will be in my memories too, she was a beautiful child.

Her murderer was given LWOP, and please dear God don't let our economy keep us from punishing criminals to their fullest extent! DP should never be taken off the table due to the costs involved. I wouldn't accept it if it were my loved one. I understand if Jorelys mom was told the current states budget, no dp qualified lawyer, the horror Ryan faced in prison verses the DP, etc...but that should never be a factor when a crime warrants the dp. Never, jmo. I've been stuck on the hell it would be to not have freedom for life. Not a place I'd ever want to be but so many make their life in prison & thrive. Look at Joran, Scott Peterson, OJ, Drew, Ron Cummings, Misty etc..they live and have friends, a routine even.

If you are a DP state, prosecute like a DP state! So many aren't any more. I just wish they'd decide. It's not a matter of balancing the budget. It's about justice for our victims. This case involved an innocent 7 year old child.

Somedays I think we yell real loud about how we feel, others we tuck our tails and try to appease the crowd when it comes to accepting crimes like what Jorelys suffered.

I have know idea of his mental condition which would have been very important to know. That wouldn't change my mind but would give a better understanding as to how his mind could have thought to harm Jorelys.

Random thoughts, I'm on blackout. Will be back someday. ha ha! xoxo

I hope they are taking a very close look at this roommate as well.
I don't think it's that easy to find and download child *advertiser censored* onto someones PC while they are at work.We did discuss some suspicious behaviour about this roommate before in these threads.

I hope they are taking a very close look at this roommate as well.
I don't think it's that easy to find and download child *advertiser censored* onto someones PC while they are at work.We did discuss some suspicious behaviour about this roommate before in these threads.

I don't remember hearing anything 'suspicious' about his roommate. Can you remember something specific that was mentioned in MSM? If we're talking about aspersions an suspicions RB's brothers and friends threw out there on Facebook, well, I'd take that with a grain, er, a ship load of salt. His brothers said he was innocent, non violent, could NEVER do this and LOVES kids. If we're talking about the fact that the roommate remained 'mum' during the investigation, well, if the FBI and GBI told me to STFU, I'd listen! ;)

I'm sure the GBI and the FBI scrutinized the roommates computer to the Nth degree. They'd love to get EVERY kiddie *advertiser censored* law-breaker off the street, even the non-murdering ones. I doubt they stopped the search for kiddie *advertiser censored* at one week back on that computer. Likely it is the ONLY kiddie *advertiser censored* ever downloaded onto that computer and it was provable it was RB. Also, if his roommate had a single thing to do with Jorelys abuse or death, you can bet your hiney RB would have squealed to his lawyer (or left a note on a McDonald's receipt about it), and they'd have thrown roomey under the bus for reasonable doubt.

Kiddie *advertiser censored* may not be easy to find (I'll have to take people's words on that, never tried to find it myself), but I highly doubt this was Ryan's virgin flight on viewing kiddie *advertiser censored* and he knew exactly where to go before Dec 2nd.

He has a history of molesting children since before he met roomey, whom he just met the month before--he got the job because he knew roommates MOM, iirc. Statistically speaking, RB's had pedophilic urges since puberty. When he didn't have a cousin or other some such child to molest, I'm guessing he jumped on the world wide web. :seeya:

Moo!

His statements make absolutely no sense. He claims he did not plan to kill Jorelys yet he plans the lure. Now he had to know at that point the lure for sexual reasons would result in the risk of her telling. He was just being the coward in Court he is. Refraining from name calling he richly deserves :furious: Oh and he didn't touch her :banghead: Please!!! MOO

Although he pleaded guilty to a count of child molestation, Brunn told the judge he never touched Jorelys in a sexual way. Keenan scoffed at that and said Brunn was lying.

"He was exposed for the monster that he is," Keenan said.
http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/jorelys-asked-killer-if-she-could-go-home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back