Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m angry. This is my city, Kamarie could’ve been my daughter, Columbus is beyond overwrought with crime. We’re at 70 murders for the year and we aren’t a huge city. Last week a man was shot and killed on the steps of the east precinct station. We had a city-wide phone alert message sent out when a drug offender escaped a work detail but nothing for this baby. People aren’t held accountable for their actions! I realize we don’t yet know mom’s connection to the murderer but if it’s as most of us suspect, I want her charged too. Sexual predators may target women with small children but those women also have a duty to protect their kids above all else.

Suspect in 5-year-old’s murder appears in court, updates from inside the courtroom | WRBL

Summary:
-Williams appeared in first hearing under heavy guard from Russell County Sheriff’s Deputies, shackled and wearing a bulletproof vest
-Williams did not want an attorney but was appointed one anyway.
-Defense attorney asked for and was awarded a gag order on all parties, citing the public outcry this case is already attracting
-This is a multi-state, multi-jurisdiction case and the Russell County ADA cannot control what happens in other jurisdictions

the little girl appears biracial but i dont think its Kamarie.
agree, not Kamarie on the FB page linked above. I notice that one seems a recent FB, I would be interested in any older ones you guys can locate. And any information you come across about the alleged death of a 1 year old in alaska he was suspect but never charged in.

I’m angry. This is my city, Kamarie could’ve been my daughter, Columbus is beyond overwrought with crime. We’re at 70 murders for the year and we aren’t a huge city. Last week a man was shot and killed on the steps of the east precinct station. We had a city-wide phone alert message sent out when a drug offender escaped a work detail but nothing for this baby. People aren’t held accountable for their actions! I realize we don’t yet know mom’s connection to the murderer but if it’s as most of us suspect, I want her charged too. Sexual predators may target women with small children but those women also have a duty to protect their kids above all else.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the little girl appears biracial but i dont think its Kamarie.
I think the kindergarten pics are of a different child but the beach pics appear to have similar hair to Kamarie. Either way, I hope those kids are safe.

Also the child in pink shirt on his shoulders in the May 28 pic.

Last edited:
Williams was also charged with aggravated child abuse in a 2009 case involving a three-year-old boy in Russell County. Williams was accused of immersing the lower half of the boy’s body into a pot of boiling water. Williams defense was the boy pulled the water on top of himself. A jury acquitted Williams of those charges.

Russell County Sheriff’s Office: Suspect in girl’s murder has other incidences of alleged violence against children | WRBL

I so desperately hope this not turn out to be like the 5 year old Shaniya Davis case.

Williams was also charged with aggravated child abuse in a 2009 case involving a three-year-old boy in Russell County. Williams was accused of immersing the lower half of the boy’s body into a pot of boiling water. Williams defense was the boy pulled the water on top of himself. A jury acquitted Williams of those charges.

Russell County Sheriff’s Office: Suspect in girl’s murder has other incidences of alleged violence against children | WRBL

I so desperately hope this not turn out to be like the 5 year old Shaniya Davis case.
This is beyond awful - like you I’m very worried about what led up to her murder …

I'm sick and tired of reading of these disgusting excuses for humanity. They get off way too easy. I'm so angry. I'm so sick of reading about some helpless child brutalized. I just feel rage that he would sexually assault and murder that helpless and tiny little girl. A TINY angelic little thing. He deserves the absolute worst....

I agree with all above, I don't think that's Kamarie. With that being said, she looks to be the same age. Not sure if that young child is his but LE needs to check her out as well. With this SCHMUCKS history, there is no boundary. IMO

I can’t upload the screenshot but someone on another forum thinks they’ve found addresses for him around 2005/6 in North Pole, Alaska and also in Eielson, Alaska… which appears to be an Air Force base. Interesting, if accurate.

Are any of you supersleuths able to find anything along those lines? I’ve tried but I’m not having an awful lot of luck so far. I ask because I’m interested in finding the Alaska story - not because I want the addresses themselves, of course.

Last edited:
I can’t upload the screenshot but someone on another forum thinks they’ve found addresses for him around 2005/6 in North Pole, Alaska and also in Eielson, Alaska… which appears to be an Air Force base. Interesting, if accurate.

Are any of you supersleuths able to find anything along those lines? I’ve tried but I’m not having an awful lot of luck so far. I ask because I’m interested in finding the Alaska story - not because I want the addresses themselves, of course.
https://dps.alaska.gov/ast/abi/coldcase

Found the state of Alaska cold cases for missing and murdered---scanned through but I dont know enough facts to pick out which cases yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back