Found Safe GA - Kelly Ann Mcinnes, 28, Ringgold, Catoosa County, 4 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

moonrise

Reaction score
mcinnis.jpg

Missing since Monday, November 4, 2019: Kelly Ann Mcinnes, 28 years old, white, blonde hair, hazel eyes. 5'-5" tall, 127 pounds. Last seen wearing a black rain jacket, maroon shirt, jeans, and maroon tennis shoes.

Her family said left her sister's home around 5pm on Monday to run some errands and never came home. The sister called and texted her at 6:38 pm, with no response.

The Catoosa County Sheriff's Office says she was last seen driving a 2019 Hyndai Tucson with a Florida tag of "28EET." Her relatives say she had just moved here recently from Florida.

Her social media pages have been deactivated. Her phone goes straight to voicemail.

On Thursday, law enforcement said Kelly’s car might have been seen in the Atlanta/Augusta area.

$10,000 reward for info.

Source Link: MISSING: 28-year-old woman missing from Ringgold, Ga, $10,000 reward offered for info

mcinnis.jpg

Missing since Monday, November 4, 2019: Kelly Ann Mcinnes, 28 years old, white, blonde hair, hazel eyes. 5'-5" tall, 127 pounds. Last seen wearing a black rain jacket, maroon shirt, jeans, and maroon tennis shoes.

Her family said left her sister's home around 5pm on Monday to run some errands and never came home. The sister called and texted her at 6:38 pm, with no response.

The Catoosa County Sheriff's Office says she was last seen driving a 2019 Hyndai Tucson with a Florida tag of "28EET." Her relatives say she had just moved here recently from Florida.

Her social media pages have been deactivated. Her phone goes straight to voicemail.

On Thursday, law enforcement said Kelly’s car might have been seen in the Atlanta/Augusta area.

$10,000 reward for info.

Source Link: MISSING: 28-year-old woman missing from Ringgold, Ga, $10,000 reward offered for info

Social media deactivated is always a huge red flag. :(

Social media deactivated is always a huge red flag. :(

Perhaps she needed a break for whatever reason, and decided to disappear for awhile. Hope she turns up safe.

This is local to me, so it's all over the news here. Her sister believes that she was headed to Publix grocery store, which is about a mile from my house. I'm almost positive that the store has video recordings of people as they come in, and probably as they leave, as well. Hopefully they're checking the video to see if she made it to the store. It might not give any answers as to where she went after that, but it might be a start.

Sydney Edwards on Twitter
UPDATE: law enforcement has been tipped off that Kelly’s car might have been seen in the Atlanta/Augusta area. Kelly’s car is the white Hyundai Tucson in the photo below- with a Florida vanity plate reading 28EET

View attachment 213994
Catoosa County Sheriff's Office

Distance between Ringgold, GA and Atlanta, GA
Ringgold to Atlanta is about an hour & 1/2 drive, so not far. Wonder if she knows someone there or if there’s a specific reason she may have been spotted there?

From here: Catoosa County Family Desperately Searching For Their Loved One - WDEF

Kelly was a teacher last year in Florida and last week, she went to talk to an Air Force recruiter in Catoosa County about changing careers.

... and ...

Erin says, “She went to run an errand at 5 o’clock Monday and never came back and we don’t know where she is. And I just hope that whoever has her brings her back safely, or let’s her go. Because she wouldn’t leave and not tell anybody.

BBM.

Kelly Mcinnes and her sister, [EC], went to Florida over the weekend to see their father who was in the ICU.

After an emotional weekend, the sisters arrived back home in Catoosa County on Monday evening. They began unpacking and Mcinnes told her sister she was going to run some errands. [EC] didn't think anything of it.

"She went off in her car, a white Tuscon, and I never saw or heard from her since then,” [EC] told us.
Family speaks about search for missing Catoosa County woman
(*video at link)

Investigators search for missing 28-year-old woman
rbbm.
According to the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office, Kelly Ann Mcinnes was last seen driving a 2019 Hyundai Tucson with a Florida license plate reading 28EET. The sheriff's office hasn't said whether they suspect foul play in her disappearance or how long she has been missing.

Mcinnes is described as a white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and 127 pounds.

Anyone with information about Kelly Mcinnes is asked to contact Detective Clay Thompson with the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office at 706-935-2424.

122bd0af-27f4-4f60-bdb1-9b1eefbe8f98_750x422.jpg

Is there any chance that our perp in AB’s case may have carjacked her?

On the one hand, who knows where he was since AB went missing. On the other hand, the home address listed on his booking is right off of I-65, which runs straight down in the direction of Pensacola, where he was captured. It sounds doubtful to me that he would have been in Georgia after the crime.

I feel dumb asking, but what is the meaning of her tag? I don’t get it? I thought knowing might help me understand her more.
Investigators search for missing 28-year-old woman
rbbm.
According to the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office, Kelly Ann Mcinnes was last seen driving a 2019 Hyundai Tucson with a Florida license plate reading 28EET. The sheriff's office hasn't said whether they suspect foul play in her disappearance or how long she has been missing.

Mcinnes is described as a white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and 127 pounds.

Anyone with information about Kelly Mcinnes is asked to contact Detective Clay Thompson with the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office at 706-935-2424.

122bd0af-27f4-4f60-bdb1-9b1eefbe8f98_750x422.jpg

True. Likely not related but we have no idea where he was. If he was in her car, I’m sure it would be mentioned by now or would be soon.

On the one hand, who knows where he was since AB went missing. On the other hand, the home address listed on his booking is right off of I-65, which runs straight down in the direction of Pensacola, where he was captured. It sounds doubtful to me that he would have been in Georgia after the crime.

I’m sorry, I missed where it says she was a teacher. Thank you for posting and correcting me. Her linked in picture is beautiful. Interesting it says she lives in Denver, Co? I wonder why?

Also, has her employment through July 2019. I wonder why it wasn’t renewed? I’m assuming it wasn’t renewed. I’ll search for board minutes. Maybe a clue.
Her LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-mcinnes-79515075/

Many deactivate social media when looking for a job; as employers check

Msm article states she was a teacher in Florida last year.

I feel dumb asking, but what is the meaning of her tag? I don’t get it? I thought knowing might help me understand her more.
By tag, assuming you mean Kelly's licence plate?
If so, guessing that she got the car around the time of her birthday, she is 28 years old and her tag/plate says 28eet, play on number? speculation, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back