GA GA - Lisa Bledsoe, 57, vehicle found abandoned, Effingham County, 22 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

According to the Effingham County Sheriff's Office, Lisa Bledsoe is considered missing / endangered.

lisa bledsoe

Effingham County Sheriff's Office

Bledsoe, 57, was last seen by a neighbor at her Effingham County home Monday around 11 a.m.

Bledsoe is 5′8″ and 160 lbs. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Liberty County Sheriff's Office responded to a welfare check on a woman seen walking along I-95S.

Bledsoe’s car was also recovered near mile marker 70 in Liberty County.

1721789760316.png

Authorities in Effingham County need your help finding a missing woman.

According to the Effingham County Sheriff's Office, Lisa Bledsoe is considered missing / endangered.

<modsnip: Removed illegible screenshot>

The way this is written, the facts aren't completely clear. IMO it is saying that the last confirmed sighting of Lisa Bledsoe was by her neighbor in Effingham County at 11:00 am on July 22. The Liberty County sheriff's office was contacted about a woman seen walking southbound on I-95, and they did a welfare check. They don't give the time that the woman was seen, and since they don't mention making contact with her, it seems as if they must not have seen her when they arrived. They did find Lisa's vehicle, abandoned on I-95 near marker 70. I'm assuming that they believe the woman on I-95 was probably Lisa, although she hasn't been positively identified as Lisa. Did she have car trouble and was she walking to find help?

Last edited by a moderator:
1721791032976.png

The AWARE Foundation

@aware_the

***MISSING AND ENDANGERED*** EFFINGHAM, GAThe Effingham County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing and endangered 57-year-old woman. Lisa Bledsoe was last seen by a neighbor in Effingham County, GA at her home on Monday, July 22nd, 2024, at about 11 a.m. Liberty County responded for a welfare check on a woman walking along I-95 Southbound. Bledsoe’s car was also recovered near mile marker 70 in Liberty County. If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division at 912-754-3449.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back