GA - Nationwide hunt for 5 wanted for murder of taxi driver Rossana Delgado, DeKalb County, Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
There is a nationwide manhunt for the five people wanted in the murder of a mother from Barrow County: Rossana Delgado of Bethlehem was last seen April 16 in DeKalb County. Her body was found last week in a cabin in Gilmer County.

Colone is wanted for murder along with four other men. One has not been identified but the GBI released the names of the others: Juan Ayala-Rodriguez, 35, of Gainesville, Oscar Manuel Garcia, 26, of Austell, and Mario Alberto Barbosa-Juarez, 29, of Oklahoma City, OK.

More at link.
Search for suspects in murder of Bethlehem woman is now nationwide

Wow; that was fast - suspects and charges already identified. Clearly they have some good evidence. (Gotta love dumb criminals.)

Could have been faster if LE had been able to act on the information given to them by her husband after tracking her phone. The idea that Rossana may have been in that house when he was outside (and perhaps even alive) is horrifying. I mention that as a possibility rather than as known fact, of course.

Could have been faster if LE had been able to act on the information given to them by her husband after tracking her phone. The idea that Rossana may have been in that house when he was outside (and perhaps even alive) is horrifying. I mention that as a possibility rather than as known fact, of course.
I could only find an update on a Spanish site, but google translated the page for me. Wow, LE was dragging their feet on this one, it seems.

Sospechosa Rossana Delgado denunció a esposo con la policía

Five people in custody after ‘killing of Lyft driver and mom of two'

FIVE people are now in custody after allegedly killing a Lyft driver mom as a hunt is underway for three more suspects, according to authorities.

Georgia authorities announced on Saturday that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) and the Gilmer County Sheriff’s Office are actively investigating the case of Rossana Delgado and looking to find and arrest the other three murder suspects.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back