Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazing to me that it took until Day 6 to drain this pool, and they would benefit from a lot more skilled manpower than they appear to have.
They've called in what has been described as an "army of law enforcement," to include the FBI. We've heard about drones, horses, dogs, helicopters

I mean, I don't know what more you do. And I don't for a second believe they're searching for a child who is simply "missing."

OCT 10

Since Quinton’s been missing, police have not named any suspects nor have they said if they are leaning toward any specific criminal charges in the case, but Hadley says that the potential that a crime was committed is very much part of what they’re looking into.

“We’re looking at it from multiple fronts, one of them being a criminal investigation as well as a missing child at this point. We don’t have anything confirmed, so we can’t say anything absolutely, but it is fair to say that our efforts and the cooperation with the FBI, they’re providing an abundance of resources to us, that we are looking at the criminal investigation aspect of it as well,” said Chief Jeff Hadley.

Idk if they could bring in someone, if LE suspect they know something.
For example, if LE find out you've lied to them, can they bring you in on temp charges and hold you for a while ?
Take people from their comfort zone, if you will.
No : drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, tv, junk/comfort food, family/people of like mind, --- just basics : food ,water, shelter.
Then question them a lot !
People will do a lot to get back to what they're used to doing, imo.

Even a day or two of questioning could break this case.
Again this is depending on LE knowing more than we do, and have something vital.
A small clue ?
Neighbor's ring doorbell camera that shows someone was not at home when they said they were, etc.

M00.
Casey Anthony's only charge she was found guilty of was lying to LE.
I've been wondering the very same thing. Why don't they take the mother in for lying about the baby being picked up by the bio father. It was a blatant lie.

Does anybody know if missing flyers have been posted for Quinton? Does he have a missing FB page possibly run by anyone in the family? Is the boyfriend still going to work each day?
I know there aren't many answers. Consider this a small rant.

She reported she woke up at 9 a.m. so I don't think the children were being actively "watched" after 6 a.m. ??
I think something happened before 6am which is why the bf called to say the babysitter wasnt needed. The babysitter had the kids almost all the time. Even when the adult family members were home. No one would pick up the kids till late and of course they were dropped off early.

OCT 10

Since Quinton’s been missing, police have not named any suspects nor have they said if they are leaning toward any specific criminal charges in the case, but Hadley says that the potential that a crime was committed is very much part of what they’re looking into.

“We’re looking at it from multiple fronts, one of them being a criminal investigation as well as a missing child at this point. We don’t have anything confirmed, so we can’t say anything absolutely, but it is fair to say that our efforts and the cooperation with the FBI, they’re providing an abundance of resources to us, that we are looking at the criminal investigation aspect of it as well,” said Chief Jeff Hadley.

At least now they have been using an updated photo of the boy instead of one from 8 months ago.

Does anyone but me think that if the Grandmother was allowed some alone time with this mother of Quinton that the real story would come out very quickly? I know that if one of my grandchildren was missing, and my daughter was the one who was "taking care" of them, I would definitely know the real story very quickly and my two daughters know it.

OCT 10

Yup, seen this a lot. Dual investigations, where they say they are looking at it as a missing persons case, and some sort of criminal act.

In the Gannon Stauch case, they made the same claim, despite knowing his stepmother was responsible from very early on. We knew it wasn't a missing persons case, just by how it was being handled.

This is playing out the same way.

Does anyone but me think that if the Grandmother was allowed some alone time with this mother of Quinton that the real story would come out very quickly? I know that if one of my grandchildren was missing, and my daughter was the one who was "taking care" of them, I would definitely know the real story very quickly and my two daughters know it.
They are living in the same household. I bet it's feeling way to crowded in there about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke