Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would like to know if BF actually showed up at work that morning.
Ughhh I keep seeing he called sitter at 930 ish to see if she grabbed the boy some say the mom called her ,I doubt he went to work . I don’t think the person(people) that disappeared this little man are smart enough to cover everything up I think a arrest(s) are coming very soon. Have you heard if the other little boy is with the dad ? I doubt the children will be back with grandma soon jmoo

Do we know where the 3 year old slept? Another playpen? IIRC the step GPA said that the older baby could open the door, but that Q, he had never seen Q open that door, doubted that he could. (paraphrased) The 3 year old had to have seen things.
NOT giving anyone a pass but, I wondered if both boys slept in the playpen and that confused the boyfriend in the morning? He saw a pile of blankets and assumed it was Quinton?

Ughhh I keep seeing he called sitter at 930 ish to see if she grabbed the boy some say the mom called her ,I doubt he went to work . I don’t think the person(people) that disappeared this little man are smart enough to cover everything up I think a arrest(s) are coming very soon. Have you heard if the other little boy is with the dad ? I doubt the children will be back with grandma soon jmoo
I would think, or hope, that the other children may be in the custody of child protective services at least temporarily. JMO

No I didn't hear the other boy is with his dad, but good.

I would think, or hope, that the other children may be in the custody of child protective services at least temporarily. JMO
I wonder how that works, the little baby is apparently the daughter of BF. Maybe he left the house with her. (I don't know that, just that it would be my instinct to get the baby away no matter what).
Edited: this is so unfathomable. If BF knew about the death (sorry, IMO) of Q, and if he did go to work, he left his little baby girl with Mom. How could he? And if he didn't know, well we'll see if he turned up for work I guess.
If Mom went out that morning before the baby sitter encouraged her to call 911 at 9:30, , did bio mom bring the little baby and the 3 year old along?

Last edited:
I wonder what the babysitter said he was wearing the day before And if those clothes were in the dirty clothes hamper.

I wonder if Quinton was given something to make him sleep, and boyfriend saw him "sleeping" when he left and didn't check closely.
That doesn't explain the 5.29 text to the baby sitter though, if Mum told him no sitter today, I wonder why he didn't query it if it wasn't usual for them not to go.
Unless it was Mum who texted first on boyfriends phone,and he didn't know.
Then he texts baby sitter at 9 to ask if she has seen Quinton?, but why would you text and not call,or even run over there and check?. Sitter says she can see their door from her house (MOO).

Bringing this forward.
If anyone didn’t get the chance to listen in, GH plays video of babysitter and she discloses many things. One being the day before (I believe) of Quinton having belt marks on his arm and neck.
OMG! He's 20 months old! Who would do that to a baby (or any age child!)?? That's absolutely heartbreaking. Did she report it to CPS?

I wonder if Quinton was given something to make him sleep, and boyfriend saw him "sleeping" when he left and didn't check closely.
That doesn't explain the 5.29 text to the baby sitter though, if Mum told him no sitter today, I wonder why he didn't query it if it wasn't usual for them not to go.
Then he texts baby sitter at 9 to ask if she has seen Quinton?, but why would you text and not call,or even run over there and check?. Sitter says she can see their door from her house (MOO).
I’m thinking something happened in the evening around bedtime to the little one and it took all night for person(people) to figure out how to deal with the problem. I think a arrest(s) are coming real soon

Some folks spend an eternity trying to conceive children and have a family. Cases where a child goes missing due to a neglectful, abusive, and impulsive parent or guardian with substance abuse and/or anger issues makes me think of those oft-desperate, wanting folks and how the world can be so damned unfair sometimes.

JMO.

They do,and it's so sad to think of all the amazing,loving parents out there who never get the chance to be one.
That said, sometimes people who look great as parents on paper,and who want children so desperately, who go through gruelling and expensive fertility treatment, still find themselves not taking to parenthood as well as they hoped,and making extremely bad decisions re their children.

More than 40 FBI officials are now working to find the 20-month-old Simon in an attempt to 're-double our efforts and scrub the area to make sure that we didn't miss anything,' Hadley said.

'We don't have anything confirmed, so we can't say anything absolutely,' the chief said. 'But it is fair to say that our efforts and the cooperation with the FBI providing an abundance of resources to us, that we are looking at the criminal investigation aspect of it, as well.'
[snip]
'We want to make sure we get it right, we want to make sure we do this as professionally and as expertly as we can, so if we have to prosecute anyone in this case, that we've done it right, and we don't lose evidence.'
[snip]
'There's a very sequential process that takes place here,' Hadley said.

'It may be frustrating to the general public, it may be frustrating to y'all that things aren't developing as quickly as you may like. But we've got to make sure that we're doing the right thing, that we're being lawful, making sure we dot our I's and cross our T's. So that if we discover evidence, it can be admissible in court and we can use it in court if we have to.'Search for missing Georgia toddler becomes criminal investigation

been afk all weekend. Not surprising to see the investigation turn toward criminal investigation but sad none the less. I hope they can find this baby and charge the responsible parties.

I never thought of that, it sure could have been Mom texting the sitter at 5:29. Then BF leaves, seeing Q "asleep", and gets a call a couple of hours later that Mom can't find Q. Comes home to help look, then texts babysitter to see if she has him, a logical question IF Mom had made the original early text. Baby sitter did say that when she received the 9 am text from BF she did call him right back. So, maybe he had just got home then at 9, and was trying to figure things out.

I can see that scenario. Q could have been sick, drugged, or deceased already. "Someone" knew about it at 5:29, IMO. Who was able to text. Maybe someone shook Q violently in the night to get him to behave, or otherwise severely mistreated him. It's so hard for me to think that someone would just kill a baby, but after what Chris Watts did to his kids, then threw them in oil drums, and the 4 year old, Bella, had oil in her stomach. Since that case I have not seen any explanation for oil in a deceased person's stomach had they not swallowed it beforehand, or if there had been unlikely contamination at autopsy. A person doesn't swallow after death, IIRC, so let that sink in. Since the Watts case I can't rule anything out that a parent could do.

Last edited:
Wow, can't believe they said that. It must be part of a pressure campaign to "suggest" to someone that it might go easier on them if they cooperate.

I guess there is no MSM news of lawyering up yet. Not that I've seen it in non MSM sites either.
Can anyone say what it said? I’m at my mom’s nursing home and can’t access twitter for some reason.

Can anyone say what it said? I’m at my mom’s nursing home and can’t access twitter for some reason.
It keeps going into twitter, but this is the part everyone is referring to

"Update: Chatham County Police say they have "seized evidence that we believe will help move this case forward and we're now working to analyze the evidence to see where it leads us."

It keeps going into twitter, but this is the part everyone is referring to

"Update: Chatham County Police say they have "seized evidence that we believe will help move this case forward and we're now working to analyze the evidence to see where it leads us."
Oh duh! I didn’t get that right at all. Lol. Thank you

FOR SURE. Agree. Would’ve days ago.

Do we know if Quinton and Zayne have the same father. I think someone has indicated 3 different fathers... but I am not sure.

This is going to be very very painful....
With lots of legal ramifications..

My guess is there is a lot of family history that is going to enter into decisions as to who gets these kids.
But WHO is taking care of them right NOW?

moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members