GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are your opinions on this? IF she did have an affair, is she not admitting it because of shame and guilt or because she's hiding her complicity?

I believe she WAS having an affair. The push/pull is TYPICAL for an office affair..... IME (vs. IMO) :blushing:

You lust, have fun, but one keeps it going by saying "I love my spouse, won't leave my spouse etc." So, she's first not going to want to admit it due to shame. As to her guilt/complicity.........hmmmmmmmm:waitasec:

I think because of guilt. I just don't see her being a master manipulator or a criminal mastermind you know? She just does not look like the smartest cookie in the jar jmho

And look at what she is missing out on! $$$ from a suit against the company as to sexual harassment settlement from GE!? :what:

I believe she WAS having an affair. The push/pull is TYPICAL for an office affair..... IME (vs. IMO) :blushing:

You lust, have fun, but one keeps it going by saying "I love my spouse, won't leave my spouse etc." So, she's first not going to want to admit it due to shame. As to her guilt/complicity.........hmmmmmmmm:waitasec:

Yeah, I tend to believe this. But in this case, AS may have been the one who just wanted to have fun AND get the ego boost of having a successful man pursue her. Hemy, on the other hand, seems to have taken it much more seriously. He left his wife, moved out on his own, and seems to have wanted Rusty's kids as his own.

I think it's possible that the adrenaline of "the chase" may have sent Hemy's personality disorder spiraling out of control and he began to live in a false reality of his own creation. I have seen folks that can function passably (is that a word?) that become discombobulated when they are stressed, even psychotic. The adrenaline from, as you say, the "push/pull" may have sent him off the deep end. And then he didn't have the "grounding" effect of having his wife and kids and a normal daily life, just the fabrications of his fantasies.

But he still knew right from wrong.

Being single - have in my life LOTS of experiences, on both sides, in relationships where one person was waaaaaaay more into the relationship and were "not on the same page". Jeez, one guy, sent me a 5 page letter saying why I needed him and he was perfect for me when I saw that he was reading too much into it. That made me want to run even more!!!!!!

Matter of fact, during the lunch break they are overviewing past testimony on channel 211/Comcast right now. The African American psych is on and reviewing all the bad stuff from his childhood..feeling of abandonment (been there myself!) where the dad was aggressive in his actions when Hemy didn't eat all the food (been there, the stories I could tell!).....and on and on. Most of her "excuses" for him, I'm like..........:waitasec: that sounds like my upbringing but that doesn't IMO mean anything as to him knowing right from wrong! "GMAFB!" I keep yelling at the TV.

Office affairs most often ARE FANTASY :moo:

Yeah, I tend to believe this. But in this case, AS may have been the one who just wanted to have fun AND get the ego boost of having a successful man pursue her. Hemy, on the other hand, seems to have taken it much more seriously. He left his wife, moved out on his own, and seems to have wanted Rusty's kids as his own.

I think it's possible that the adrenaline of "the chase" may have sent Hemy's personality disorder spiraling out of control and he began to live in a false reality of his own creation. I have seen folks that can function passably (is that a word?) that become discombobulated when they are stressed, even psychotic. The adrenaline from, as you say, the "push/pull" may have sent him off the deep end. And then he didn't have the "grounding" effect of having his wife and kids and a normal daily life, just the fabrications of his fantasies.

But he still knew right from wrong.

Tedious...makes the defense look so unprepared to be going through all these papers while the dr is on the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being single - have in my life LOTS of experiences, on both sides, in relationships where one person was waaaaaaay more into the relationship and were "not on the same page". Jeez, one guy, sent me a 5 page letter saying why I needed him and he was perfect for me when I saw that he was reading too much into it. That made me want to run even more!!!!!!

Matter of fact, during the lunch break they are overviewing past testimony on channel 211/Comcast right now. The African American psych is on and reviewing all the bad stuff from his childhood..feeling of abandonment (been there myself!) where the dad was aggressive in his actions when Hemy didn't eat all the food (been there, the stories I could tell!).....and on and on. Most of her "excuses" for him, I'm like..........:waitasec: that sounds like my upbringing but that doesn't IMO mean anything as to him knowing right from wrong! "GMAFB!" I keep yelling at the TV.

Office affairs most often ARE FANTASY :moo:

BBM...I think affairs by definition are, whether office-based or otherwise. I'm not talking about one-on-one dating relationships. I mean, any relationship the existance of which is hidden from a significant other. The fantasies, both realistic and unrealistic, bolster the excitement and emotion and feed into the serotonin and dopamine producing elements of the relationship, which in turn feeds the fantasy and excitement. You are always wanting more, but you can't have it....you are always keeping secrets, in danger of detection and disaster...

I think it creates a high that many people feed off of...those who tend to take risks and seek thrills. HN had a fairly settled life prior to this relationship with AS. He is approaching middle age. His kids are grown and moving out. His marriage is faltering.

AS, or the fantasy of AS, offers him, as he perceives it, a chance for lasting happiness and love.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that AS was flattered, and attracted, but didn't see him as necessarily a good choice for a permanent partner. :moo::moo:

So, in case you weren't clear, the dr did NOT ask AN for a waiver.

For the 3rd time!

I may need a drink to get through this cross.

"You are here today testifying?"

"No, fvkface, i am in outer space hanging out with Mork from Ork"

:banghead:

Jeez! Second time the DT brought up Monique being raped. WTF is that for?

I am getting aggravated listening to the litany of complaints by the defense about HN's upbringing. His mother was a socialite and a gambler. His father was angry. He was shipped off to Israel. No doubt these are disturbing...but really, how is this the basis for a mental illness so severe that he couldn't distinguish between right and wrong in the killing of a man in cold blood, in the midst of a massive infatuation with a co-worker?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Question folks - Has there been a publicized "break down" of the demographics of the jurors on this case. (GAWD, we don't have another Pinellas 12 do we!?)

Uh oh........I think I know where the DT is headed! DRINKING is why he didn't remember having intercourse? But he remembered stuff earlier.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This poor jury! I am falling asleep listening to this!

I am getting aggravated listening to the litany of complaints by the defense about HN's upbringing. His mother was a socialite and a gambler. His father was angry. He was shipped off to Israel. No doubt these are disturbing...but really, how is this the basis for a mental illness so severe that he couldn't distinguish between right and wrong in the killing of a man in cold blood, in the midst of a massive infatuation with a co-worker?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I feel the same way!! I've caught myself so many times during the defense questioning saying to myself - "what difference does that make?"

And each time poor HN and the boarding school is mentioned, it gets more and more dramatic. Sent to boarding school has now become, shipped 6,000 miles with no one to pick him up, and had to take a taxi. No family to greet him. Next we'll have to hear he walked up hill...in the snow....with no shoes....20 miles... and therefore he must be insane.... GMAB!!

I feel the same way!! I've caught myself so many times during the defense questioning saying to myself - "what difference does that make?"

And each time poor HN and the boarding school is mentioned, it gets more and more dramatic. Sent to boarding school has now become, shipped 6,000 miles with no one to pick him up, and had to take a taxi. No family to greet him. Next we'll have to hear he walked up hill...in the snow....with no shoes....20 miles... and therefore he must be insane.... GMAB!!

BBM
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL did your father say that too? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads