GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez - those poor poor children of AS/RS. (and his kids and all those family members on both sides) Ya think that Hemy had a difficult childhood, wake up Hemy, what you have put those children through that will last the rest of their life. He "felt" like he was doing the right thing. Must have been on a talking point note card from way back! (Reminds me of FCA........and her stating "I feel like she's close" - since just a feeling, can't be called a lie....AUGH!)

OK now gals, no drooling on the computer with our new speaker! Seattle's cow AVATAR is bad enough!

"and the family seated to my left"....!!!!!!???? Is the family going to speak also?

UPDATE: Yes, and also law enforcement too

Jeez, so heartfelt another speech by Steve, Rusty's brother. Makes me again recall how sad no-one spoke for Caylee.

Steven Sneiderman my hat off to you sir. Your strength and love for your family shines through your tears. God Bless.

Another standing ovation for Steve and his response to reporters questions about AS. I loved how he only referred to HN as "the murderer", and how he handled the follow up question as to what kind of relationship will they have with the children. He stated "I'm not going to discuss the children". Slam that door!

IMO, The Sneiderman Family is going to do whatever they can legally to make sure AS does not raise IS and SS. What do you think?

IMO, The Sneiderman Family is going to do whatever they can legally to make sure AS does not raise IS and SS. What do you think?

I completely agree, Kitty. After what SS said about listening to all the witnesses, etc, and now confirming what they already thought. There's no way they want those kids to spend any length of time with AS I'm sure.

I wonder what AS was REALLY like. KWIM? Sometimes you can look back at someone and start to see things they did in the past that REALLY make sense now? Or could have been clues to who they really were? I just wonder if there were things like that about AS.

For anyone who missed Steven Sneiderman's statement, (Rusty's brother) to the court, here's a replay.

FWIW, although Steven is an attorney, he does not normally appear in court. Today was his first appearance to speak in court.

hth,
fran

AJC exclusive: In interview, family of slain Rusty Sneiderman point finger at his wife

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-murder-1386337.html

PS...there's LOTS of photos on that site from court too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03