GA - Teens storm Wal-Mart in rampage of destruction Sun 2:00am 28 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only 1 Walmart trashed? How about the mob snatch and grabs at CVS and Walgreen stores? How about knock out games? How about teens joining gangs? How about all the physical fighting all being caught on youtube? Go on youtube and watch all kinds of fights at food places like McDonalds or schools. I'm only 1 generation removed and I don't remember kids so bored they trashed businesses or broke out in mob fights or beat up on innocent people. I went to one of the worst high schools in my city were kids were openly doing drugs (using needles) in the bathrooms and still there were no mob fights or destruction.

I don't care if it's boredom or a game, destruction of any property or maliciously hurting others is not OK. Would it be ok if they burned down YOUR home or attacked someone in YOUR family? Adults or teens, destroying property over protesting or a ball game or any reason is NOT acceptable behavior. Only animals act like this.

Violence and destruction is never OK. Excusing this behavior and blaming it on everyone else is irresponsible.

And until the local hs got a new principal who actually has kids in grades k-12 in our system, my middle and high schoolers would tell me about fights weekly right in the classrooms or hallways. It seems to have stopped now. This never happened when I was in school. I don't know if it is less emphasis on keeping your cool, acting right in public or just a lot more angry kids who don't get rid of their aggression in more appropriate ways. When I was school age, if the guys had a problem, they handled it after and away from school.

When there was a glitch in the food stamp cards, adults piled merchandise in carts & walked out without paying at Walmarts & grocery stores. IMO that is blatant disregard of everything some of hold near & dear. In the videos, nobody was just getting enough to feed their family that day - not that stealing emergency rations is acceptable.

Do you have a link? The closest story I can find to that is when there was a computer failure a few years ago, that allowed people to purchase past the limit on their EBT cards. The stores were still paid, and the government would have made the card users payback for what every they had bought, over their limit. At very least they would not have gotten any more benefits until the amount was paid back.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/...ad1-09f2-553a-8ef3-3a0a5ff502e9.html?mode=jqm

FYI & O/T - FWIW, here is the story of the so-called adult who purchased alcohol for my 16 year old idiot daughter and her 15 year old friend.

We went to court on her 'unruly child petition' today. She had to name this Jason Mistele. He has been out on bail. I think that changes tonight or first thing in the morning. But he is currently on trial for vehicular homicide, eluding an officer, and other charges. The boy killed was my friend's nephew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back