• jones_tequila2.jpg
Jones, circa 2004

• Missing Since02/01/2004
  • Missing FromCarrolton, Georgia
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth08/17/1977 (41)
  • Age26 years old
  • Height and Weight5'9, 125 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Brown hair, green eyes. Jones has a tattoo of the words "Lady Dread" on her left bicep. Her navel is pierced and she wears gold-framed eyeglasses for reading. Her nicknames are Lady Dread and Kela.
Details of Disappearance
Jones was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of Boykin Drive and Whooping Creek Road in Carrollton, Georgia on February 1, 2004. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Quite a name indeed.
UPDATE: The Doe Network posted her case as closed. No details, except that she is listed as no longer missing, but no details are available.
It's possible that there could be more details available, but I haven't found any yet.

Quite a name indeed.
UPDATE: The Doe Network posted her case as closed. No details, except that she is listed as no longer missing, but no details are available.
It's possible that there could be more details available, but I haven't found any yet.

I noticed Tequila's NamUs page has been down for quite a few months now. Maybe she has been found... I don't see any news reports confirming this though.

Reactions: nao
No, I haven't found anything. Her profile is still up on Charley Project where she's listed as missing. I guess they'll update that soon, but I haven't seen anything about her. Dead, alive, nothing!

When I googled her last know location, there are two lakes called "Patricks Lake" I wondered if it has ever been searched. She is still in Charley Project

Her Charley is down, too. I think we can say that she is no longer missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back