GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, several of her Facebook comments are of friends saying she is beautiful and doesn't need all the filters. I agree. Shes amazing, as she is. I would not recognize the person in those "other" photos. There are also comments she made about needing to be off social media, in hopes of doing better and people asking is shes ok. Seems like she struggles, so I hope she recharges, regroups and returns.

I can't imagine leaving a dinner with my child to meet a date at at a Walmart parking lot. There had to be something more, perhaps lured with a fake emergency? Even that is illogical. MOO

Illogical? The whole thing is totally bananas. It just doesn't add up.

Exactly who else was at the meal at the restaurant, and how did they get back home?

When was she reported missing exactly? That same evening? The next day?

Totally agree. Not helpful, and they might give the viewer a negative feeling about the subject.

Plus my thought was someone could get really mad if they met up expecting one person and found another. Just basing this on a TV show I saw once (might have been on one of those What Would You Do? shows) where it showed a man meeting a woman whose profile was completely different and he was VERY irate and verbally abusive to her before stomping off and threatening her about "wasting his time".

May 30, 2021
Car of Washington County missing woman found, police still searching for her | 13wmaz.com

Prince's family has a tracking app on their phone, and they pinged her to Macon Friday night. On Sunday, the sheriff's office plans to get in touch with the phone company to try and track her phone.

May 31, 2021

We are approaching 24 hours since the report was filed by family members concerning the disappearance of Tina Prince, age 46 of Sandersville. Investigators are asking for the public’s help in locating and reuniting Tina with her family. She was last seen late Friday evening and has not been seen or heard from since....Anyone with information concerning this case is urged to contact us by calling 478-552-0911....The family and law enforcement are thankful for all the prayers and support from the community with this case....

White Female
5'5' Tall
130 Pounds
Auburn Hair
Blue Eyes

According to authorities, Prince's 2018 Kia Forte was found at a local Walmart on Sunday morning just before 11 a.m.

Washington County authorities searching for missing first grade teacher
I'm guessing the car was left/parked out of camera view. Also that the cell phone was in Macon at some point after she left the restaurant, and family knows this. Maybe a friends and family app? That cell phone call which pulled her away should be pretty easy to track down, hoping so anyway.

While this case is starting out with a bad ending ring to it, it could be Tina is absent for non-nefarious reasons. Though I guess my expectation of a teacher would be not to unnecessarily worry family and friends. Did school just let out for the summer?

When was she reported missing exactly? That same evening? The next day?

Car of Washington County missing woman found, police still searching for her | 13wmaz.com

I haven’t read exactly when she was reported missing. We do know based on the link above that she was reported missing by Saturday (day after she left family at restaurant).
The sheriff's department was at Prince's house up until around 10 p.m. Saturday. They say this is an "unusual case."

Washington County Sheriff's Office, Georgia

I did find this just now. It was posted by WCSO an hour ago.
We are approaching the 24 hour mark since the report was filed by family members concerning the disappearance of Tina Prince...

So I’m not really sure of the timeline. ???

Facebook | The Aware Foundation has her missing info posted with additional photos of her.
Her daughter (KP) has commented under this post. <modsnip>

It's stated her last known location was Georgia Avenue, Macon.
Looking at it on Google Streetview, it appears to be mainly residential with some lovely old southern style mansions there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure her daughter has tried texting and calling her. All TP would have to do is respond "I'm ok, needed a break" since she'd have to know her family would be worried if they couldn't get ahold of her. MOO

Exactly, but then Tina could've told her family that at the restaurant. She could've possibly told them even on her way to the Walmart, or even on her way to Macon, if she could. But she didn't. And that's the puzzling thing.

I can't believe nothing was said by her when she upped and left the meal....

Also, the fact she had to step away from the table to take the phone call and not take it in front of her family.....in fact, why take the phone call at all?! Ignore the phone, call the person back later and enjoy the time with your family.....

Exactly, but then Tina could've told her family that at the restaurant. She could've possibly told them even on her way to the Walmart, or even on her way to Macon, if she could. But she didn't. And that's the puzzling thing.

I can't believe nothing was said by her when she upped and left the meal....

Also, the fact she had to step away from the table to take the phone call and not take it in front of her family.....in fact, why take the phone call at all?! Ignore the phone, call the person back later and enjoy the time with your family.....
Yeah it makes it seem like it was a planned get away for the Memorial Day weekend but she wanted to keep secret, knowing family wouldn't approve. MOO

Yeah it makes it seem like it was a planned get away for the Memorial Day weekend but she wanted to keep secret, knowing family wouldn't approve. MOO

I definitely think it involves a man..... either an ex-boyfriend, a current boyfriend or a potential new boyfriend.

If her family didn't approve, she could have lied and said she's visiting an old girlfriend or going to a teacher's convention, or something. Anything. But to say nothing and just disappear with such urgency is worrying.

Missing Sandersville woman last seen by "male acquaintance"

Investigators revealed that 46-year- old Tina Prince met with a male friend before she was reported missing.

The sheriff's office hasn't ruled out the possibility that Tina Prince left on her own, but say that's likely not the case.

Their concern comes from the fact that there have been no communications from Prince since Friday.

Her family says that's completely out of her character, that Tina Prince would not go this long without reaching out to them.

Investigators believe that a male acquaintance was on the other side of that phone call, one that Prince met up with in a Walmart parking lot that same night.

"We do not have a suspect at this time. We're focusing on trying to locate her and bring her back home safely. We're very hopeful that we're going to be able to find her alive," he said.

Cochran says the unnamed male friend that Prince met up with is cooperating with this investigation.

Though they're working to follow every lead, right now those leads are not pointing to her whereabouts.

The GBI joined the investigation Sunday.

To Note:
•Tina Prince met with a male friend before she was reported missing.
•last seen by one of her daughters at Puebla's Mexican Restaurant on Friday.
•While there she got a phone call that prompted her to leave.
•Investigators believe that a male acquaintance was on the other side of that phone call.
•believe this male acquaintance is one that Prince met up with in a Walmart parking lot that same night.
•The GBI joined the investigation Sunday.

First grade Washington County teacher now missing for three days

Puebla’s Mexican Restaurant was where 46-year-old Tina Prince was last seen by her family. The Washington County sheriff’s office spent the entire day looking for Tina. They say it’s one of the strangest missing person cases they’ve dealt with. It’s almost like trying to find a ghost.

“This is a very odd and very unusual occurrence here,” said Sheriff Joel Cochran, Washington County.

Tina’s daughter Kenzie told us Tina got up to take a phone call at dinner and never came back in. Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran says this is one of the strangest cases he’s had and something like this doesn’t happen often.

More than 15 EMS volunteers worked to check a handful of locations they knew she had been at. Searching in the woods on the side of the highway. And Sheriff Cochran says he spoke to the family today.

Prince was last seen with a male acquaintance and all communication has been cut off by text, phone, and social media according to police. Cochran says that’s what’s making this search so difficult, but they won’t stop until they find out exactly what happened.

“We’re going to search for her until we find her,” he said. “We’ll search day after day until we locate Ms. Prince.”

We reached out to the family about what happened that Friday night, and they say they do not want to comment at this time.

It's stated her last known location was Georgia Avenue, Macon.
Looking at it on Google Streetview, it appears to be mainly residential with some lovely old southern style mansions there.
Yeah there isn't too many businesses on Georgia Ave, particularly at open at that time of night. She could have been on 75 and her phone pinged off a tower on Georgia. JMO

More than 15 EMS volunteers worked to check a handful of locations they knew she had been at. Searching in the woods on the side of the highway. And Sheriff Cochran says he spoke to the family today.

Was Tina on the side of the highway in the woods at some point?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68
Back