GA - Zachary and William Zulock charged for sexually abusing adopted boys and producing CSAM - 1/21/23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The main source that has covered this case isn't, to my knowledge, approved to link here, but it looks like there was an estate sale at the defendants' home in October to purportedly benefit a restitution fund for the boys. If you search for a Zulock-related article published 12/12/23, you should be able to find it.

Based on descriptions in that article as well as public documents, I think this was the sale promo (scroll down to photos):

The main source that has covered this case isn't, to my knowledge, approved to link here, but it looks like there was an estate sale at the defendants' home in October to purportedly benefit a restitution fund for the boys. If you search for a Zulock-related article published 12/12/23, you should be able to find it.

Based on descriptions in that article as well as public documents, I think this was the sale promo (scroll down to photos):

Based on the allegations some of those photos are disturbing. MOO

<modsnip>

Monsters like these two (or especially these two) shouldn't be ignored by reporters. Come on out of your hiding closet... news of child suffering is still news by any monster who inflicts it upon innocent victims.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that no other news outlets are reporting about this heinous crime. Reporters must be afraid of... something.:mad:

Monsters like these two (or especially these two) shouldn't be ignored by reporters. Come on out of your hiding closet... news of child suffering is still news by any monster who inflicts it upon innocent victims.

jmo
You're absolutely right, this case of any, should be covered nationwide. It is a horrific subject, but thats exactly why it needs to be on blast. So the public, local & state government agencies and those who work in public education/schools can be aware of how this happened.

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:

Parties​

Plaintiff:​

STATE OF GEORGIA

Defendant:​

ZULOCK, WILLIAM DALE

1727034768392.png

Parties​

Plaintiff:​

STATE OF GEORGIA

Defendant:​

ZULOCK, ZACHARY JACOBY

1727034887952.png

Not a single MSM outlet is covering this case SMH!!

It looks like William is going to be released on probation? Am I reading that right? Unfreaking-believable!

Zachary's trial looks to be scheduled for October 7, 2024.

Not a single MSM outlet is covering this case SMH!!

It looks like William is going to be released on probation? Am I reading that right? Unfreaking-believable!

Zachary's trial looks to be scheduled for October 7, 2024.
This case is quite possibly one of the most disgusting examples of p3dos shopping for victims via adoption, that I've ever come across. I'm not the least bit surprised MSM isn't touching it with a 50 foot pole. I also wouldn't be shocked if both predators walk free.

jmo

As I've said, the media NEEDS to cover this case. The public has to be aware of how this happened. You are correct, it's so disturbing I skim over many of the details. I'm heartbroken for those boys and what they endured. Knowledge is key to preventing this from happening in future adoptions.

I'm convinced that if either of them walk free, they will reoffend.

As I've said, the media NEEDS to cover this case. The public has to be aware of how this happened. You are correct, it's so disturbing I skim over many of the details. I'm heartbroken for those boys and what they endured. Knowledge is key to preventing this from happening in future adoptions.

I'm convinced that if either of them walk free, they will reoffend.
The fact that the MSM is not covering this case, as horrific and vile as it is, should cause everyone to be asking themselves why. These kinds of evil, twisted crimes against the most vulnerable among us (our children) should be made known to the public in the biggest of ways. Yet the media many trust and count on, are completely ignoring it, like it never happened.

100% they will reoffend, in my opinion. And that also likely will not be covered by the MSM. Also, jmo.

IANAL but here's how I interpret the case filings: Zachary is headed to trial (possibly in October) hoping for an acquittal. William has pled guilty with sentencing delayed until after Zachary's trial. During the delay, William cannot withdraw his guilty plea, he will testify against Zachary, and his defense team will try to find evidence (psych eval, etc.) to present at the sentencing phase.

I think (or at least HOPE) that the Order regarding probation means that if any part of William's sentence contains probation, the probation phase will have "special conditions" due to the nature of the offense. So if, for example only (I'm just making up numbers), he receives a split sentence of 10 years in prison and 5 years of probation, the probation will meet higher standards and be more restrictive than in typical criminal cases. I don't think it means that he'll receive only probation and no prison term.

MOO!!

Were these images really on their social media? “Pedophiles are people too?”

I don’t believe in the death penalty - apart from for pedophiles. It is the only way to protect children. These two don’t deserve to be alive.
Totally agree with you. I think that the death penalty should be mandatory for crimes against a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga
Back