Gas Cans discovered by George Key date - June 24, 2008 ***REVISITED ***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

George's story about the 24th and the gas cans

• He did find them in Casey's car, and nothing was wrong.

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • He did not go into the truck, and made it up to help Casey..

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • He made it up to protect Casey and himself.

Votes: 98 23.0%
  • I have no idea. This family cannot keep dates and stories straight.

Votes: 222 52.0%

• Total voters
I posted a lot on this thread in 2008 when this case all started but haven't posted much lately. Now that the trial has started, I'm back. I'm not sure where the documents we created way back then are now kept - like the calendar and the document I created about KCs and AHs text message. I need to review the whole case again, but I don't think my belief of what happened has changed much since then. I still think Caylee was moved at least once, maybe more. I do think she was in the trunk and I do believe that she was most likely taken to her final place in the woods on the 27th by KC.

However, part of me keeps going back to something KC kept saying during the time she was talking to her parents and to LE. I wondered then and I wonder now if she really didn't know where her daughter was. Could she have left her in the trunk on the 27th and someone moved her body? That strikes me as plausible. There seems to always be a little truth in her grandious lies. Could a family member, friend, or whoever have seen the car, opened the trunk, found and moved the body on or before the 30th? I'm leaning towards a family member if so. KC could have come back to check the trunk and realized the baby had been moved. Talk about a shock if so!

Also, I still have the nagging suspicion due to KCs plans to move into her parent's house with AH that the original plan was to get rid of them. Maybe all?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back