General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
terminatrixator said:
60 years old? Karen is only in her 40's.....perhaps this isn't the same one?

Maybe... I'm trying to find out what he was in for. The name is original enough, though. And if Karen was born in '58, she's about 46... 14 yrs. may not be a huge difference for some.

I'll let you know if I come up with more info. on his incarceration!

Best, Kitkat

Kitkat said:
Maybe... I'm trying to find out what he was in for. The name is original enough, though. And if Karen was born in '58, she's about 46... 14 yrs. may not be a huge difference for some.

I'll let you know if I come up with more info. on his incarceration!

Best, Kitkat
Thanks Kit Kat.

I was going by what I was deeming his age as as of the release from incarceration, which I believed was 60 years old. That would make him 73 now, so, there would be a 27 year age difference, but even so that could be doable, I mean, it's definitely not unheard of -- Anna Nicole Smith, et. al.

Unless of course, that 60 years after his name is his age now, hopefully we can find out more information regarding this union and how long they were married. I would definitely like to see how long this marriage lasted, and if that is him, what was he in for?

Federal could be lots of things including lots of "white collar" crimes, like tax evasion, etc.

terminatrixator said:
Thanks Kit Kat.

I was going by what I was deeming his age as as of the release from incarceration, which I believed was 60 years old. That would make him 73 now, so, there would be a 27 year age difference, but even so that could be doable, I mean, it's definitely not unheard of -- Anna Nicole Smith, et. al.

Unless of course, that 60 years after his name is his age now, hopefully we can find out more information regarding this union and how long they were married. I would definitely like to see how long this marriage lasted, and if that is him, what was he in for?

Federal could be lots of things including lots of "white collar" crimes, like tax evasion, etc.

Aaaah... Of Course! Thanks Terminatrixator... makes total sense- that would be a huge difference!

Regarding length of marriage for a Michael James Whisler, the following is recorded in San Diego [although these could always be different people in San Diego with the same name]. The records show Whisler was divorced in 1979/80, 1990, and then in 1992 from Karyn/Karen. So unless Whisler overlapped his marriages with Denise and Karyn, the marriage was about or less than 2 years in duration [unless these are different MJWs]:

Dissolution of Marriage with UCCA:
DN21709 WHISLER, MICHAEL JAMES WHISLER, JERI LYNN North County Domestic 05/08/1979
D148172 WHISLER, MICHAEL JAMES WHISLER, JERI LYNN San Diego Domestic 02/08/1980

Dissolution of Marriage with UCCA:
DN58904 WHISLER, MICHAEL JAMES WHISLER, DENISE MARIE North County Domestic 05/02/1990

Dissolution of Marriage:
DN69367 WHISLER, MICHAEL JAMES ABAROA, KARYN SUE North County Domestic 03/10/1992

Can't find the UCCA definition-- may have to do with presence of children.

Have a good day! -Kitkat

:laugh:

JerseyGirl said:
We are quite near the amount of time that often passes before many criminal investigations result in an arrest. If I were someone close to the victim - parent, sibling, spouse, etc. - and I haven't been getting regular, thorough updates from the police, this is about the time that I'd start to get really nervous. If they aren't corresponding with you, it's probably because they're building a case against you. It could be any day now.
This deserves a repeat!

ewwwinteresting said:
Raven, raven sitting in his tree
cheating, lying and committing felonies
First comes probation
Then comes an arrest
Then comes the color orange, which suits you best!
I just loved this and felt it was time to pull this back out. Thanks Ewww!

terminatrixator said:
I just loved this and felt it was time to pull this back out. Thanks Ewww!
Oh you're welcome term:blowkiss: !
I just wish someone was wearing the color orange by now and paying for this horrific crime!

As my wife and I were driving down the freeway yesterday, we were talking about the latest developments in the Janet Abaroa case, Raven's bankruptcy, etc. As we were talking, a large truck slowly passed us in the right lane, and I glanced over. Painted on the side: 'Raven Transport Co, Inc.'

See picture: http://www.frankstowing.com/raven/raven_transport.jpg

slinkycat said:
As my wife and I were driving down the freeway yesterday, we were talking about the latest developments in the Janet Abaroa case, Raven's bankruptcy, etc. As we were talking, a large truck slowly passed us in the right lane, and I glanced over. Painted on the side: 'Raven Transport Co, Inc.'

See picture: http://www.frankstowing.com/raven/raven_transport.jpg
...that's kinda spooky........!

...hopefully premeditaion, in that raven will be transported off soon, to where he belongs......(no, not a bike fest..or an "i am SO manly-tri-athalon") ---to prison.

:laugh:
lauriej said:
...hopefully premeditaion, in that raven will be transported off soon, to where he belongs......(no, not a bike fest..or an "i am SO manly-tri-athalon") ---to prison.
I hope raven enjoy your "zingers" as much as I do lj :crazy:

Seems the local chief has a few problems of his own at home, maybe he is too preoccupied to be out solving crimes.

DURHAM, N.C. -- The daughter of Durham Police Chief Steve Chalmers was arrested this week for allegedly assaulting a woman with a vehicle.

Stefanie Chalmers was charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the April incident, authorities said.

She was already due in court this week for a handicapped-parking violation.

Court records for Chalmers also indicate misdemeanor check charges and four different charges of driving with a revoked license.

Chief Chalmers said the arrest is a personal family matter and would be handled as one.

Wow, crazy stuff.

If I remember correctly The Chief of Police was not at the vigil which was on April 29, 2006.

So we have this happening in April along with the DA Primary a week after the vigil, the Duke case.

I think we need a huge huge billboard in Durham with Janet & Kaiden's picture on it to help remind the citizens and the Government of this horrendous murder.

There are a few different sign companies in Durham, Lamar and Fairway or something like that. Both are booked right now, but there may be available spots in the Mall.

I wonder how much one of those advertising trucks cost or ads in the newspaper.

We should get an ad taken out with Janet and Kaiden's picture and have it say something like:

PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY MOMMY! Janet Christiansen Abaroa brutally stabbed in her home on April 26, 2005. If you have any information please contact Durham Law Enforcement.

I vote for putting up a billboard in Utah....but I'm sure that wouldn't fly. Anyone know any billboard companies in Utah?

I would loooove to see one in Utah also. Could you just see it? He would wreck his bike, car, whatever he was driving. mmmm, maybe he would drive his bike right under a tractor trailer when he saw it. Too morbid?

curious1 said:
I would loooove to see one in Utah also. Could you just see it? He would wreck his bike, car, whatever he was driving. mmmm, maybe he would drive his bike right under a tractor trailer when he saw it. Too morbid?
Too morbid?-nahhhhh Karma baby karma!

curious1 said:
He would definitely have a temper tantrum over it, and do a lot of whining but he's too much into self-preservation to do anything that would hurt himself.

That may change after he gets arrested and put in the slammer. I'm sure he will be put on watch though, because he wouldn't like to be Bubba's Girlfriend.

terminatrixator said:
He would definitely have a temper tantrum over it, and do a lot of whining but he's too much into self-preservation to do anything that would hurt himself.

That may change after he gets arrested and put in the slammer. I'm sure he will be put on watch though, because he wouldn't like to be Bubba's Girlfriend.
But, maybe he would?:silenced:

Maybe we can help Raven out with a better job more hours if we help get out his OLD resume.....

http://web.archive.org/web/20011216020844/www.ravenstree.com/resume.htm

Wow 4.0 in SLC and notice this at SVU

[font=&quot]Completed Business Management Courses/ Technical Classes [/font] �[font=&quot] [/font][font=&quot]Soccer Scholarship

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE - Business Mangement Courses and Technical Classes

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE....

[/font]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt