General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During the "For Love or Money" thread (page 4) we discussed the fact that The San Diego Seagull had an article regarding the fund set up for Raven, (said fund is probably gone now, which I'm speculating is the 2nd Credit Union fund that had a negative amount in it) :doh:

I can't link the article because it's a subscription Mormon paper. There was a recent article about Robbie Abaroa having an 80th Birthday Party on July 7th. I believe this is Karyn's Mom. The article invites people to stop by.

I wonder if the Raven will be going.

Hmmmm, it's sorta in my neck of the woods, maybe I should stop on by.

If you drop by, give Grandma a very nice Happy Birthday and then try not to run into Karyn, I hear she's scary.

:p

I wonder if they're asking for donations for the party?

Probably.

I don't think Robbie Abaroa has much need for money, but I'm sure the Rave will put the pity me, people are so mean to him on the internet face.

I just couldn't imagine his family not realizing he's a con artist and that he is capable of the things he has done. It boggles the mind. I just can't see how they can't know the obvious, that he definitely needs help and needs some redemption.

I wish there was someone in the family with their eyes open that had some sort of influence on him to do the right thing, but then again, if there is maybe they are afraid of him.

I know if this was my Grandson, I would be mortified to know what he has done and it makes me sad for so many members of his family members to know someday they will know the truth.

During the "For Love or Money" thread (page 4) we discussed the fact that The San Diego Seagull had an article regarding the fund set up for Raven, (said fund is probably gone now, which I'm speculating is the 2nd Credit Union fund that had a negative amount in it) :doh:

I can't link the article because it's a subscription Mormon paper. There was a recent article about Robbie Abaroa having an 80th Birthday Party on July 7th. I believe this is Karyn's Mom. The article invites people to stop by.

I wonder if the Raven will be going.

Hmmmm, it's sorta in my neck of the woods, maybe I should stop on by.

Ewwwwww Term that would be great. Maybe we could get a whole bunch of WSers to show up with the media to ask raven a whole lot of questions. Is there a way we can find out if raven is going for sure?

No sightings of the Pness yet, but I think he'll be at the party tomorrow, I heard he comes out this way often, so I don't think he'll pass up another mini-vacation, cause he loves those so much.

My brother served his mission in San Diego and happened to serve in the same ward as some Abaroas (I believe that it was Robbie's ward) and he said that he couldn't even pick out who she was because she was inactive. Just a little odd considering that they plaster themselves all over Mormon publications.

Rumor has it that Raven was back in NC last Saturday. Anyone heard this or know why he was there?

No, but I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later....whatever reason, maybe that's why he started posting publicly at Alta, to impress someone.

We know it's all about impressing people, or the fake crocodile tears, or the asking for hand-outs, or the whining about how people that don't know him pick on him. Maybe he went to meet with his attorney or maybe there's a girl out there he wanted to hook up with.

I can pretty much guarantee he didn't meet with Law Enforcement out there, there's NO WAY he'd do that, and that I'd stake a month salary on!

It had to be about impressing someone, that would be my best guess.

I wonder if LE has even requested to meet with him lately. It's been such a long time since anything's happened.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I want to feature Janet's case on my Myspace page located at http://www.myspace.com/asillysue. And feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I have two reasons for wanting to feature this case. One, maybe Raven has spilled the beans locally and two, warn single women here that he may be on the prowl. I would really like to have pictures of Janet, Raven and their baby is anyone can post them for me. TIA.

Thank you, Suzi!! I'm sure that you're doing someone a huge favor--someone you may not even know.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I want to feature Janet's case on my Myspace page located at http://www.myspace.com/asillysue. And feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I have two reasons for wanting to feature this case. One, maybe Raven has spilled the beans locally and two, warn single women here that he may be on the prowl. I would really like to have pictures of Janet, Raven and their baby is anyone can post them for me. TIA.

Hi SuziQ! I'm a dork... I sent you a pm. I came back and saw you did give out your url.

LL&S = :doh:

Anyway check your pm's.

Thank you, Suzi!! I'm sure that you're doing someone a huge favor--someone you may not even know.

It's not much, but I hope I can help. I am really stumped as to why the local news hasn't picked up on this. I think at one time I heard a quick snippet somewhere. Question for you all, It hasn't been discussed that I have seen. But is Raven and his family LDS?

ETA: My impression is Raven and his family probably don't have many fans out here. I can't imagine someone wouldn't want to diss them. I apologize if I'm discussing things that have been gone over. But I'm catching up on this case and haven't followed it as closely as some of you have.

I see the Lds connection has been discussed. I apologize and will be spending alot of time reading this weekend!

Welcome to the forum, SuziQ. It'd be great to hear some fresh insight. It's been so long since anything's happened in this case, we haven't discussed much here in quite a while. Early on, I really believed that it was only a matter of time before the murderer was arrested. :(

Thanks JerseyGirl. This is one case that still sticks with me after all this time. I think I quit folllowing because I was certain an arrest would happen quickly too. I'm seeing so much has been discussed and you all have gathered so much info! I have a ton of catching up to do!

It's not much, but I hope I can help. I am really stumped as to why the local news hasn't picked up on this. I think at one time I heard a quick snippet somewhere. Question for you all, It hasn't been discussed that I have seen. But is Raven and his family LDS?

ETA: My impression is Raven and his family probably don't have many fans out here. I can't imagine someone wouldn't want to diss them. I apologize if I'm discussing things that have been gone over. But I'm catching up on this case and haven't followed it as closely as some of you have.

I see the Lds connection has been discussed. I apologize and will be spending alot of time reading this weekend!
You are very welcome here. Raven is most certainly LDS..... when it suits his mood, or he needs something, IMO. He's a liar, manipulator, embezzler, manwh@*e, and very deceitful, he's also a wussy who only thinks of himself... these are all just my humble opinions based on all I've read and heard from people who know him. And I've met face to face a lot of people who know him well! Like I said.... all of this is just my little humble opinion and when/if Raven ever comes out and stands up like a MAN and demands attention to his wife and baby's murder, then I might change my tune and apologize to him. But he won't/can't he's not a MAN he's a wussy! And IMHO, a natural born killer. The longer he thinks he got away with this the more likely he will charm (yuck) another innocent woman and she could easily be his next victim.

Ok... I'm leaving to go shopping. Sorry for rant.... I am just so sick of waiting for news and sick of knowing that while Janet lays under the ground he's walking around free. Free to steal from another employer... and that's just one example.

Ohhhh, the thought of him just makes me
6.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum