DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
laura last call July-2012
dad dies - November 2012
Tim murdered - March 2013

all 4months apart? Does Millard and friends kill every 4 months ?

Tim was murdered May 2013

When I think innocently about a boat and blood, I assume fishing. Perhaps that was his explanation? I though the guy in the article was intentionally vague. Weird.

The ambiguity come from his wording like "around the boat". What does that really mean when it comes to blood? Multiple places about the boat or blood in the water around the boat?

Very vague, not wording most folk would use describing unknown blood, me thinks.

Does the yacht fellow remember seeing any fishing gear on the sailboat? Too long ago to remember any details no doubt. Without the fishing gear, I doubt there was any fishing going on... I've been out fishing and had fish flopping around bleeding, flicking blood in all directions. Just small drops of blood though.

Does around the boat, mean inside the galley? On the deck? In the water?

The history of this fellow's outings are never without suspicion... just worried about what will turn up next.

I'm not sure why this keeps coming up, and of course you don't know anything about me or who I am, so you can assume what you want.

It is however a known fact that wealthy people don't usually buy their property outright. They lease their cars and mortgage their houses because their money is better invested elsewhere. If you have no interest in using your money to make more, then sure, buying your house or your car outright will work for you. It isn't the smartest thing to do, but I guess it's admirable.

In hindsight, this discussion has revealed something - DM is not the most savvy when it comes to money. Buying that condo in Toronto "in cash" is not something his Dad or Grandfather would likely have done. They would have used that money to invest in their business, or to buy another apartment building like the other one they own. I wonder if he financed the farm, or paid cash for that too? Was that ever mentioned?

This is somewhat correct. It is possible that he paid cash for these properties and then borrowed against them afterwards to purchase other properties. This could create the impression that he is always paying cash for things when in fact he is not. For example- buys farm for $800k or whatever. Uses farm to get loan for $600k to pay for condo. The condo transaction would appear to be a "cash transaction" in this case because he would have the $600k in his bank account and could just write a cheque. In reality though, the condo is not owned outright as there is a $600k debt as a result of the purchase.

I know my parents paid for their house in cash, and they're intelligent, so I wouldn't expect them to do that if they could have made more money elsewhere (so I initially thought this might not make sense - but it turns out they did this because the interest rate was quite high at the time they bought, so investments elsewhere might not have made more). I don't think it's necessarily rare for cash transactions to occur, but I do understand that the money could be better invested if the person knows what to do.

You hit the nail on the head - if interest rates were at 10% (or 20%+ as they were in the 80's), it would be smart to pay all cash for your home, or anything else for that matter. However, with interest rates being what they are, it is much smarter to take out a mortgage for your home or a finance on your car. Right now you can get a 2.9% 5 year mortgage. Some of my clients are purchasing $2-3 million homes. They can put in a hefty down payment, take the some of that extra money, buy an apartment building or a strip mall with a 7-8% return, put the rest in the hands of their financial advisor to distribute. They're profiting on their investments, instead of having all that money just sitting in their home, doing nothing for them.

I am just trying to get you to be more respectful of other posters' posts! You are certainly not the expert on real estate dealings or wealthy people, now that is just my opinion. My opinion is based on my life experiences. Just like everyone else who posts here, so lighten up.

I have done hundreds of transactions in one of the most active (and expensive) real estate markets in the country. Whether you choose to believe that is entirely up to you, but everything I've said concerning my own trade has been correct and comes from experience. Furthermore, respect is a two way street, and you've given me as little as I've given you throughout this whole debate. I'd like to give it a rest, my apologies if I've come off as flippant or otherwise. Back to the topic.

Can someone please link the map that was posted of the missing females from Toronto in relation to DM's home. I've looked in a bunch of different threads for it but can't find it now. Thanks muchly!!

OK I am new to this and have read a lot on this forum. This is a theory and obviously only my opinion.

<modsnip>

So I think the two events are connected. Like I said I think DM and MS got involved in moving drugs and one of a couple things happened. Both Bosma and the other guy they went to visit about purchasing a truck also had their vehicles in the Autotrader. You always get sign from autotrader. So I think that Bosma either saw something at a job site or picked up a tool box or whatever in that area and the only detail these guys had was that the truck that was seen had an Autotrader sign in it and that it was a RAM 3500 I know they were different colours. So they go into Autotrader and start looking for the truck. Apparently they pulled the seats out of the truck which means they were looking for something or indeed to hide the evidence of the killing. That is the only reason they didn't ditch and burn out the truck entirely. They weren't done looking through it. Also police said the had info on the burn phone that was used which is how they got to the other guy who was taken for a test drive. I think police may already have been onto these guys.

To work this further DM more than likely could have got bail he had the money. But he chose to sit in jail. Especially before he got upgraded to murder 1. To me this says he was safer on the inside. Major traffickers don't tend to have a sense of humour about lower guys who can burn them. Also apparently another lawyer visited DM in jail. A big no no but they said he contacted them. Again I think <modsnip> and Millard was trying to figure out if his best interests were being looked after.

MS accomplice on his graffiti charge is an AS. He is still out and I'm betting <modsnip>. This has also been hypothesized on this forum. There is also the possibility that they got the wrong truck but had tipped their hand to Bosma and had to bail and couldn't leave a witness, otherwise cops would know what they were looking for. <modsnip> is blocking everything to make sure the other truck isn't found.

Dollars to donuts this is about heroin and small boys playing big boys games and trying to cover their tracks otherwise they were going to end up dead and they knew it.

So internet sleuths what say you?

Is it possible a truck had drugs planted on it across the border and DM and crew were supposed to find it via the auto trader ad? Dealers get their supply across the border without personally getting caught, some innocent person is the mule and hopefully doesn't get searched at the border. Guys with plenty of time on their hands would have no problem driving all over the province to find a particular vehicle, especially if the area codes are the same.

Is it possible a truck had drugs planted on it across the border and DM and crew were supposed to find it via the auto trader ad? Dealers get their supply across the border without personally getting caught, some innocent person is the mule and hopefully doesn't get searched at the border. Guys with plenty of time on their hands would have no problem driving all over the province to find a particular vehicle, especially if the area codes are the same.

Not at all a bad idea, LE said TB was targeted for his truck.

I can't see a drug trafficer sending a 'mule' vehicle across the border without a VERY good description (incl. the obvious, license plate) of the vehicle. Nor can I see them calling to make an appointment to view the truck if indeed it was the one they were looking for. If the package was on the truck they would have retrieved it at night, even if they had to break into it. They wouldn't take the vehicle or driver as this would be incriminating.

The Drug crossing is a good theory and fits with the rest of my thoughts. But they screwed up when they got to Bosma and went into panic.

I can't see a drug trafficer sending a 'mule' vehicle across the border without a VERY good description (incl. the obvious, license plate) of the vehicle. Nor can I see them calling to make an appointment to view the truck if indeed it was the one they were looking for. If the package was on the truck they would have retrieved it at night, even if they had to break into it. They wouldn't take the vehicle or driver as this would be incriminating.

What if they were hidden in the seats or door panels. You would need to take the truck to find it.

Or the vehicle in question had previously been used for said purposes within Canada and one of the recently released got wind of it an they went looking. Either way I think they were under pressure from someone nasty to find a truck and the only clue they had was the autotrader. And if Bosma had tripped over something outside of the truck I would think the LE would have searched the Bosma house but there is no mention of that. Just a guess but I think the truck they were looking for is still out there.

Or even better there was a mule vehicle that they didn't have all the details on because it was a drug rip off. I'd stay on the inside if someone knew I had tried to rip off their heroin.

So in this theory, when does the truck cross the border? You mean TB would have been across prior and someone planted drugs on it, or do you mean DM stole truck to take across? I am curious because I was across into MI on Sunday actually and US Border Agents were randomly picking vehicles waiting in line at customs to cross and they would run a little thing along the tires of a car and across certain body panels. Pretty sure they were likely looking for drugs.

Tb truck frequently crossed the border.. They have a condo in fl paid for til 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo