General Discussion and Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw anything about DM considering himself a film producer. I must have missed it.

I agree more crimes are more likely to be photographed or filmed these days due to the prevalence of cameras in every device, I just think "snuff film" was not the incentive of this crime.

I don't necessarily object to the "anything is possible" approach, I'm just wary of the way it can lead people so very far away from the facts we do know.

I never saw anything about DM considering himself a film producer. I must have missed it.

I agree more crimes are more likely to be photographed or filmed these days due to the prevalence of cameras in every device, I just think "snuff film" was not the incentive of this crime.

Wasn't DM the producer of the *advertiser censored* film at the hanger, Suicide Girls?

I have no idea what the suspect's motives were but I do think something went horribly wrong on that test drive.

Well. Yeah. Someone ended up dead. Or do you mean you think it wasn't supposed to go that way?

Well. Yeah. Someone ended up dead. Or do you mean you think it wasn't supposed to go that way?

Yep, I don't think it wasn't supposed to go that way. It could be possible that one suspect was thinking it was a test drive (possibly even theft) while the other suspect had more sinister intentions.

snipped by CanuckSleuth......
it is not a simple thing that you can just apply to two seemingly normal people.

Seemingly normal people don't have enough evidence against them to warrant first degree murder charges against them and are sitting in jail because of such.

While it may be highly unlikely that a video was made, it still is within the realm of possibility.

Tim's wife apparently saw the two or at least one, from her memorial statement about the devil leading evil up the drive, smiled at her etc....... so she saw them and they saw her see them. Insane to think they planned it and thought they could get away with it.

ETA...I mean they had to be insane at that point or one didn't get a chance to call off the second one(telling him they had been seen by other than the target.

Tim's wife apparently saw the two or at least one, from her memorial statement about the devil leading evil up the drive, smiled at her etc....... so she saw them and they saw her see them. Insane to think they planned it and thought they could get away with it.

Sorry, but what is the take-away here, that it wasn't planned? Do you mean you think the death was accidental?

(I'm not always able to pick up on the unstated conclusions in posts, sorry.)

I guess I lean towards "planned, but DM's spoiled lifestyle made him think he was untouchable".

As has been pointed out by others, he seemed to thrive on high-risk activities.

I read a Toronto Sun story by MM the other day. The first time I read it, she said when they left, they left her alone with the baby, and who knows if they were going to come back. Scared my pants off. Yet, then later, I was reading it to someone at work and that sentence was gone. I don't know why. Would someone have told her to omit it. Then I wondered again, when SB said .... he smiled at me ........maybe they were planning to come back but something went wrong with their plan. OMG I really have to stop this wild speculation. But I can't figure out why she changed her story on line. Maybe that is why they didn't care if she saw them and why he smiled at her. Why would he smile at her? Because he is such a nice guy??

I've said it before, but SB HAS to have wondered whether they planned to come after her. I won't say she must feel lucky, given the circumstances, but certainly she realizes how close to danger she herself was.

People have made those comments here as well....and they were deleted. I believe we were told to leave her out of all speculations

Seemingly normal people don't have enough evidence against them to warrant first degree murder charges against them and are sitting in jail because of such.

While it may be highly unlikely that a video was made, it still is within the realm of possibility.

When you consider that several people have been wrongfully convicted of murder over the years, it would indicate that at some point these people were also considered to warrant first degree murder charges .... and yet they were innocent. It is within the realm of possibility that at least one of the charged in this case in innocent. MOO Video of this current murder is possible imo but again imo not likely JMO but the dots do not connect imo

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Police say they have an open mind as to what happened.

On one hand, this murder had the look and feel of something out of the movie Fargo, but a police source said a new TV show , The Following, may be closer to it.

The show depicts a number of people following a leader involved in nefarious activities, including homicide.

“Anything that has happened previous can be looked at again,” the officer said, referring to other possible cases.

Has anyone found any evidence that might have inspired the police source in this article to cite "The Following" as a possible theory?

MOO Video of this current murder is possible imo but again imo not likely JMO but the dots do not connect imo

Just so we're clear, this is your opinion, right? Not an official source, or someone else's opinion, or anything other than your own opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd