General Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for nothin', but if these are the societal circumstances, with millions of dollars in the bank, why are these folks still living in SA?

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question, but RSA is where the money is for OP. He wouldn't be the same sort of moneymaker anywhere else.

You are indeed correct. No blunt trauma, Botha admitted that she had absolutely no evidence present on her body that she was abused in anyway bar the gunshot wounds. No bloody bat, cracked skull etc and I can imagine, the only blood on the bat came from being in the vicinity of the shooting.

All in the mind of some bored journalist I suspect!

Yet here we have newly alleged reports surfacing that say it's true, even though the previous IO (Botha) admitted that she had absolutely no evidence present on her body that she was abused in anyway bar the gunshot wounds :waitasec:

I suppose at this point we all have to take a wait and see approach as I'm sure every day we will get a "new" report on the "previous" report. lol

Thanks. And I presume that the prosthetics look like regular legs. But still I would think carrying her down stairs on those was not easy?

Exactly, and whoever it was that told him not to wait for paramedics and take her to hospital obviously was unaware of the seriousness of her injuries. Anyone with any sense would not even attempt to carry a profusely bleeding person downstairs with blood pouring from her wounds (not to mention then have the intention of trying to get them out the door and into a car) absolutely unbelievable. She should have been tended to in the bathroom, especially since professional help was on its way.

Exactly, and whoever it was that told him not to wait for paramedics and take her to hospital obviously was unaware of the seriousness of her injuries. Anyone with any sense would not even attempt to carry a profusely bleeding person downstairs with blood pouring from her wounds (not to mention then have the intention of trying to get them out the door and into a car) absolutely unbelievable. She should have been tended to in the bathroom, especially since professional help was on its way.

Exactly.
Everything is so "off" in the affidavit.

Over here in Australia tonight, we have a tv program being aired called 'Bladerunner, my lover, my killer'. I felt ill when I heard what it was called. It just seems disrespectful towards Reeva and makes the whole thing sound like a bad telemovie.

I have a dumb question. Maybe it cannot be answered until trial and evidence though.

Didn't OP's attorney say they found a shell casing in the loo?

Wouldn't all the casings be where OP was standing? Guess one could get knocked in during the time of getting her and carrying downstairs. Or, is the loo the sink part before the toilet cubicle?

Wouldn't LE look for how many according to the holes in the door and the bullet wounds? Did they collect that amount? Were more bullets shot?

Nair "also said the accused must not return to scene of the shooting, he cannot talk to residents except Stander family and contractors."

Who are the Stander family? Why can OP talk to them?

Why would he need/want to talk to contractors?

I have a dumb question. Maybe it cannot be answered until trial and evidence though.

Didn't OP's attorney say they found a shell casing in the loo?

Wouldn't all the casings be where OP was standing? Guess one could get knocked in during the time of getting her and carrying downstairs. Or, is the loo the sink part before the toilet cubicle?

Wouldn't LE look for how many according to the holes in the door and the bullet wounds? Did they collect that amount? Were more bullets shot?

OP's forensics people supposedly found one in the toilet.
Police stick with 3 bullets hit her: Hand, head, hip and shoulder. Hand wound was while protecting her head

Nair "also said the accused must not return to scene of the shooting, he cannot talk to residents except Stander family and contractors."

Stander is someone OP first phoned according to his statement involved in the administration of the estate. He arrived whilst he was carrying Reeva down the stairs .

OP's forensics people supposedly found one in the toilet.
Police stick with 3 bullets hit her: Hand, head, hip and shoulder. Hand wound was while protecting her head

I remembered that part, but wonder how many LE found.

I also just read that OP's attorney was already on scene before LE got there, and that gave me a hinky about it. But, I will just not go there right now as it is not okay in my own mind.

IMO, this may be designed to prevent OP from finding and interfering with neighbors who heard what went down.

Sad, but enlightening.
He has no doubts.

There you go, constant calls, texts, she felt pushed into a corner. He had to have a word with him. I'm sure that didn't go down too well. So not such a rosy picture after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight