General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said 'Brown paper coach bag' :confused:

So where's the purse that came in it ? Why would he have a brown paper coach bag - with the cleaning cloth and a ribbon ? Maybe odd wording but bottom line - the guy was using a coach purse as an excuse, now they find this in his storage locker ? Whether it is a purse or just the bag a purse came in with Coach Bag written all over it - its "plumb" weird.

So where's the purse that came in it ? Why would he have a brown paper coach bag - with the cleaning cloth and a ribbon ? Maybe odd wording but bottom line - the guy was using a coach purse as an excuse, now they find this in his storage locker ? Whether it is a purse or just the bag a purse came in with Coach Bag written all over it - its "plumb" weird.

"Brown paper" is the style of Coach purse

"Brown paper leather Coach bag"

So what does that mean to you?

I googled brown paper coach bag. Didn't see anything of interest...

I'm on the abc pdf file pg. 46. I don't see the word leather in there...maybe it's somewhere else tho.

I'm so glad you brought this up. I've been wondering about it today.

Was the brown paper a shopping bag?

Packing paper, as in something that was shipped?

And what's with the ribbon paperwork?

Is the white rag a dust rag? As in it was a new purchase?

Dunno but seems to me about the only way to get a brown paper bag saying Coach on it is to buy a purse. Perhaps they ship online orders in a bag as well ?

I don't know - out of my league but simply why would he have it ? He was trying to get ideas on a present - surely they didn't send him a shopping bag so he could get ideas from Michelle's friends but then again I never thought the coach purse was for his wife. And if you think about it - he never went back to Birchleaf did he ?

Dunno but seems to me about the only way to get a brown paper bag saying Coach on it is to buy a purse. Perhaps they ship online orders in a bag as well ?

I don't know - out of my league but simply why would he have it ? He was trying to get ideas on a present - surely they didn't send him a shopping bag so he could get ideas from Michelle's friends but then again I never thought the coach purse was for his wife. And if you think about it - he never went back to Birchleaf did he ?

So am I!

Exactly...he never went back to Birchleaf.

Except, perhaps, when he moved his things out in June 2007?

So am I!

I recall someone telling me he went back to the house before thanksgiving of 2006.

Keep in mind these are folks who pawed around in the bloody scene finding what they thought was evidence, comparing shoes to bloody footprints, looking at bloody socks and playing detective. What ever happened to Michelle was irrelevant, they had no problem playing in the blood trying to find some way to clear JY.

Sick, Sick, SICK!

So am I!

Or he bought a coach purse for someone else after he moved to Brevard, possible, he wasn't grieving very long.

I recall someone telling me he went back to the house before thanksgiving of 2006.

OK, thank you!

I see you edited your post up there. You know a lot more about Coach Bags than I do. Thanks for that as well!

Does it seem odd to you that if LE noted it was a "Paper Bag" style, they would not note that it was leather as well, or not?

OK, thank you!

I see you edited your post up there. You know a lot more about Coach Bags than I do. Thanks for that as well!

Does it seem odd to you that if LE noted it was a "Paper Bag" style, they would not note that it was leather as well, or not?

I know zip about coach or any other bags :)

I called my daughter for advise........

Well, if he had been my son he'd have been handcuffed by me, taken to a shrink and then taken for a lie detector! (I know, I know. But that's mom-speak for what I'd like to have done, were he mine.)

How does a person like JY sleep at night? If it were me, I'd close my eyes and see the murder scene, smell the blood, feel everything, hear the screams. I couldn't function if I had done something like that. So, what's the difference in these people? I have heard the part about how they don't have remorse, narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths. Do these type of people have different brain images, say on MRIs, like schizophrenics do?

Wonder why he finally quit living with his sister recently and went back to live with Mamma? I'd also love to read the psychiatric reports on Cassidy. Mamma has probably brainwashed the child.

All I know,

Is that today, I tried to keep an open mind.

Pat Young is covering for her son's "indiscretions"!

Enough already, get Cassidy AWAY from them!

Colin Willoughby...DO YOU hear me YET?

I AM A VOTER!

The 'undescribed' location for the 7-5-07 SW could be Liz's home.
He started the romance June , 2007

Sure makes you wonder...

My thought was it had something to do with putting the house on the market which was in July 2007. I thought perhaps he rented a storage unit in Raleigh or that they went into the home again.

Also, they sealed that warrant for 180 days after if was FINALLY returned.

These were sealed 90 days + 10 after they were returned. What's up with that?

What is more important in the first warrant I mentioned than the ones returned today?

Sure makes you wonder...

My thought was it had something to do with putting the house on the market which was in July 2007. I thought perhaps he rented a storage unit in Raleigh or that they went into the home again.

Also, they sealed that warrant for 180 days after if was FINALLY returned.

These were sealed 90 days + 10 after they were returned. What's up with that?

What is more important in the first warrant I mentioned than the ones returned today?

I tend to think it was a search associated with, but not for JLY's property.
In other words, I think they did not name the location so it did not tip his attorney where they were going. These today were in his hands for 6 months, so sealing really does not compromise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee