General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to be beneficial for the lawsuit, I would think the lawyers for Linda Fisher would need those details as to when the searches took place and exactly where he was searching. There is too much grey area for the information to point in a particular direction. The information regarding his affair with Mrs. Money is much more specific and helpful but I think they need more in order to use the internet search information.

Not in a civil case - a preponderance is all that is required. Jy's computer, searches, Michelle murdered in the same method searched - looks kinda likely there is a relationship. Those serches were obtained from JY's home computer seized on 3 November 2006. Obviously the searches were done before the murder. The nice tidbit at the bottom - JY cannot be ruled out as being involved in the murder of Michelle Young. Lots of stuff to use to meet the legal standard in a civil case when all of the warrants are combined.

When is the 30 day deadline for JLY to respond (or not) to the WD subpoena? I bet the DA is hoping to get some good discovery out of the civil case (like what he was able to get from the Cooper custody case)...have a feeling though that JLY will not be saying much, if anything at all.

Never ever meet a person I knew for sure was gay. So I can't say I am homophobic there probably are some very nice gay people. It just isn't the way of life the bible teaches and I live by the good book. I said there wasn't any bars gay or other wise in Andrews NC.[/quote]

Thanks for yer honesty.Ya never ever met a gay person for sure? Guess you dun never had yer double wide decorated by those light in the loafers guys. Too bad. Still living with them vertical blinds? Cause ya read the good book and live by it too? But ya ain't never lived in Andrews? Did ya look that up in the atlas, hons? Ya know the parts about them gay bars? Or them otherwise? What might them otherwise be?

When is the 30 day deadline for JLY to respond (or not) to the WD subpoena? I bet the DA is hoping to get some good discovery out of the civil case (like what he was able to get from the Cooper custody case)...have a feeling though that JLY will not be saying much, if anything at all.

Monday , 12-1-08 is the deadline.

Can't remember SG - its either 1 December or 5 December.

I dunno what JY will do - but I can see him not ever taking the stand if there is a trial. His lawyer is Roger Smith - of TS - we might hear from Alice again, this time we get to chew her out ! :crazy:

There could be a very simple explanation for this search. For example if Rhett F was at Jy's and had a planned trip to NY - they could have searched under such circumstances. It is possible the search for gay bars has nothing to do with JY at all. Rhett was open about his lifestyle.

I agree, RC. He was my first guess. Didn't want to muddy the waters. Nor taint was LE was proposing. It's a stretch in my mind though.

I dunno what JY will do - but I can see him not ever taking the stand if there is a trial. His lawyer is Roger Smith - of TS - we might hear from Alice again, this time we get to chew her out ! :crazy:

Got it. Oh I think Ms. Stubbs can take it! She can more than hold her own. :smile:

I agree, RC. He was my first guess. Didn't want to muddy the waters. Nor taint was LE was proposing. It's a stretch in my mind though.

I think so too - a stretch - just pointing out the possibilities. Now if Rhett wears a size 10 shoe, maybe not...:crazy:

RC. Stab me in the heart! I love Alice. Love her controlled voice and demeaning questions. Now she will be on the other side? Say it isn't so !

RC. Stab me in the heart! I love Alice. Love her controlled voice and demeaning questions. Now she will be on the other side? Say it isn't so !

Well - she does work for TS - JY has Roger, even Wade boy helped out in the Cooper instance...never know.

I too like this former Judge.
If I ever divorce my wife, that's who I'm calling' :crazy:

Please stop spamming this board shack.
This is a crime forum, not a playground. :hand:

I actually am here watching the BC case. Someone ask about Sayville NY and I posted some web links. I didn't invent the sites they are the first ones up when you google. You are the one that couldn't wait to jump in about another little town. That had nothing to do with the question the poster ask. If I'm not mistaken you are the one that posted the amount of BC's bonus for the year. I will have to research that. If you are you were way off on that.

Well if she is gonna stick up for JY - i'm not gonna like her this time around :crazy:

Hopefully she won't have to get too involved in this one. But even evil SOB's have a right to a fair trial. TS are very good but they can't make every case go their way esp. when the evidence tells the tale. (cf. Jeffrey MacDonald and Ann Miller).

I actually am here watching the BC case. Someone ask about Sayville NY and I posted some web links. I didn't invent the sites they are the first ones up when you google. You are the one that couldn't wait to jump in about another little town. That had nothing to do with the question the poster ask. If I'm not mistaken you are the one that posted the amount of BC's bonus for the year. I will have to research that. If you are you were way off on that.

Shack, not sure why you are so defensive about a scummy little Podunk town like Andrews :waitasec:

If I'm not mistaken you are the one that posted the amount of BC's bonus for the year. I will have to research that. If you are you were way off on that.

Save the effort Shack.
You are mistaken yet again.

Shack, not sure why you are so defensive about a scummy little Podunk town like Andrews :waitasec:

I not sure why you are either. You are the one that brought it up. The lady asked about Sayville NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024