General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever watched the SNL specials, where they show all the commercials ? There's one for Colon Blow - better than ex lax.:crazy:

I remember when it first aired! Yes, that would be a more appropriate gift. Hee!

I suppose Mamma and Jason's other family members have dropped their denial by now? I suspect that Mamma will be calling her doctor to sedate her for a bad case of the vapors. I'd love to feel the mood in that house tonight. I really wish social services could get Cassidy out of Jason's realm.

I suppose Mamma and Jason's other family members have dropped their denial by now? I suspect that Mamma will be calling her doctor to sedate her for a bad case of the vapors. I'd love to feel the mood in that house tonight. I really wish social services could get Cassidy out of Jason's realm.

The clan will never drop their denials - they are only in denial mode in public. Mommie dearest knew on 3 November between those 28 calls that her spawn was a slayer. But I agree, Cassidy needs to be far removed from the clan. The opening line in this video explains why:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/4089479/

RC, why can't "the clan" see themselves as others see them? They ain't too bright, kinda sheltered within their own environs and small minds.

Do you feel that Mamma and Cassidy may be readying for a trip to a permanent undisclosed location in the very near future, with new identities in hand? Like I said, Mamma ain't too bright. Should LE be staking out the hair dye aisle in the local Dollar General? Does Mamma have religious buddies elsewhere who would "welcome her into the bosom of the almighty's flock", so to speak? Give her a place to hide and keep Cassidy? (Not that LE would jump all over that one!)

How will Mamma's and the rest of the clan's knowledge play in this murder? Can they be put to trial as witnesses or what have you, found to have knowledge about Jason's involvement, etc. and end up needing divine intervention for their souls and bodies?

Please pass the giblet gravy. My mountain oysters are a little dry.

RC, why can't "the clan" see themselves as others see them? They ain't too bright, kinda sheltered within their own environs and small minds.

Do you feel that Mamma and Cassidy may be readying for a trip to a permanent undisclosed location in the very near future, with new identities in hand? Like I said, Mamma ain't too bright. Should LE be staking out the hair dye aisle in the local Dollar General? Does Mamma have religious buddies elsewhere who would "welcome her into the bosom of the almighty's flock", so to speak? Give her a place to hide and keep Cassidy? (Not that LE would jump all over that one!)

How will Mamma's and the rest of the clan's knowledge play in this murder? Can they be put to trial as witnesses or what have you, found to have knowledge about Jason's involvement, etc. and end up needing divine intervention for their souls and bodies?

Please pass the giblet gravy. My mountain oysters are a little dry.

PC - this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time I suspect, that a family will stand behind a loved one who is clearly the focus of a murder investigation, even when an investigating officer signs an affidavit clearly stating that his belief is that Slayer boy murdered Michelle. To this day Jackie Peterson still voices at every opportunity that her Scooter is innocent. It is very seldom that one will see a family actually do the right thing (the Hackings for example). I'm not sure what that says about certain families but it does seem to indicate that blood rules out, even over right and wrong.

In this case, I do not for one minute think the Young family is dumb, quite the opposite actually. They realize that the case must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Every day that Slayer boy walks free has reinforced their belief that the proof is lacking in some way. Do I believe they know he brutally murdered Michelle ? Yes I believe they knew it the very first day (28 phone calls to mommie and then this strange call that Michelle was found beaten to death). Can they be held accountable for knowing - it is doubtful. Ky's email exchange with Jy as presented in warrant applications clearly shows she has some concerns but what is her crime since Slayer boy doesn't really answer her concerns ?

I dunno but this family circling of the wagons is not uncommon but I don't see that as anything attributal to intelligence level. It is something beyond.

This is wonderful news! :woohoo:

In reading one of the affidavits, I found it interesting that they had found he HAD been communicating about the details of the case! WTH happened to "he's not talking" Gojo? Maybe not talking to you! haha

Wonder if mommie dearest knew Jason was talking behind all their backs? Perfect son was probably put in time out last night, when mommie found out her darling couldn't keep his trap shut. And back to communicating with MM? How STUPID must one be? Myself, glad to read he IS that stupid.

This is a good day. :) Positive steps in the right direction.

Bless you, Linda. We're hanging in with you, hoping you'll get the big prize - a guilty criminal charge for Jason, soon.

RC, I disagree with you on their intelligence. I still say they are "dumb"! Jason was dumb enough to murder his wife, fool around with a married woman, probably drug his child the night of the murder, blab on the emails, and so on. I don't see any intelligence much above a wild goat there, myself. Common sense is lacking as well as a normal psyche in Jason Young.

I do understand about blood being thicker than water. Maybe Little Scooter Peterson's mom and Jason's mom can have a little club.

Now, please pass some of Jason's drug samples, I need a nap.

RC, I disagree with you on their intelligence. I still say they are "dumb"! Jason was dumb enough to murder his wife, fool around with a married woman, probably drug his child the night of the murder, blab on the emails, and so on. I don't see any intelligence much above a wild goat there, myself. Common sense is lacking as well as a normal psyche in Jason Young.

I do understand about blood being thicker than water. Maybe Little Scooter Peterson's mom and Jason's mom can have a little club.

Now, please pass some of Jason's drug samples, I need a nap.

While I don't disagree in principle - the fact remains, Slayer boy is still free and has outfoxed WCSO, CCBI, and the SBI for over 2 years. Dumb luck ?

RC, Jason hasn't "outfoxed" anyone. He has made it difficult. He will get his.

RC, Jason hasn't "outfoxed" anyone. He has made it difficult. He will get his.

I agree, Jason's 'plan' was actually pretty stupid.
Thankfully, he has given the cops a mountain of very compelling CE.
Ok Colin, get off your duff and authorize the indictment WCSO has wanted for at least 6 months.

We now know the cops checked his Yahoo.com activity 3 times ...2/07, 7/07 and 12/08. We know this latest Yahoo search is in addition to the 11/08 search of his Novo nordisk computer. We already know the SBI took 3 months to analyze and report the findings on the 11/06 search of his computers. At this point, I doubt the latest computer searches will uncover anything earthshaking, especially since the earlier checks apparently didn't. So why wait Colin ? What happens in late January if the computer forensics are inconclusive ? Authorize the friggin indictment now. Doing so does not stop the investigation. If the computer forensics produce evidence later, consider it gravy. Allowing Jason "the slayer" Young free to come and go as he pleases is wrong.

We now know the cops checked his Yahoo.com activity 3 times ...2/07, 7/07 and 12/08. We know this latest Yahoo search is in addition to the 11/08 search of his Novo nordisk computer. We already know the SBI took 3 months to analyze and report the findings on the 11/06 search of his computers. At this point, I doubt the latest computer searches will uncover anything earthshaking, especially since the earlier checks apparently didn't. So why wait Colin ? What happens in late January if the computer forensics are inconclusive ? Authorize the friggin indictment now. Doing so does not stop the investigation. If the computer forensics produce evidence later, consider it gravy. Allowing Jason "the slayer" Young free to come and go as he pleases is wrong.

JTF, will you please copy your above note of pure, simple, well-put genius and stick it on Colin W's office door? TIA.:deal::cursing::shakehead:

Colin, you need to snap the whip, boy.

ditto! Great thoughts, Just the Fax.

We all agree! Jason " the slayer "Young has had undeserved freedom long enough. The smugness and the arrogance of he and his family are disgusting!

Give Michelle and Rylan the justice they're so deserving of!

The time is now, Colin!

I suspect that Colon Willoughby has a much clearer picture and understanding than we as to why that whip has not been snapped yet. At least he and LE are still trying to get to that point by obtaining more warrants. Much to Slayer boy's dismay, LE / DA isn't letting it just quiet down and go away.

I sooooooo agree with the feelings that it's been far too long. Obviously so.

But I always come back to the little voice inside that says they shouldn't move forward until they've got what they need for a guilty conviction. We know a few mistakes in the beginning has made it a little harder. I don't want them to charge him and start having to share what they've got in discovery until they're ready. I have no clue what the hang up is, but I hope they get whatever it is they feel they need to get a conviction. I assume they will.

Jason's had far too much freedom. I still believe it will come to an end shortly. In the meantime, I am not ashamed to admit I'm enjoying the fact that Jason's mother and gojo are having their previous words being shot down in flames, so to speak. Had they done what Jason did and stayed mum, their names and reputations would basically have been left alone. They can say whatever they want, and it doesn't change the facts of what happened November 2-3, 2006.

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member