General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Young's mother filed a wrongful death lawsuit against her son-in-law late last month, claiming he is responsible for her daughter's beating death more than two years ago.

Linda Fisher also wants Jason Young to lose property rights to a townhouse the couple once shared, according to a civil summons filed in Wake County District Court.

Michelle and Jason Young lived in the residence at Trinity Square Townhomes in Raleigh prior to moving to 5108 Birchleaf Drive.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/3960867

Looks like this is jason Young's only appreciable asset

Jason has owned the townhouse for 5 years....it should sell for $179,000
The original mortgage amount was $131,040 + $15,500 second = $146K.
Looks like after 5 years , the remaining principal is close to $139,000 .....$40,000 equity
....$30,000 net after real estate fees at sale.

JH160155.jpg

I hope Linda gets it ALL!

Of course she'd rather have her daughter and grandson, and a close rel'p with Cassidy, but this is the only thing she can do so I hope she prevails.

Before the town home was Michelle's and Jason's, it was deeded to Ryan Schaad and Jason Young. Look on the deed tab.

Now we need someone to check out Ryan Schaad. (I think I am remembering the name correctly).

OK, checked out Ryan Schaad. He's now living in a single family home according to the Wake.gov real estate search. Raleigh. Must be a family man now (Ryan S.).

Before the town home was Michelle's and Jason's, it was deeded to Ryan Schaad and Jason Young. Look on the deed tab.

Now we need someone to check out Ryan Schaad. (I think I am remembering the name correctly).

OK, checked out Ryan Schaad. He's now living in a single family home according to the Wake.gov real estate search. Raleigh. Must be a family man now (Ryan S.).

Mr. Schaad is married, to the young lady who spent the evening with Michelle the night she was murdered.

Oh my. So do you think the Schaad guy may know something? Of course they've already thought to ask about that (LE). Poor Ms. Schaad. She probably needs trauma counseling knowing she was in the house just before the murder. Why haven't the WS posters talked this one up? (The Schaad guy living w/Jason before he was with Michelle, in the townhome they owned and eventually, Michelle and Jason owned? I mean, here I had to go to the deed to find out for the first time. WS talks about everything, but haven't heard this townhome story, or that it was Ms. Schaad that was w/Michelle the night of the murder.)

If I were LE, I'd have already talked to the Schaad's! I know, they have most certainly many times. I do remember the report that the woman who was watching TV w/Michelle Y. that night said that she felt like she was being watched. Is that right? It's been a long time.

Why haven't the WS posters talked this one up? (The Schaad guy living w/Jason before he was with Michelle, in the townhome they owned and eventually, Michelle and Jason owned? I mean, here I had to go to the deed to find out for the first time. WS talks about everything, but haven't heard this townhome story, or that it was Ms. Schaad that was w/Michelle the night of the murder.)

What makes you think it wasn't discussed on WS? This case is 2 years old now and discussions have gone on the entire time. You're only seeing the most recent threads; there's a whole world of archived threads. The posters following this case closely and from the beginning are some of the brightest, most thorough, thoughtful, and well-connected (my observation from following it over the last couple of months). If there's an angle to the Young case, they're on it, without a doubt, and probably were one of the first to discuss it way back when.

Oh my. So do you think the Schaad guy may know something? Of course they've already thought to ask about that (LE). Poor Ms. Schaad. She probably needs trauma counseling knowing she was in the house just before the murder. Why haven't the WS posters talked this one up? (The Schaad guy living w/Jason before he was with Michelle, in the townhome they owned and eventually, Michelle and Jason owned? I mean, here I had to go to the deed to find out for the first time. WS talks about everything, but haven't heard this townhome story, or that it was Ms. Schaad that was w/Michelle the night of the murder.)

If I were LE, I'd have already talked to the Schaad's! I know, they have most certainly many times. I do remember the report that the woman who was watching TV w/Michelle Y. that night said that she felt like she was being watched. Is that right? It's been a long time.

You would have to go back to threads very near the beginning of the case. The townhome and RS were discussed, disected every imaginable way and shredded basically. Including his work history, history relating to Jy to Kevin Saum and a murder of a fellow down by Atlanta - you name it, it is in the earlier threads.

Per_Curiam, do a search on "Schaad," and click so it'll bring up posts, rather than threads. I think you'll find what you're looking for. As a latecomer to this case, I have had to do a lot of that sort of thing!

Yes per_curiam, we know all about RS...yes , he is now repulsed by JY
We also know probably too much about any name involved with Jason and Michelle Young.
We make it our business to know who surrounds a killer.;)

ryanwy8ym2.jpg

If it ever comes down to Cassidy being placed in the custody of Meredith or Linda F., what sort of trauma will that do to Cassie, as far as transitioning from one familiar lifestyle to another. I believe that the Youngs (Jason, Mamma, sisters, etc.) wanted to keep Cassidy away from Michelle's family for several reasons: to keep Cassidy from remembering them. She was so young. It's easier to forget. Next, of course to keep Cassidy from being questioned by anyone or for keeping anyone from hearing Cassidy say anything that would be "telling".

Certainly there is trauma from Cassidy's seeing her mom dead in the room. There will be post traumatic problems affecting her as time goes on and she learns more. There is psychological trauma when moving a child Cassie's age (at the time of Michelle's murder) from one lifestyle to another (her mother's arms and care into Mamma Young's lair).

Then, if Cassidy is put into the custody of Mamma Y. or Jason's sister or the Fisher family, there will be yet another trauma to Cassidy. All the way around, this child (as with the Cooper children too) are forever traumatized now and down the road.

I suppose I am only thinking out loud here. Stupid stupid adults who kill. They kill the child in the long run.

How true Per_Curiam, that children always suffer when they are the victims of a crime.

I think in this case Love will win out over everything else. And Cassidy will grow and blossom being around those who love and care about her. That is all it will take IMO. xox

]What makes you think it wasn't discussed on WS? [/B] This case is 2 years old now and discussions have gone on the entire time. You're only seeing the most recent threads; there's a whole world of archived threads. The posters following this case closely and from the beginning are some of the brightest, most thorough, thoughtful, and well-connected (my observation from following it over the last couple of months). If there's an angle to the Young case, they're on it, without a doubt, and probably were one of the first to discuss it way back when.

I KNOW that it was discussed on WS. I wonder why I hadn't remembered it being "talked up" on WS. Now that I've ventured back through searching, I recall it now. I am interested to know what LE may have wanted to know (from Schaad's viewpoint) about JY's "feelings"...regarding Michelle Young, old girlfriends, etc., his personality, just because I like to know those things too.

Yes, I realize Michelle's murder was in early Nov. 2006. I live in the same area. The Schaad name just didn't ring a bell with my memory.

I will admit that I want to see Jason Lynn Young cringe, quiver and "fall plumb to his knees" one big time when he is arrested.:devil: Those clouds have been lingering too long and low over justice, IMO.

He's gonna get his, I have faith. I don't have a lot of patience, I'll admit, but I do have faith. I never thought BC would be arrested this quickly--that helped restore my faith in the system (and confirmed that our DA was, in fact, still alive and kicking). I had started to wonder about that.

He's gonna get his, I have faith. I don't have a lot of patience, I'll admit, but I do have faith. I never thought BC would be arrested this quickly--that helped restore my faith in the system (and confirmed that our DA was, in fact, still alive and kicking). I had started to wonder about that.

Funny SG - I was just thinking the other day that we have to be the most patient posters on the Internet:crazy:.....but I think you're right, the Cooper case has helped.
I think we were all starting to wonder about the DA.:yes:

So what do you think it'll take to bring on an arrest? It absolutely disgusts me that he is still walking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024