General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myslef..

Let me add.. No way after Misty being gone over the weekend partying with Nay Nay and WBG would Ron C have just stayed at work when Misty didn't answer her phone that night especially after calling her anywhere from 20 to 90 times that night... He knew exactly where she was and those calls were made to set her up...Also, I have a real problem with him never mentioning to the 911 operator he had been trying to call home all night and she never answered and when he finally got home from work his daughter was missing....Guess he couldn't risk giving out that information in front of Misty.... JMO
yeah, when he was cussing Misty, you'd think that he would've added that she had ignored his many calls, so that had to mean she was involved. or on the other hand, explain that he had called, but considering that Misty slept like a log, & was coming off of a binger, he wasn't surprised. but then he'd have to explain the large number of calls, if there was no cause for concern. Those calls are gonna get Ronald, I do believe. There is no way to explain them away, & still feign ignorance, in Haleigh's death.

Respectfully edited. You have expressed yourself beautifully, seeking truth, and I agree that all that is needed to resolve this case is the simplest of explanations. Something bad happened to HaLeigh, and there has been a desperate, ongoing attempt to cover up what took place and who was ultimately responsible.

LE threw me for a loop when they proclaimed that HaLeigh was the victim of a homicide because I've always thought that there was a horrible accident that left HaLeigh dead. Due to his not wanting to lose custody of Junior over said incident, it was important to cover for Ron if he was at fault himself, or the fault was with someone in whose care HaLeigh was entrusted by Ron. Either way, the responsibility for HaLeigh's death rested squarely on RC's shoulders, and forces around him have to make certain that he is not held accountable. jmo

IMHO.. That was then.. This is NOW..And they are scared they are going to be held accountable for covering his rear for the last 16 months.. It's their rear ends now they are attempting to cover.. Hopefully, they are going to be held accountable for lying and misleading LE since the beginning...JMO

Just wondering since I have always thought it was an accident too... IF he was playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun and shot Haleigh accidentally is that still considered a homicide?

IMHO.. That was then.. This is NOW..And they are scared they are going to be held accountable for covering his rear for the last 16 months.. It's their rear ends now they are attempting to cover.. Hopefully, they are going to be held accountable for lying and misleading LE since the beginning...JMO

Just wondering since I have always thought it was an accident too... IF he was playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun and shot Haleigh accidentally is that still considered a homicide?
probably. & if he was using the gun to intimidate someone else, I guess that would be a double wammy. a crime committed while in the act of another crime. kind of like murdering while in the act of robbing.

Yes, it could still be considered a homicide. Homicide is death at the hands of another so even if death is unintentional it can still be considered a homicide, depending on what actually occurred. The same would hold if Haleigh died as a result of discipline gone wrong--death would likely not have been intentional, but it could still be ruled a homicide.

Messing with a gun and causing a child's death in the process might be Manslaughter or Reckless Homicide. Threatening someone with a gun and killing another person in the process could be Murder 2. Murder 1 is always premeditated (but premeditated does not necessarily mean planned in advance).

Yes, it could still be considered a homicide. Homicide is death at the hands of another so even if death is unintentional it can still be considered a homicide, depending on what actually occurred. The same would hold if Haleigh died as a result of discipline gone wrong--death would likely not have been intentional, but it could still be ruled a homicide.

Messing with a gun and causing a child's death in the process might be Manslaughter or Reckless Homicide. Threatening someone with a gun and killing another person in the process could be Murder 2. Murder 1 is always premeditated (but premeditated does not necessarily mean planned in advance).
I agree with your post, but even in my wildest imaginings, I don't see this as premeditated. whatever happened, seems like an unexpected, horrific event, in which the players got lucky enough to be able to cover up. & I don't think they were especially smart, because they got caught dealing such a piddling amount of pills. so, yes, I would attribute it to luck & fear-with some help from an outside source.

I just don't believe Haliegh was shot. After Haleigh had gone missing, Ron was still playing with guns. I know on one occasion he was with Tim Miller. If I had shot my child , I wouldn't want to touch a gun, it would bring back horrific memories. JMO

Now this speculation is just if it was an accident. Of course if someone did it on purpose they wouldn't feel the same way.

krkrjx, Thank you.. I should have known that... I think whats confusing to me is I honestly believe he did not intend to kill Haleigh eventhough I do believe he was threatening Misty or someone else with a gun... However, after all the lies and the despicable underhanded manipulative tactics exercised by him and his family since day one .. I hope they are all put away for a long long time..JMO

I agree with your post, but even in my wildest imaginings, I don't see this as premeditated. whatever happened, seems like an unexpected, horrific event, in which the players got lucky enough to be able to cover up. & I don't think they were especially smart, because they got caught dealing such a piddling amount of pills. so, yes, I would attribute it to luck & fear-with some help from an outside source.

I believe there was an accident, HC got harmed in the process. All went into a panic, thought of something quick, but to me the only way for them to pull this off was for there to be someone, in the know.

There had to have been someone who was there at the time of the "altercation" who was there when something bad happened or left right before "it" happened and this person or persons had connections.

I really don't know how to put it, but from the beginning, I've believed there was someone from LE who knows what happened. No one is this "lucky" Not in today's world. JMO

I believe there was an accident, HC got harmed in the process. All went into a panic, thought of something quick, but to me the only way for them to pull this off was for there to be someone, in the know.

There had to have been someone who was there at the time of the "altercation" who was there when something bad happened or left right before "it" happened and this person or persons had connections.

I really don't know how to put it, but from the beginning, I've believed there was someone from LE who knows what happened. No one is this "lucky" Not in today's world. JMO

I agree, and eventhough I did not believe that to be the case in the beginning, I do believe it now.. I have even entertained the thought someone in LE may have even been contacted and told what had happened long before the 911 call was ever made...And you are right, no one is this "lucky"... IMHO..The Cummings/Neves/Squires Clan could have never gotten away with this unless they had a little help from a friend...Someone on the inside..JMO

krkrjx, Thank you.. I should have known that... I think whats confusing to me is I honestly believe he did not intend to kill Haleigh eventhough I do believe he was threatening Misty or someone else with a gun... However, after all the lies and the despicable underhanded manipulative tactics exercised by him and his family since day one .. I hope they are all put away for a long long time..JMO

I wholeheartedly agree! And I wonder if this might not be LE's solution to putting them away for Haleigh, without having to solve the crime publicly. Meaning, they probably know what happened and who is involved, but they cannot move forward now at this late date due to evidence being no longer available. So, LE wants to put them away for a long time on the drug charges and call that justice for Haleigh. If this is the case, though, the SA would have to be in on the intent, because LE just arrests and investigates--the SA and the court sentences.

Personally, I hope they go away for a long time. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight but their silence for over a year really burns me.

It could have been an accident and they did nothing to help Haleigh and she died. If that happened, I would consider it murder even if the initial trauma was accidental. JMO on that since I don't get to make the rules for Putnam County.

I do not think PCSO has tried to aid the perps in getting away with homicide but I do think it is possible someone else in authority might not want the truth to come out.

I will wait to see what the players get sentenced to for the drug charges. If either of them gets off easy--and one in particular--it will confirm my suspicions.

I just don't believe Haliegh was shot. After Haleigh had gone missing, Ron was still playing with guns. I know on one occasion he was with Tim Miller. If I had shot my child , I wouldn't want to touch a gun, it would bring back horrific memories. JMO

Now this speculation is just if it was an accident. Of course if someone did it on purpose they wouldn't feel the same way.

I would almost agree, but what if she was taken because of drugs? Lets say he ripped someone off, and they stole his child. That didn't make him stop dealing or using drugs, or what if she overdosed? So even if she was shot, I dont think he would stop playing with his guns ever.

I would agree with this completely if we, the general public and the media, had all the same information as LE and we had the clout to tell family members what to do. But - we don't!

Family members have no obligation to tell the media or bloggers anything or to explain their actions. If LE approves, they can and do make statements that will not affect the case and will put their loved one in a positive light. If they say more than they should, LE will clamp down on them.

Maybe TN told LE right away about asking a family member to check on the children. Just because we didn't hear it for 8 days doesn't mean that LE didn't hear it for 8 days. Misty has demonstrated over and over that she lies and omits information, so it is no surprise that she might not mention someone stopping by.

We don't know for sure that GGMS was the family member that TN asked to check the children. Maybe the family member TN asked suggested that she and GGMS ride together because she knew she had their clean laundry.

Maybe Misty told TN that she and Ron stayed up all night talking, hoping to paint the situation in a better light, and TN just repeated the story.

Maybe Misty and Ron were trying to reconcile, but that doesn't mean that Misty wasn't exhausted and so balking at babysitting. Maybe she felt that someone else in the family could help out for once.

Maybe (and most likely, IMO) afte the drug bust, LE warned TN to stop making public statements because she could put their strategy (for finding Haleigh) at risk or do more harm to her son in the drug case.

Maybe family members just have misinformation, or forget things, or say stupid things and then try and patch it up later.

The point is that we can select certain things family members say and put them together and find something suspicious in them. But, we only know a small portion of the facts and much of what we think are facts are probably untrue. I don't know the answers to these questions. Maybe they really are trying to spin reality. But I don't think we can possibly know yet. I hope, like everyone else, that we know soon. JMO

BBM. I agree with a lot of what you say but I do think that it is surprising that Misty forgot to mention AS. She should have been eager to mention her because her account supported parts of her story, which she had to sense not everybody was buying. I want to say it supported her alibi but that's not the right word... An alibi means confirmation that I was elsewhere but what's the opposite of an alibi? Confirmation that I was right there, is there a word for it?

Just because she lies so much and tells so many inconsistent stories, I think it's significant that she was asked several times who was there that evening and forgot the same bit of information supporting her story consistently each time in her early interviews.

Edited to add that IMO AS's visit should have stood out to her particularly because she was supposedly the last adult person Misty herself to see Haleigh before her disappearance. I am sure that it was gone over many times with LE if they knew about it.

What if Misty didn't forget that AS came by because she didn't know! If I was GGMA, and I came by to check on the kids only to discover that the girl I was disappointed that my grandson took back, was letting them run around with no shirts on, in cold weather (relatively speaking), eating outside, with less than 1 hour before bedtime, while smoking pot with her brother and maybe even her cousin that had stolen things from my grandson, I wouldn't be leaving there all confident that nothing bad could happen. I would probably call my Grandson, and make sure he was aware of the situation. I believe GGMA's version of dropping off the laundry is hinky

BBM. I agree with a lot of what you say but I do think that it is surprising that Misty forgot to mention AS. She should have been eager to mention her because her account supported parts of her story, which she had to sense not everybody was buying. I want to say it supported her alibi but that's not the right word... An alibi means confirmation that I was elsewhere but what's the opposite of an alibi? Confirmation that I was right there, is there a word for it?

Just because she lies so much and tells so many inconsistent stories, I think it's significant that she was asked several times who was there that evening and forgot the same bit of information supporting her story consistently each time in her early interviews.

BBM

Hey Donjeta, I agree that it's significant that Misty was asked several times who was there and NEVER mentioned GMSykes. However, I don't think Misty forgot to mention it but rather was told not to. Ron never mentioned it either. Why?? GMSykes was left out of the story in the beginning for a reason, and she was only brought into the story to answer to the rumor that Misty was NOT at the mh that night. I thought that was kinda odd because even if GMSykes did go by the mh around 7-8p, that didn't account for Misty the WHOLE night. For some strange reason, the Cummings, thought that it would. The Cummings, including Ron, never entertained the thought that Misty may have left the mh that night. IMO, the Cummings didn't want LE exploring that possibility, so as a quick reaction, GMSykes placed herself there and seeing Misty. The Cummings had to try their best to make sure Misty was placed inside the mh. That's what makes me think that Misty was NOT there.

JMO though

BBM

Hey Donjeta, I agree that it's significant that Misty was asked several times who was there and NEVER mentioned GMSykes. However, I don't think Misty forgot to mention it but rather was told not to. Ron never mentioned it either. Why?? GMSykes was left out of the story in the beginning for a reason, and she was only brought into the story to answer to the rumor that Misty was NOT at the mh that night. I thought that was kinda odd because even if GMSykes did go by the mh around 7-8p, that didn't account for Misty the WHOLE night. For some strange reason, the Cummings, thought that it would. The Cummings, including Ron, never entertained the thought that Misty may have left the mh that night. IMO, the Cummings didn't want LE exploring that possibility, so as a quick reaction, GMSykes placed herself there and seeing Misty. The Cummings had to try their best to make sure Misty was placed inside the mh. That's what makes me think that Misty was NOT there.

JMO though

I agree but also believe the main purpose for GGMS coming forward was to provide an alibi for Ron C.. She thought IF she claimed she saw Haleigh sometime between 7 and 8 pm, Ron couldn't have been in any way responsible because he was at work by then...JMO

I've heard so much talk about how Misty is a liar, but I have difficulty believing that she is smart enough to try and manipulate that way. I believe Misty may have an auditory processing disorder. It is not uncommon, and can be genetic (remember Hank Sr. stating that he has always had problems reading and writing) It would lead to learning difficulties, kind-of-like dyslexia but instead of the info coming in/out visually and getting mixed up, it's the auditory info that comes in/out getting mixed up. example:Haleigh was asleep 4 inches away, when she was about 4 feet away, Misty may not understand the difference when she speaks these words, but can point out the difference on a yard stick. She's not dumb, but not smart either.

I agree that it's possible that Misty has some sort of a problem besides having left school in sixth grade but I don't think it rules out her lying.
IMO you don't have to be smart to be a liar, you just have to be smart to be a good liar, which she isn't. She can't adapt her story and add believable detail to address LE concerns and keep her script straight at the same time and it makes her trip up, IMO.

If it was just a matter of whether Haleigh slept 4 inches away or 4 feet away she could have easily cleared it all up by pointing to the right spot in the crime scene photos or when she went in the MH with LE. RC changed his story about it too though, and he is allegedly very smart.

ETA:
Anyway, I think that even if some sort of cognitive problem might have explained the initial inconsistencies the latest changes to the story indicate something more deliberate is going on. Either she lied about being in bed fast asleep and knowing nothing or she lied about witnessing Joe and/or Tommy doing it and being too frightened to say.

I've heard so much talk about how Misty is a liar, but I have difficulty believing that she is smart enough to try and manipulate that way. I believe Misty may have an auditory processing disorder. It is not uncommon, and can be genetic (remember Hank Sr. stating that he has always had problems reading and writing) It would lead to learning difficulties, kind-of-like dyslexia but instead of the info coming in/out visually and getting mixed up, it's the auditory info that comes in/out getting mixed up. example:Haleigh was asleep 4 inches away, when she was about 4 feet away, Misty may not understand the difference when she speaks these words, but can point out the difference on a yard stick. She's not dumb, but not smart either.

It does appear Misty may have some learning disabilities. She stated she tried in school, and her Granny stated she had tried to help Misty stay in school, but Misty became totally frustrated as learning did not come easy for her. However, I do believe Misty is a seasoned liar and does it to manipulate as well as to deceive.

Even a small child with no formal education can develop the habit of lying after getting away with it a few times. IMO, Misty lies because lying has paid off for her in the past and she has done it for so long it comes naturally for her now. IMO, Misty has avoided some consequences for her actions by lying in the past and she hopes to do that now. Misty's problem now is that she is being told, "we do not believe you." This may be something that she did not expect, possibly because she had never been so challenged in the past. I think Misty really believed she would be believed. Lying can be accomplished by giving inaccurate accounts or by omission; Misty is doing both, IMO.

BBM

GMSykes was left out of the story in the beginning for a reason, and she was only brought into the story to answer to the rumor that Misty was NOT at the mh that night. I thought that was kinda odd because even if GMSykes did go by the mh around 7-8p, that didn't account for Misty the WHOLE night. For some strange reason, the Cummings, thought that it would. The Cummings, including Ron, never entertained the thought that Misty may have left the mh that night. IMO, the Cummings didn't want LE exploring that possibility, so as a quick reaction, GMSykes placed herself there and seeing Misty. The Cummings had to try their best to make sure Misty was placed inside the mh. That's what makes me think that Misty was NOT there.

JMO though

I agree but also believe the main purpose for GGMS coming forward was to provide an alibi for Ron C.. She thought IF she claimed she saw Haleigh sometime between 7 and 8 pm, Ron couldn't have been in any way responsible because he was at work by then...JMO

Em, I'm thinking it was for both reasons. I think that GMSykes placed herself there at the mh and seeing Misty, so that would clear up whether or not Misty was actually there...I think GMSykes gave the time 7-8p because that would clear up whether or not Ron was actually there. IMO, if LE wasn't investigating the possibility that Misty was NOT there, GMSykes or Teresa would've never offered up that information. So I'm thinking if GMSykes was trying to prove 1. that Misty was actually there and 2. Ron was NOT there...I believe that she chose that time of evening because she thought that would clear Ron but I think that she is lying about Misty being there...And with that, I think that someone else was there at the mh that night. IMO, it was the one that called her to come over...Teresa. IMO, Ron called Teresa because he couldn't handle the situation alone, and Teresa called GMSykes sometime that evening because she also needed help with the situation while Ron went in to work.

JMO though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member