General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running out of theories and am so frustrated I rarely post. :banghead:

But I do pray for Haleigh every day! :praying:

My theory for today is maybe LE should recheck certain areas over, never know what may of been missed. I know there are cases where LE will search and come back years later and find remains.

Maybe they should check The Dunns Creek boat ramp off the interstate hwy 17. If there are actually two ramps one on each side of the creek I say check both. Check the woods off the St Johns river and check that Island near there thoroughly.

I also wonder if Peggy Cone is still working on the Haleigh case, anyone know?

I've heard so much talk about how Misty is a liar, but I have difficulty believing that she is smart enough to try and manipulate that way. I believe Misty may have an auditory processing disorder. It is not uncommon, and can be genetic (remember Hank Sr. stating that he has always had problems reading and writing) It would lead to learning difficulties, kind-of-like dyslexia but instead of the info coming in/out visually and getting mixed up, it's the auditory info that comes in/out getting mixed up. example:Haleigh was asleep 4 inches away, when she was about 4 feet away, Misty may not understand the difference when she speaks these words, but can point out the difference on a yard stick. She's not dumb, but not smart either.

I sure don't think she is smart enough to pull off such an apparently well-planned [or thought out] and well-executed crime. At least not without saying or doing something that would give LEs a clue as to what happened and where it happened and where poor Haleigh is. MOO

My theory for today is maybe LE should recheck certain areas over, never know what may of been missed. I know there are cases where LE will search and come back years later and find remains.

Maybe they should check The Dunns Creek boat ramp off the interstate hwy 17. If there are actually two ramps one on each side of the creek I say check both. Check the woods off the St Johns river and check that Island near there thoroughly.

BBM..I heard something in reference to Peggy Cone and Haleigh's case but don't know IF it is true or not so I won't comment one way or the other...

And IMHO... LE needs to check out KB's tree service/landscaping business and all trees, bushes planted and landscaping done by her company since February 9, 2009..And while they are at it they need to check out any ties Ron C or anyone in his family may have had or still has with anyone associated with Watts Funeral Home...And I am being serious too..JMO

Am I understanding this correctly that, at 400%, this post is saying the “.” type of markings look the same for October 7, January 8, and February 9?

SchoolDots400.jpg

IMO, October 7 is clean as a whistle, January 8 has some kind of mark that in no way resembles February 9 which COULD easily be the remnant of a “U”, PARTICULARLY if a poor quality printer was used as speculated.

Totally agree, the mark does look like part of the U.

Was Peggy Cone on the dock when Misty was taken there? I thought I saw her but it could have been another woman?

MADJGNLAW... Thank you so much for posting that link...

Also, I realize there is a possibility Jo O could have been or was drunker than HELL when his attorney showed up that night to take him to be interviewed, however IF I were being accused of brutally raping, murdering and dumping a child in gator infested waters, can't say I wouldn't get drunker than HELL too.. And I don't even drink..JMO

I also noticed in Part 2 of the interview being held with Jo, his mother and his attorney, Jo's mother (Peanut) expresses her sincere condolences to Crystal Sheffield and her family.. No mention none whatsoever to Ronald Cummings and his family.. That speaks volumes IMHO...JMO

IMHO Joe's mom offering condolences to Crystal Sheffield and family, leaving out Ron Cummings, only says to me that there is still bitter hatred toward Ronald which IMHO has been felt since before Haleigh went missing (i.e. stemming from the original gun theft and further fueled by the second attempt of thieving or as Werter says, "borrowing" the rifle for unlawful night hunting, but nonetheless the plan was thwarted by Ron removing that rifle from the mh, thus possibly leading to what happened to little Haleigh) I suspect that Joe blames Ron now more than ever for the heaping mess he is still in. And wouldn't be shocked if he blamed Ron for what HE DID TO HALEIGH (meaning that its not unheard of for someone with a twisted, criminal mentality to place the blame onto the person that, for example, thwarted the prized gun theft. Further meaning that if that person had not thwarted the original plan of theft, then there'd have been no reason to bring harm to someone's child) I wouldn't be surprised at all if Joe's mentality and lay of blame is similar to this. He wouldn't be the first criminal, by far, that took absolutely ZERO AMOUNT of responsibilty for a brutal crime that they had committed. I'd think in a way, it'd be about the only way a human being could continue their day to day living, looking themselves in the mirror, after causing a brutal, senseless loss of a precious, innocent, little girl's life. As a way to cope- blame someone else completely for why they HAD TO DO IT... But as always this is just in my humble opinion..

ETA: I just wanted to add to Em I, in no way am being confrontational or stating anything in an angry way with regards to your post. I am ONLY stating my opposing view of a certain situation. Though, our views and opinions of this case may differ, I know we both have the same, common goal COMPLETE JUSTICE FOR OUR PRECIOUS HALEIGH(and thats justice for anyone&everyone involved, NO MATTER WHO, and for,me personally if it means Ron Cummings is guilty I WANT COMPLETE JUSTICE, and in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!" If he's involved, LET HIM FRY. And I will be the first 1 to step up and say "I, Jessigirl was 100% wrong in my opinions and thoughts") But until that long awaited day of justice I believe that the majority of us here(WS) can AGREE COMPLETELY on that we all want JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!

well, regardless of who did what with what gun, Ron should be held responsible, because considering the people & lifestyle, he surrounded himself with, he NEVER should've had guns in that house, around his little kids, & minor Misty. You can't get a gun stolen, if you don't have one. If he was too scared to live without one, he should've at least moved his kids to GGS. When you surround your children with drugs, drug dealing, guns, & a bunch of like people, you're just waiting for trouble. & that is exactly what happened to Haleigh.

IMHO Joe's mom offering condolences to Crystal Sheffield and family, leaving out Ron Cummings, only says to me that there is still bitter hatred toward Ronald which IMHO has been felt since before Haleigh went missing (i.e. stemming from the original gun theft and further fueled by the second attempt of thieving or as Werter says, "borrowing" the rifle for unlawful night hunting, but nonetheless the plan was thwarted by Ron removing that rifle from the mh, thus possibly leading to what happened to little Haleigh) I suspect that Joe blames Ron now more than ever for the heaping mess he is still in. And wouldn't be shocked if he blamed Ron for what HE DID TO HALEIGH (meaning that its not unheard of for someone with a twisted, criminal mentality to place the blame onto the person that, for example, thwarted the prized gun theft. Further meaning that if that person had not thwarted the original plan of theft, then there'd have been no reason to bring harm to someone's child) I wouldn't be surprised at all if Joe's mentality and lay of blame is similar to this. He wouldn't be the first criminal, by far, that took absolutely ZERO AMOUNT of responsibilty for a brutal crime that they had committed. I'd think in a way, it'd be about the only way a human being could continue their day to day living, looking themselves in the mirror, after causing a brutal, senseless loss of a precious, innocent, little girl's life. As a way to cope- blame someone else completely for why they HAD TO DO IT... But as always this is just in my humble opinion..

ETA: I just wanted to add to Em I, in no way am being confrontational or stating anything in an angry way with regards to your post. I am ONLY stating my opposing view of a certain situation. Though, our views and opinions of this case may differ, I know we both have the same, common goal COMPLETE JUSTICE FOR OUR PRECIOUS HALEIGH(and thats justice for anyone&everyone involved, NO MATTER WHO, and for,me personally if it means Ron Cummings is guilty I WANT COMPLETE JUSTICE, and in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!" If he's involved, LET HIM FRY. And I will be the first 1 to step up and say "I, Jessigirl was 100% wrong in my opinions and thoughts") But until that long awaited day of justice I believe that the majority of us here(WS) can AGREE COMPLETELY on that we all want JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!

BBM..Dark Red.
First, let me say I don't believe Tina (Jo's mother) excluded the Cummings when she extended her condolences to Crystal Sheffield because of a gun incident between Jo and Ron C....
And IMHO.. Everything you have stated in reference as to WHY Jo Overstreet and his family may hate Ronald Cummings can be applied to Ronald Cummings and his family...Talk about person/s who won't accept any responsibility for their actions, I don't have to look any further than Ronald Cummings and his family..No doubt in my mind Ronald Cummings and his family believe IF it weren't for Misty, Haleigh would still be alive...No one can tell me they haven't transferred their guilt on to others.. We are talking about people who have proven they set out immediately on a two fold mission when Haleigh died...First... to protect Ronald Cummings.. Second... to set up and deflect blame on anyone and everyone they could and that even included person/s who were elisted that very night to help cover for their son/grandson..And IMHO they are still doing it...JMO
Now in reference to Haleigh and justice.. I personally believe she is in a place of peace, where forgiveness permeates deep into her being.. She is not seeking any form of justice for any wrong done.. Her only desire is to bring those she loved here on earth to a higher existance..I do feel though it may sadden her to know thus far they have chosen to take the low road...
In reference to myself..I'm only human...Right now, I'm more angry than I am sad... But truth be known, I'm certain IF and when The Cummings ever decide to reveal the truth as to what really happened, I'll feel an overwhelming sadness for them too...Until then, I am where I am...JMO

And finally... please know in no way am I being confrontational or stating anything in an angry way either...We are all entitled to our opinions concerning the subject..JMO

d
Dodie
well, regardless of who did what with what gun, Ron should be held responsible, because considering the people & lifestyle, he surrounded himself with, he NEVER should've had guns in that house, around his little kids, & minor Misty. You can't get a gun stolen, if you don't have one. If he was too scared to live without one, he should've at least moved his kids to GGS. When you surround your children with drugs, drug dealing, guns, & a bunch of like people, you're just waiting for trouble. & that exactly what happened to Haleigh.

ITA that it is because of Ron's selfish, and only self serving need to live in this risky(to say the very least)lifestyle that has become evident throughout the course of this case continuing to unfold. And agree that he should be held accountable because had HE NOT been living this lifestyle(that IMO has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt)Haleigh would not have died at whomever's hands that were responsible.

EmeralgemFirst, let me say I don't believe Tina (Jo's mother) excluded the Cummings when she extended her condolences to Crystal Sheffield because of a gun incident between Jo and Ron C....
I believe that it is certainly possible that Tina is wholeheartedly siding with her son(even IF HE WAS GUILTY OF being involved)as alot of mother's would,and no i don't think she's personally hurt, angry, or upset with RC because of the gun situations, but Joe is&possibly quite regularly spouts off about his hatred for RC, therefore Tina quite possibly by siding with her son, is carrying the same dislike&anger for RC. That's all I was implying. And I believe could quite possibly be the case...
As for my wanting justice for Haleigh, its not as in I want justice for Haleigh's soul, and not meaning that her soul needed justice to be at peace. Her soul needs nothing from this earthly life she has long since left behind, as I believe from those late hours of the 9th into those early morning hours of the 10th of Feb. 2009, from that moment when her little life here on earth so abruptly was taken from her(&those that loved her), I believe from that moment on that little girl has known no pain, no sorrow, and shed no more tears of fear and her soul is at a peace that we here on earth could never even imagine. I demand justice for Haleigh not for her precious soul that has long been at peace, but I demand justice for her in punishment to the very fullest extent of our laws here on earth to those involved in her murder! I want them to pay for every single last millisecond of pain and fear that they inflicted on that precious little girl&what she suffered in those moments leading up to her dying!! I want there to be harsh justice to those who caused Haleigh's death, I want it to be shown to all the other sick individuals out there that they will pay and hopefully pay with their own lives if they choose to perpetrate such horror&terror onto a precious child!! I want there to be NO mistaking,NONE WHATSOEVER that if you harm a child in such a way, you will pay the ultimate price, with your life! That is why I want and demand justice for this precious child, that I have come to know and love whose name is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings.

d

I believe that it is certainly possible that Tina is wholeheartedly siding with her son(even IF HE WAS GUILTY OF being involved)as alot of mother's would,and no i don't think she's personally hurt, angry, or upset with RC because of the gun situations, but Joe is&possibly quite regularly spouts off about his hatred for RC, therefore Tina quite possibly by siding with her son, is carrying the same dislike&anger for RC. That's all I was implying. And I believe could quite possibly be the case...
As for my wanting justice for Haleigh, its not as in for her soul directly, as I believe from those late hours of the 9th into those early morning hours of the 10th of Feb. 2009, from that moment when her little life here on earth so abrubtly was taken from her(&those that loved her), I believe from that moment on that little girl has known no pain, no sorrow, and shed no more tears of fear and her soul as at a peace that we here on earth could never even imagine. I demand justice for Haleigh not for her precious soul that has long been at peace, but I demand justice for her in punishment to the very fullest extent of our laws here on earth to those involved in her murder! I want them to pay for every single last millisecond of pain and fear that they inflicted on that precious little girl&what she suffered in those moments leading up to her dying. I want there to be harsh justice to those who caused Haleigh's death, I want it to be shown to all the other sick individuals out there that they will pay and hopefully pay with their own lives if they choose to perpetrate such horror&terror onto a precious child. I want there to be no mistaking, if you harm a child in such a way, you will pay the ultimate price, with your life. That is why I want and demand justice for this precious child, that I have come to know and love whose name is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings

Snipped..

I don't have a son but I do have daughters..And I would never side with any of them if I thought they were lying or stealing, and I certainly would not side with them IF I thought they had intentionally killed anyone, especially a child.. Even IF it was a child of someone one of my children disliked immensely, I would not take sides with my child..
I maintain my stance.. IMHO.. There was a reason Jo's mother did not include the Cummings when she extended her condolences to Crystal Sheffield and IMHO it wasn't because her son had expressed his dislike for Ronald Cummings...JMO

I really don't have a clue about how they feel about anything but *IF* Joe's closest family members harbor any deep hatred towards RC and his relatives (and the Croslins), I'm not sure it's just because of the gun incident (whatever happened). It's just a guess but I think that the Cummings' and the Croslins blaming him for molesting and murdering children might have something to do with it.

A fight that caused no lasting injury or legal consequences seems rather trivial in comparison and I don't see that sort of thing upsetting anybody for very long in this family. We've heard of so many that they must be used to it... Just take a look at Tommy, Misty and RC, fighting and getting restraining orders in the late summer, cosily trafficking drugs together by Christmas....

I agree but also believe the main purpose for GGMS coming forward was to provide an alibi for Ron C.. She thought IF she claimed she saw Haleigh sometime between 7 and 8 pm, Ron couldn't have been in any way responsible because he was at work by then...JMO

This was my IMMEDIATE thought (boosting RC's alibi) when I saw GGMS on video saying she had gone by the mobile home.

Personally, I don't believe she went by that night. There is something in the way she defiantly made the statement. It has always been suspect to me, but that's just my opinion.

Fifteen more posts and we can get off this page with the blown margins. LOL

Here is a page from jacksonville.com that shows the investigators, their experience, etc.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...eigh_case_puts_new_putnam_sheriff_to_the_test

Hope that helps.

Yes it does help, thank you. So Peggy Cone had worked roughly two years as an investigator of sex crimes.

I see John Merchant is supervisor over the drug unit. No wonder RC knows his name. With RC's many arrests, I would imagine their paths have crossed on more than one occassion.

Yes it does help, thank you. So Peggy Cone had worked roughly two years as an investigator of sex crimes.

I see John Merchant is supervisor over the drug unit. No wonder RC knows his name. With RC's many arrests, I would imagine their paths have crossed on more than one occassion.

My understanding is he is no longer in the drug unit....Imagine that..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member