General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I have a hard time believing this statement of RC's to Cobra...
BBM
"ron: at 3:26 is when the 911 call was made. so, i must have pulled in at
about 3:23. they also have ummm surveilance videos from the top of the
hill where it goes from two lanes to 4 lanes…"

If I were recanting the story to someone of my activities, such as RC, saying he was coming home from work and stopped at the top of the hill, I'd be reliving it as I drove it, so I would've said; WHERE IT GOES FROM FOUR LANES TO TWO LANES. As that would be how it goes, in the direction he would've been traveling. Divided four lane down to a two lane. *shrug* That's just one of those 'things' for me...

BBM

If I were recanting the story to someone of my activities, such as RC, saying he was coming home from work and stopped at the top of the hill, I'd be reliving it as I drove it, so I would've said; WHERE IT GOES FROM FOUR LANES TO TWO LANES. As that would be how it goes, in the direction he would've been traveling. Divided four lane down to a two lane. *shrug* That's just one of those 'things' for me...

Good point Ger. This image clearly shows Hwy 17 changing FROM 4 lanes TO 2 lanes about a quarter mile south of the store as he would have been traveling.

Attachments

• ToTwoLanes.jpg
    ToTwoLanes.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 17
BBM

ITA, GER. I brought this up awhile back because, like you said, if Ron was traveling toward his home, it would've been 4 lanes changing into 2. Just like you said, GER, I would've been reliving it as I drove it too. If Ron relived it to tell the story of 2 lanes turning to 4, maybe Ron was driving toward his job late that night. Some who think Ron left work and later returned, this may fit that theory.

JMO though

BBM

Exactly. How do we know Ron was not telling it the way he drove it that night?

Ron did not tell the story in order of leaving work, stopping at the store, going home. Ron had just started to talk about calling 911 when he threw in the video, then store.

Wow...typing that made me wonder if he did tell it in the order it happened. Could that be the earlier 911 call and Ron remembered to threw in the store video because that is the order of how it happened. Ron got home, realized that 911 had not been called, told them to call 911, then left to get his face on video at that store driving just like he said. After Ron left, Misty was too afraid to make the call, she tried, but could not so called her Mom. Ron came back home and found out when LE was not at the house that she had not called.

IMO, that would also explain Ron's anger. Ron did not answer the phone in the truck because he wanted LE to see him "finding" out that Haleigh was msising. But once he arrived at the MH, LE was not there so he knew she did not call. Ron angry that he had set up the perfect alibi with both the camera and LE being at the house when he arrived home and she still did not call 911.

Exactly. How do we know Ron was not telling it the way he drove it that night?

Ron did not tell the story in order of leaving work, stopping at the store, going home. Ron had just started to talk about calling 911 when he threw in the video, then store.

Wow...typing that made me wonder if he did tell it in the order it happened. Could that be the earlier 911 call and Ron remembered to threw in the store video because that is the order of how it happened. Ron got home, realized that 911 had not been called, told them to call 911, then left to get his face on video at that store driving just like he said. After Ron left, Misty was too afraid to make the call, she tried, but could not so called her Mom. Ron came back home and found out when LE was not at the house that she had not called.

IMO, that would also explain Ron's anger. Ron did not answer the phone in the truck because he wanted LE to see him "finding" out that Haleigh was msising. But once he arrived at the MH, LE was not there so he knew she did not call. Ron angry that he had set up the perfect alibi with both the camera and LE being at the house when he arrived home and she still did not call 911.

If there was an earlier 911 call, maybe Ronald did not know about it, and he was the one that got set up by cops AND Misty all along. Now that would be something.

Hi everyone.........I could be barking up the wrong tree with this theory, but I think Ron planned HaLeigh’s “abduction”. I think Ron purposely kept his daughter out of the public eye on Monday so he could have total control over her and Ronald picked up HaLeigh from the bus stop to distance her from Misty and her relatives. I hold Ron accountable for his daughter’s disappearance, not Misty, and I suspect Ron wanted to hide what he was doing from Junior because he didn’t allow him to come along to pick up his sister. This case appears very complex, but often the truth is starring you right in the face and you fail to recognize it. Contrary to how Misty described Monday, Feb 9th, on the LVA, it wasn’t an ordinary day, so it’s possible she didn’t realize what Ron was up to. Misty said she didn’t believe Ron could harm HaLeigh because she was his heart, but maybe Ron deceived her.

Did Ron really work in the afternoon for his Aunt, return home, go get HaLeigh, return home, then leave for work 45 minutes for no other reason than to chat it up with friends? This guy was all roaming all over the place that day and Misty claimed he was home until he left for work.

LE need to thoroughly investigate why Joe was in Satsuma and not trust what he tells them. Was Joe called to come to Satsuma to assist Ron? Is the talk about a gun concealing a plan? IIRC, Joe said LE gathered his and JA’s personal belongings after they arrived back in TN, so I don’t believe Joe disposed of his clothing during his trip home to TN like it was suggested he did. The person who made this comment believes Joe is involved.

I also wonder if Ron placed himself at the mobile home when Misty made the 911 so could pin the blame on her and turn the focus of the investigation away from him. The fact Misty told LE she couldn’t reach Ron by phone when she called to tell him HaLeigh was gone, makes me suspect Ron’s plan did not include Misty, and he devised a plan of his own while she was with Nay Nay and WBG. If Misty and Ron were both involved, would Ron have “set Misty up” during the 911 call? In other words, wouldn’t Ron have been nicer to Misty rather than disrespectful towards her? Personally I don’t think Ron knows how to show respect so that makes me think he wasn’t acting but withholding the truth from her. If Misty knew what happened, wouldn’t she have talked by now?

I considered whether Misty and Ron planned to steal HaLeigh from Crystal Sheffield? Based on the way Misty acted when she was driving in the car with Donna Brock, I think Misty would jump at a chance to take revenge on Crystal Sheffield. Crystal rightfully owed Ron $12,000 for child support and I wonder if Ron took matters into his own hands behind everyone’s back. Ron has the money owed him but still there is no sign of HaLeigh.

If Ron “hid” HaLeigh and she is alive with “friends”, would Ron confess or just leave things the way they are?

I look forward to your comments.

Hi everyone.........I could be barking up the wrong tree with this theory, but I think Ron planned HaLeigh’s “abduction”. I think Ron purposely kept his daughter out of the public eye on Monday so he could have total control over her and Ronald picked up HaLeigh from the bus stop to distance her from Misty and her relatives. I hold Ron accountable for his daughter’s disappearance, not Misty, and I suspect Ron wanted to hide what he was doing from Junior because he didn’t allow him to come along to pick up his sister. This case appears very complex, but often the truth is starring you right in the face and you fail to recognize it. Contrary to how Misty described Monday, Feb 9th, on the LVA, it wasn’t an ordinary day, so it’s possible she didn’t realize what Ron was up to. Misty said she didn’t believe Ron could harm HaLeigh because she was his heart, but maybe Ron deceived her.

Did Ron really work in the afternoon for his Aunt, return home, go get HaLeigh, return home, then leave for work 45 minutes for no other reason than to chat it up with friends? This guy was all roaming all over the place that day and Misty claimed he was home until he left for work.

LE need to thoroughly investigate why Joe was in Satsuma and not trust what he tells them. Was Joe called to come to Satsuma to assist Ron? Is the talk about a gun concealing a plan? IIRC, Joe said LE gathered his and JA’s personal belongings after they arrived back in TN, so I don’t believe Joe disposed of his clothing during his trip home to TN like it was suggested he did. The person who made this comment believes Joe is involved.

I also wonder if Ron placed himself at the mobile home when Misty made the 911 so could pin the blame on her and turn the focus of the investigation away from him. The fact Misty told LE she couldn’t reach Ron by phone when she called to tell him HaLeigh was gone, makes me suspect Ron’s plan did not include Misty, and he devised a plan of his own while she was with Nay Nay and WBG. If Misty and Ron were both involved, would Ron have “set Misty up” during the 911 call? In other words, wouldn’t Ron have been nicer to Misty rather than disrespectful towards her? Personally I don’t think Ron knows how to show respect so that makes me think he wasn’t acting but withholding the truth from her. If Misty knew what happened, wouldn’t she have talked by now?

I considered whether Misty and Ron planned to steal HaLeigh from Crystal Sheffield? Based on the way Misty acted when she was driving in the car with Donna Brock, I think Misty would jump at a chance to take revenge on Crystal Sheffield. Crystal rightfully owed Ron $12,000 for child support and I wonder if Ron took matters into his own hands behind everyone’s back. Ron has the money owed him but still there is no sign of HaLeigh.

If Ron “hid” HaLeigh and she is alive with “friends”, would Ron confess or just leave things the way they are?

I look forward to your comments.

Well, Ron and Misty didn't have to steal HaLeigh because they had her way more than Crystal did. And I dont think revenge on Crystal was on Mistys mind, if she was going to be vengeful and hateful toward any of Rons ex's it was going to be Amber Brooks, imo.

I tend to wonder, did Ron kill HaLeigh to keep Misty around? Maybe he had never dealt with a defiant in your face I will do what I want kinda gal like Misty before. Crystal seems very passive, I am not sure of the dynamics of his relationship with Amber, but maybe Misty blew his mind by going out and having sex and not caring what Ron thought. I have in the back of my mind thought Ron hurt HaLeigh to get Misty home, or to never make her leave, It could go anyway at this point. imo

Well, Ron and Misty didn't have to steal HaLeigh because they had her way more than Crystal did. And I dont think revenge on Crystal was on Mistys mind, if she was going to be vengeful and hateful toward any of Rons ex's it was going to be Amber Brooks, imo.

I tend to wonder, did Ron kill HaLeigh to keep Misty around? Maybe he had never dealt with a defiant in your face I will do what I want kinda gal like Misty before. Crystal seems very passive, I am not sure of the dynamics of his relationship with Amber, but maybe Misty blew his mind by going out and having sex and not caring what Ron thought. I have in the back of my mind thought Ron hurt HaLeigh to get Misty home, or to never make her leave, It could go anyway at this point. imo
I've also had that motive in the back of my mind. just say Ron got home early & found Misty gone. How mad do you think he'd be? after the previous weekend, raging, I'd assume. & if he got home to a whiney Haleigh or a wet bed, well, she may have been the benefactor of that rage-especially if he lashed out with a childish, 'it's all your fault, Misty doesn't wanna hang around', attitude, & also PO'd about her school absenses. because unlike most people, I think Ron really loved Misty. & he wanted her right there. why else would he have let her back in the house? I kind of think TN's over defense of Misty, is due to guilt-for not babysitting herself & for helping get Misty back in the trailer...& I kind of think GGS covered for Ron, because she does blame Misty, for pushing Ron's buttons, & I think her statement of being mad is also directed at TN, for running interference. But if Haleigh was murdered before Ron went to work, he could've been set off by going through Misty's call log or texts. Now, I know that Ron & his dad reportedly went after WBG, but if so, show is all it was. How do you think he would've felt at reading a flirty text? just reinforcing, that no, Misty wasn't a victim, but a more than willing participant. That would hurt any man's pride. & then the way he played all of that off to Cobra...I didn't buy his bravado. He & Misty had been together for several months, & I'll never believe that he wasn't deeply wounded. so, IDK. too many theories & not enough factual information.

Add that with Misty saying that Tommy and her cooked dinner around 5 pm while the kids were playing.

IMO, both Lindsay and Misty are saying the thing.

IMO, the lie is the place not that story. Both Lindsay and Misty's story is the same if it happened at Tommy/Lindsay's house. But if it happened at the MH, then one of them is lying.

Obviously, Misty had to move it to the MH to place herself there with Haleigh/Junior after Ron left for work. But when and why did Misty say it?

Did Misty from the first time she told the story state that they were at the MH or have to be asked where they were? Did Misty possibly change it to the MH after GGma Sykes said she stopped by the MH and Misty was there?

Because we do know that the inconsistency over the eating time happened because of GGma Sykes stating they were eating when she came by after 7 pm.
If you remove GGma Sykes, Misty cooking/eating with Tommy is not inconsistent with Lindsay's version.

Yep, I agree. Misty and Lindsey are sayiing the same thing. You're right, the location changes and doesn't match at all with the story that GGMS stated about the children eating on the porch. Makes me think that Misty wasn't at the MH until early morning. This contradiction and the AC man visit supposedly at the same time that Tommy was there with the children bothers the heck out of me. I'm very suspicious about the AC man there. :banghead::banghead:

Once Pat Brown put out there that she thought Ronald was a psychopath or had psychopathic tendencies I've thought it was possible that maybe RC did plan something. Haleigh was becoming a liability to him with the school; he knew Crystal couldn't pay the court ordered child support; and he couldn't count on Misty to always be there to take care of her.

In observing RC's actions since Haleigh's disappearance, it's pretty obvious he didn't have the children's best interest at heart. I believe all of his calls that night were to check up on Misty and not the children.

What if RC had gotten off work earlier (didn't work the overtime) and came home to a passed out Misty? He's standing over her, seeing her passed out and he's furious that she hadn't answered any of his calls. Maybe she wasn't even home. RC decides to teach Misty a lesson and he does something to/with Haleigh? He then hightails it back to the convenience store so he can be seen on camera and no one is the wiser.

It's pretty far out there as a theory, but it would certainly endure Misty to Ronald since she would feel responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

I've also had that motive in the back of my mind. just say Ron got home early & found Misty gone. How mad do you think he'd be? after the previous weekend, raging, I'd assume. & if he got home to a whiney Haleigh or a wet bed, well, she may have been the benefactor of that rage-especially if he lashed out with a childish, 'it's all your fault, Misty doesn't wanna hang around', attitude, & also PO'd about her school absenses. because unlike most people, I think Ron really loved Misty. & he wanted her right there. why else would he have let her back in the house? I kind of think TN's over defense of Misty, is due to guilt-for not babysitting herself & for helping get Misty back in the trailer...& I kind of think GGS covered for Ron, because she does blame Misty, for pushing Ron's buttons, & I think her statement of being mad is also directed at TN, for running interference. But if Haleigh was murdered before Ron went to work, he could've been set off by going through Misty's call log or texts. Now, I know that Ron & his dad reportedly went after WBG, but if so, show is all it was. How do you think he would've felt at reading a flirty text? just reinforcing, that no, Misty wasn't a victim, but a more than willing participant. That would hurt any man's pride. & then the way he played all of that off to Cobra...I didn't buy his bravado. He & Misty had been together for several months, & I'll never believe that he wasn't deeply wounded. so, IDK. too many theories & not enough factual information.

I think you are spot on, sadly, truth be told. Maybe its possible Annette was there, and she did see Misty and HaLeigh. But if Misty did leave that night, and Ronald came home early, I dont know why anyone is acting like there is tape of him leaving pdm at 3am, and its not possible he couldn't have left earlier, because he could have, and there is no tape of him leaving the property, because of that, I dont factor him coming home around 2ish outlandish, where coincidentally someone heard screams, and allegedly a 911 call had come in at that time, unconfirmed at this point, but its out there, it could have happened. He could have rolled up before Misty got back from wherever, and took it out on the child. Because the truth is unknown, any theory is open game at this time, and I feel the one you described is probably close to the truth. But then again my theory changes everyday!

I think you are spot on, sadly, truth be told. Maybe its possible Annette was there, and she did see Misty and HaLeigh. But if Misty did leave that night, and Ronald came home early, I dont know why anyone is acting like there is tape of him leaving pdm at 3am, and its not possible he couldn't have left earlier, because he could have, and there is no tape of him leaving the property, because of that, I dont factor him coming home around 2ish outlandish, where coincidentally someone heard screams, and allegedly a 911 call had come in at that time, unconfirmed at this point, but its out there, it could have happened. He could have rolled up before Misty got back from wherever, and took it out on the child. Because the truth is unknown, any theory is open game at this time, and I feel the one you described is probably close to the truth. But then again my theory changes everyday!

I've never been clear on what the first 911 call was about. Wasn't that a call re: Tommy/Lind's place? The call that was spoken about around 2am was from a neighbor that heard a scream and MC crying on the phone to someone, correct? Someone, please explain to me about the first 911 call so I can differentiate between the two calls.

I've never been clear on what the first 911 call was about. Wasn't that a call re: Tommy/Lind's place? The call that was spoken about around 2am was from a neighbor that heard a scream and MC crying on the phone to someone, correct? Someone, please explain to me about the first 911 call so I can differentiate between the two calls.

Baznme, I am not sure what the dynamics or who made that call, but in the transmission, it says, back to Green Lane, so if they are going back, they were there earlier in the night, is what I gathered.

hi dodie 20,

<snipped>
"Cummings never saw much of his birth father, who lives in Putnam County, she said."
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

Ron&#8217;s father was in contact with his son after HaLeigh went missing, but Annette Sykes said Ron was not close to his father, so I am skeptical about the claim Ron and his father buddied up to hurt WBG before HaLeigh went missing. Is there any proof Ron and his dad went after WBG? IMO, if Ron and his father were determined to hurt WBG, they would have succeeded. In WBG&#8217;s interview with Art Harris, I don&#8217;t recall hearing WBG say Ron went after him. WBG said he stayed away from Misty after she left and he talked to her on the phone during the day and she told him she planned to visit her father. On the LVA, Misty said she was with Ron all day. I don&#8217;t believe Ron was focusing his energy on WBG. If Ron really wanted to find WBG he would have called on Joe and Misty's brothers for help. Joe had been in Satsuma for nearly a month and was talking with Ron.

I see evidence of Ron acting abnormal on Monday and I suspect he planned every detail of this event. Due to the lack of evidence, I believe Misty was sleeping when Ron, or someone Ron trusted, took HaLeigh.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/.

Misty is "almost" believable when she says she doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, and that they need to look at Ron more closely. If she harmed Haleigh (or has knowledge), and Ron isn't involved, he and the rest of the family would have never defended her so vigorously. Ron wouldn't have married her, and TN and AS wouldn't have welcomed her into the family with open arms. When I look at the group as a whole, the only odd behavior I detect is from the Cummings side of the family. If the Cummings had started out pointing the finger at Misty, or even questioned her account of what happened just a little bit, I would be inclined to believe they had no part in Haleigh's disappearance. But they didn't, and when they were pressed to admit that Misty being the last person to see Haleigh, makes her the number one suspect, they defend her to the hilt! This comes after her weekend fling with WBG, and every single one of them knew about it. This isn't a dog that went missing, it was a daughter, a granddaughter, and a great granddaughter, that they all claimed to love. Surely, one person in that bunch would have been suspicious of Misty unless they ALL knew the truth. And the truth is, they are all involved, or have knowledge of what happened that night. It isn't Tommy, it isn't Joe, it isn't Timmy and it isn't Hank and Lisa. It's Misty or Ron, and my money is on Ron! MOO, MOO, MOO!

Wasn't it reported that a woman who knew WBG (or knew who he was; maybe was a neighbor or a neighbor of his mom??) said RC and his dad (and maybe ToC but I don't recall for sure if she said ToC) offered her $50 for WBG's address?

Anyone can say anything, true or not, for whatever reason. Some want to be part of police cases, some want attention, some have an axe to grind with a neighbor or other person in their town, so they will say things about people sometimes. But sometimes people report something because it's the truth...no ulterior motive at all, just reporting a fact. I guess we can't know for sure if anyone was offered $50 by a Cummings or Croslin but I do recall a woman saying she was made that offer.

I am now in the process of locating the article to post a link but some articles from the time of the disappearance are no longer available. I will try to find it, though :)

Here is that article Krkrjx.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Then a white neighbor, a 43 year old divorced mother of two, reported a red pickup drove through the &#8216;hood, with two white men inside. In an exclusive phone interview with me, she said one rolled down the window and offered her $50 to tell them where they could find White Boy Greg and Cobra. Page&#8217;s mother, called 911, laid it out for two officers, and when she learned a police report had not been filed, marched down to the station to fill out her own report.

But Lyn apparenlty provided &#8220;no names of who might be doing this harassing,&#8221; said Griffiths, reading from the report, &#8220;just that a woman had seen two unknown white males driving in the neighborhood supposedly trying to locate Greg Page.&#8221;

But the mystery neighbor tells me the driver matched a mug shot of Cummings father, Lester. She made that ID from a mug shot I e- mailed her Sunday; and also says she found the same man on You Tube videos of Haleigh Cummings rallies. Cummings could not be reached for comment, but Cobra tells me a red Nissan Pathfinder the neighbor described to him is similar to one owned by Cummings grandmother, and sits in her driveway, outside the trailer, were Ronald and Misty are staying.

What Ron wanted for his daughter is not congruent with what HaLeigh wanted or needed, and IMO, Ron&#8217;s motive for marrying Misty was to cover up what he did to his daughter. Ron matches the profile of a psychopath, and he is a very sick and disturbed individual. Parental discretion is essential when you&#8217;re dealing with Ron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

TN and AS knew Ron was mentally ill when he met Misty yet they failed to warn Misty to stay away from Ron for her own protection and AS made Misty out to be the bad guy who Ron should not have allowed back into his home to babysit his children!!!! WBG said Misty told him Ron was beating her and that her and Ron were &#8220;having problems&#8221;. TN & AS would have won my respect if they had made an effort to intervene, but they didn&#8217;t, and now Ron&#8217;s daughter is missing and assumed dead. AS and TN did not stand up to protect vulnerable persons rights and women&#8217;s rights and they allowed Misty to put her life at risk for Ron. The only voice that spoke out against Ron&#8217;s union to Misty was the Church officials who refused to marry them but no one paid any attention. AS said Ron wasn&#8217;t close to anyone and that includes her. IMO, AS like everyone else, was detached emotionally from Ronald, and I don't think Ron had anyone he could rely on or turn to for help during a crisis.

<snipped>
Anger and a sense of remoteness had marked Cummings for years, said his grandmother Annette Sykes, "He just had a dirty mouth," she said. "He was very disrespectful." "He doesn't really want anybody to be close to him, I don't think," she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

Here is that article Krkrjx.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Then a white neighbor, a 43 year old divorced mother of two, reported a red pickup drove through the &#8216;hood, with two white men inside. In an exclusive phone interview with me, she said one rolled down the window and offered her $50 to tell them where they could find White Boy Greg and Cobra. Page&#8217;s mother, called 911, laid it out for two officers, and when she learned a police report had not been filed, marched down to the station to fill out her own report.

But Lyn apparenlty provided &#8220;no names of who might be doing this harassing,&#8221; said Griffiths, reading from the report, &#8220;just that a woman had seen two unknown white males driving in the neighborhood supposedly trying to locate Greg Page.&#8221;

But the mystery neighbor tells me the driver matched a mug shot of Cummings father, Lester. She made that ID from a mug shot I e- mailed her Sunday; and also says she found the same man on You Tube videos of Haleigh Cummings rallies. Cummings could not be reached for comment, but Cobra tells me a red Nissan Pathfinder the neighbor described to him is similar to one owned by Cummings grandmother, and sits in her driveway, outside the trailer, were Ronald and Misty are staying.

MM...was this event prior to 2/28/09? I see the date on the report from AH but there are two different vehicles being described here. One being a pickup and the other being a pathfinder. I think AS had a pathfinder (red, of course) and I know darn well she has a red pickup whick rc always used.

Isn'at a pathfinder an SUV? I think the Pathfinder was traded on 2/28/09. So did she see a red pickup or a red SUV...GADs that woman loves the color red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties