General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so many stories out there that I am confused. I do believe that Misty is the key. I know that's obvious...

just thinking about some other theories, that i haven't really considered...... (running out of them)

I am wondering when TN asked Misty to babysit the children, what time that was, only b/c i can't seem to get out of my head that the children were left at the MH alone, until someone arrived there to watch them..... in a way it out explain Ron's insistance that he "locked the back door", it would also explain why TN called Misty and was insisting she watched the children and even offered her money, it would also kinda explain the massive amount of phone calls from Ron to Misty...b/c he wanted to make sure she was there with the children. I am even wondering if all of the above went down, but HaLeigh was still alive at that point, and when Ron returned home from work, a fight ensued and HaLeigh paid the ultimate price... IDK

It is really hard when there is hardly any confirmation of facts... Those darn school records are killing me..... JMO

Dodie....excellent Post!

Yep, rc would have behaved as he does whether guilty or not of harming Haleigh.....that is just the way he rolls. It is always about him. He married misty to stay out of prison (just in case LE wanted to go after him or misty wanted to). He played misty like a violin and never wanted to upset her because she could come back on him for stat rape. All was done (starting with the call to 911) in an effort to show how grand of a father he was. I have said from the beginning this is all about him and his custody. Every single interview, he brings it up...starting with feb 10. TN does the same. She started the minute she arrived at the scene. rc is a very immature man/child which makes him dangerous. Is he responsible for Haleigh's demise. That is difficult but it looks like LE doesn't think so. He has the pathology to be, that is for sure.

He is paranoid about everything but especially his personal business (with good reason). His immaturity and poor judgement leaves him a candidate for suspicion. All these people with their lack of education, drugs and immaturity leave any sleuth at a disadvantage. Each one of them could be the person that harmed Haleigh...but ron and his family really made a big mess out of this by their intentional intrusion, all for the benefit and protection of their dear ronald and at the expense of Haleigh. I am convinced that their intentions was to make ronald look good at ANY cost...even Haliegh's.

As it stands now, the three or four who know about Haleigh are locked up. There may be a couple more outside who know what happened. One of them is Nay. misty had to confide in somebody. I never say a case with so many suspects and no one talking...

It really annoys the heck out of me that rc is going to prison as a pitiful boy who just got caught up with the wrong girl who happened t get his child murdered.....and that is exactly how he will play it. I could just scream...but will bang my head instead :banghead:

I agree with this, but I disagree, I think the LE DO suspect Ronald in whatever happened to HaLeigh and his bail reflects that. If he was just some innocent person who didn't know her fate and was desperately hanging out with Misty in hopes she would spill something, then he would have gotten the normal bail amount that most people get when they have his charges, and they are in and out of Putnam all day, there is no excuse whatsoever for Ronalds high bond right now. Its NOT normal for the charges, especially not in Putnam.

Ron in his own words say the cops are questioning his actions the night his daughter went missing, something isn't right. I dont think the LE toss around the F word in interrogation unless there is an issue.

just thinking about some other theories, that i haven't really considered...... (running out of them)

I am wondering when TN asked Misty to babysit the children, what time that was, only b/c i can't seem to get out of my head that the children were left at the MH alone, until someone arrived there to watch them..... in a way it out explain Ron's insistance that he "locked the back door", it would also explain why TN called Misty and was insisting she watched the children and even offered her money, it would also kinda explain the massive amount of phone calls from Ron to Misty...b/c he wanted to make sure she was there with the children. I am even wondering if all of the above went down, but HaLeigh was still alive at that point, and when Ron returned home from work, a fight ensued and HaLeigh paid the ultimate price... IDK

It is really hard when there is hardly any confirmation of facts... Those darn school records are killing me..... JMO

I agree with you.

I think those kids were left alone often. It is pretty much concluded (by me) that TN was not in the area to watch those kids and she was frantic, most likely due to rc calling her.

RC and misty were arguing over babysitting. He couldn't find her or she told him she was leaving and not watching them.

Lil, I never thought of a fight happening after he got home...good thinking. He said he turned the house upside down looking for Haleigh. I say he turned it upside down either in a fight with misty or the house was always a mess and he was giving and excuse for it being messy.

You may be right Lil Momma. What if Misty wasn't there at all that day and those kids were left alone? IMO, that would explain why Teresa called Misty, why Ron insisted on the back door being locked, and why Ron made so many calls to Misty. I, for one, have had doubts about GMSykes going by the mh, what if she didn't and that was the reason Ron called Hank around 9p? Ron may not have asked Tommy to check on Misty but rather to check on the kids. If GMSykes did go by the mh, what if she gave Haleigh something to put her to sleep? Remember the story about Jo walking in and seeing a dead Haleigh? I can't remember where that story came from.:waitasec: Or what if Teresa gave Haleigh something to sleep? What if Hank went to check on the kids and he and JO did walk in on a dead Haleigh? What if Haleigh did OD on something and that's the reason the Cummings didn't want her body to be found? IDK, it all just seems so weird. I'm just throwing things out there.

I agree with you.

I think those kids were left alone often. It is pretty much concluded (by me) that TN was not in the area to watch those kids and she was frantic, most likely due to rc calling her.

RC and misty were arguing over babysitting. He couldn't find her or she told him she was leaving and not watching them.

Lil, I never thought of a fight happening after he got home...good thinking. He said he turned the house upside down looking for Haleigh. I say he turned it upside down either in a fight with misty or the house was always a mess and he was giving and excuse for it being messy.

Hey Whisp, I have entertained this thought for awhile. What if Ron was so pizzed that he never found Misty? What if Ron went and picked up Misty after he got off work, whatever time that was. Notice in the 911 call, we hear Misty say "I just woke up". What if Ron was actually mad because he had been calling Misty, looking for her, and she wouldn't answer her phone? What if that was Misty's way of explaining why she didn't answer her phone that evening, claiming that she had been asleep, prior to Ron picking her up. They had an argument over babysitting earlier that evening around 8:30p. After that Misty shut off her phone. Let's say Ron never got in touch with her, so when he got off work, he found her and took Misty away from wherever she was/as she was (in her night clothes). Maybe that's why the blue van was left at Chelsea's. Misty may have driven it there, and when Ron showed up after work, she rode in the car with him, leaving the blue van behind.
What if Ron stopped home first and had the kids/or just Haleigh with him for the ride?
Let's say when Misty got in the car with Ron, all hell broke loose. Somewhere near the area of the last search, somehow, Haleigh ends up getting hurt. After they realized that Haleigh had died, Teresa had been notified, Misty had been dropped off at the mh on Green Ln, and Ron was on his way headed back toward his job (changing lanes story to Cobra), for his store visit to be seen on camera.
What if Tommy and Jo did walk in on a dead Haleigh, and notified Ron. What if this is when Ron involved Hank and/or Jo? But all Tommy know is that Haleigh was dead when he got there. What if Ron promised Tommy drugs for his help and/or silence and kept his promise. He paid Tommy with drugs and tommy tried holding up his end of the deal by not saying a word about what he knows...but if Tommy would say "Ron sent me to check on the kids and when I got there Haleigh was already dead", can you imagine what would follow? IMO, it would be bad for Ron and Tommy, it would most definitely put Ron in the spotlight.
Ok, those are my questions today. :innocent:

Everything is just so wide open because we don't have a crime scene....d#$m.

If Haleigh died at the MH, I think somebody was assigned straighten up the house. At least two people went for disposal. Somebody had to remove guns/drugs from the MH. They did the best they could under the circumstances. RC told TM the bed was made. Could have been .... by mistake. Misty has the guts to handle things, she may have gone in car/van. Maybe tommy straightened up..he strikes me as doing that. Was JO with them...good possibility. He may have been promised the gun for helping.

The answers may be in that 911 call. Misty said, "We were sleeping" (I don't think she meant the kids, I thnk she meant an adult and herself). She said, "Our daughter". She was ready to share the responsibility of the disappearence, that's for sure. She also said, "I think......", she quickly caught herself and then said, "Our daughter is missing".

The sleeping part was a lie and she got caught when she started talking about Haleigh wearing pj's. For some reason that didn't hold water and it has never been explained. Why did she change that story about the pj's?

Suspicious1

(sorry to not quote your post it is very long..lol)

I agree with your post. I also did not believe GMS going to the MH that evening. (but might be able to work her into a theory) It just seemed wierd that she would show up unannounced and because her daughter told her to check on the children? That doesn't make sense to me at all. Why this night? Did GMS go over every evening when Ron was at work to check on the children? Why did the children need checking on, this night in particular? GMS went there when? i think she claimed somewhere between 7-8pm, right after that is the fury of phone calls, is that because GMS reported back to Ron that Misty wasn't there watching the children? Then i feel like i have to ask myself, IF this is the case, then why didn't GMS stay there with the children? OR Did GGM go into the home and find a dead HaLeigh? I think that is more likely, JMO. Then GMS tells Ron, Ron starts his fury of phone calls to Misty and blaming her for HaLeigh death, trying to control her by saying it was her fault that HaLeigh died b/c had she been there the children wouldn't have been left alone, and it is all Misty's fault.

I do recall the comment about JO walking in on a dead HaLeigh and going crazy- or something to that effect. i think that came from Misty or from GMFlo. Maybe Misty was hanging with Joe and when she arrived at Green Lane JO was with her and that is why he saw a dead HaLeigh?

I am just trying to remind myself that with every lie is a little truth... I could be way off base... I just wish something would happen to bring her home and justice be served.

:) JMO

Suspicious1

(sorry to not quote your post it is very long..lol)

I agree with your post. I also did not believe GMS going to the MH that evening. (but might be able to work her into a theory) It just seemed wierd that she would show up unannounced and because her daughter told her to check on the children? That doesn't make sense to me at all. Why this night? Did GMS go over every evening when Ron was at work to check on the children? Why did the children need checking on, this night in particular? GMS went there when? i think she claimed somewhere between 7-8pm, right after that is the fury of phone calls, is that because GMS reported back to Ron that Misty wasn't there watching the children? Then i feel like i have to ask myself, IF this is the case, then why didn't GMS stay there with the children? OR Did GGM go into the home and find a dead HaLeigh? I think that is more likely, JMO. Then GMS tells Ron, Ron starts his fury of phone calls to Misty and blaming her for HaLeigh death, trying to control her by saying it was her fault that HaLeigh died b/c had she been there the children wouldn't have been left alone, and it is all Misty's fault.

I do recall the comment about JO walking in on a dead HaLeigh and going crazy- or something to that effect. i think that came from Misty or from GMFlo. Maybe Misty was hanging with Joe and when she arrived at Green Lane JO was with her and that is why he saw a dead HaLeigh?

I am just trying to remind myself that with every lie is a little truth... I could be way off base... I just wish something would happen to bring her home and justice be served.

:) JMO

It could very well be my non-existent memory here, but wasn't it part of Tommy's story that he walked in and saw a dead Haleigh? Not Joe, but Tommy? He also stated that he saw Haleigh in the van with Joe, right? and that Joe had a knife at his throat? Or a gun? Joe accomplished a lot with his hands full.........a knife in one hand and a gun in the other.

You may be right Lil Momma. What if Misty wasn't there at all that day and those kids were left alone? IMO, that would explain why Teresa called Misty, why Ron insisted on the back door being locked, and why Ron made so many calls to Misty. I, for one, have had doubts about GMSykes going by the mh, what if she didn't and that was the reason Ron called Hank around 9p? Ron may not have asked Tommy to check on Misty but rather to check on the kids. If GMSykes did go by the mh, what if she gave Haleigh something to put her to sleep? Remember the story about Jo walking in and seeing a dead Haleigh? I can't remember where that story came from.:waitasec: Or what if Teresa gave Haleigh something to sleep? What if Hank went to check on the kids and he and JO did walk in on a dead Haleigh? What if Haleigh did OD on something and that's the reason the Cummings didn't want her body to be found? IDK, it all just seems so weird. I'm just throwing things out there.

Hey Whisp, I have entertained this thought for awhile. What if Ron was so pizzed that he never found Misty? What if Ron went and picked up Misty after he got off work, whatever time that was. Notice in the 911 call, we hear Misty say "I just woke up". What if Ron was actually mad because he had been calling Misty, looking for her, and she wouldn't answer her phone? What if that was Misty's way of explaining why she didn't answer her phone that evening, claiming that she had been asleep, prior to Ron picking her up. They had an argument over babysitting earlier that evening around 8:30p. After that Misty shut off her phone. Let's say Ron never got in touch with her, so when he got off work, he found her and took Misty away from wherever she was/as she was (in her night clothes). Maybe that's why the blue van was left at Chelsea's. Misty may have driven it there, and when Ron showed up after work, she rode in the car with him, leaving the blue van behind.
What if Ron stopped home first and had the kids/or just Haleigh with him for the ride?
Let's say when Misty got in the car with Ron, all hell broke loose. Somewhere near the area of the last search, somehow, Haleigh ends up getting hurt. After they realized that Haleigh had died, Teresa had been notified, Misty had been dropped off at the mh on Green Ln, and Ron was on his way headed back toward his job (changing lanes story to Cobra), for his store visit to be seen on camera.
What if Tommy and Jo did walk in on a dead Haleigh, and notified Ron. What if this is when Ron involved Hank and/or Jo? But all Tommy know is that Haleigh was dead when he got there. What if Ron promised Tommy drugs for his help and/or silence and kept his promise. He paid Tommy with drugs and tommy tried holding up his end of the deal by not saying a word about what he knows...but if Tommy would say "Ron sent me to check on the kids and when I got there Haleigh was already dead", can you imagine what would follow? IMO, it would be bad for Ron and Tommy, it would most definitely put Ron in the spotlight.
Ok, those are my questions today. :innocent:

Your theory is right on with my theory. I for one would like to know what Tommy was trying to tell investigators about Ron C. and then complained that the investigators didn't want to hear anything about Ron. This is killing me...............:banghead:

There are a few things that make me think that Ron probably isn't directly involved. 1st of all, his utter cockiness at being at work. Common sense says that if he wasn't at work, he would've shown some fear of getting caught in such a bold lie, instead of acting like he had something up his sleeve. & what I think he might've had up that sleeve, is knowledge of the real killer. kind of a 'you can't touch this' attitude. Another thing that makes me doubt Ron's involvement is Misty's jail conversation with Chelsea. When Misty said there were 2 people who would be hurt, & Chelsea brought up Ron? Misty, in a very dismissive way, just shooed that idea away, & her attitude was like, 'this is about FAMILY', not him. I got no sense whatsoever, that she was protecting Ron, & that was very surprising, because up til that call, Misty protecting Ron, is what I based most of my theories on. For me, that call felt loaded, as did Misty telling her parents to worry about her 1st, over Tommy. At the time, I thought Misty was jealous of Tommy's much smaller legal woes, but in retrospect, I think she may have been resentful because she blamed him for getting them into this mess. & there may be good reason for that. But if Tommy's guilty, why in the world would Misty lie for him? because it's FAMILY, & she doesn't want her family associated with such horror, & because at some point, she became a participant. either in the disposal, or the cover up, or worse. Also, I can't forget Gmaw Flo relating the board theory, & I can't forget Misty claiming to hide while ignoring Haleigh's screams. It's my belief that human nature causes people to minimize their own involvement in bad situations. When Tommy claimed to have knocked on the door & left, I knew that he had gone into that trailer. So, when Misty owns up to ignoring Haleigh's screams, I have to wonder what she too, is leaving out. Human nature. kind of like her admitting to smoking pot with Tommy. I never bought that. It was either a convenient lie, or they were smoking something else.

Your theory is right on with my theory. I for one would like to know what Tommy was trying to tell investigators about Ron C. and then complained that the investigators didn't want to hear anything about Ron. This is killing me...............:banghead:
IDK, of course, but I think Tommy & Misty are scared of accusing Ron, because they know he has more on them, than they do him. I think if they really wanted to implicate Ron, they could have found a willing listener. Tommy could've told his lawyer or even Gmaw Flo.

I remember way back, when we were all discussing Ron's psychology, I was a little on the fence about labeling him a psychopath. I made up a term, (at least I think it was made up), & labeled him an 'extreme self preservationist'. Now, more than ever, I think that. Ron is a control freak, & there's no way on God's green earth, does he not know what happened. If he wasn't directly responsible, he found out what did happen, almost immediately, if for no other reason, than to protect his hide, if ever accused. He could never tolerate not having that ace in the hole.

There are a few things that make me think that Ron probably isn't directly involved. 1st of all, his utter cockiness at being at work. Common sense says that if he wasn't at work, he would've shown some fear of getting caught in such a bold lie, instead of acting like he had something up his sleeve. & what I think he might've had up that sleeve, is knowledge of the real killer. kind of a 'you can't touch this' attitude. Another thing that makes me doubt Ron's involvement is Misty's jail conversation with Chelsea. When Misty said there were 2 people who would be hurt, & Chelsea brought up Ron? Misty, in a very dismissive way, just shooed that idea away, & her attitude was like, 'this is about FAMILY', not him. I got no sense whatsoever, that she was protecting Ron, & that was very surprising, because up til that call, Misty protecting Ron, is what I based most of my theories on. For me, that call felt loaded, as did Misty telling her parents to worry about her 1st, over Tommy. At the time, I thought Misty was jealous of Tommy's much smaller legal woes, but in retrospect, I think she may have been resentful because she blamed him for getting them into this mess. & there may be good reason for that. But if Tommy's guilty, why in the world would Misty lie for him? because it's FAMILY, & she doesn't want her family associated with such horror, & because at some point, she became a participant. either in the disposal, or the cover up, or worse. Also, I can't forget Gmaw Flo relating the board theory, & I can't forget Misty claiming to hide while ignoring Haleigh's screams. It's my belief that human nature causes people to minimize their own involvement in bad situations. When Tommy claimed to have knocked on the door & left, I knew that he had gone into that trailer. So, when Misty owns up to ignoring Haleigh's screams, I have to wonder what she too, is leaving out. Human nature. kind of like her admitting to smoking pot with Tommy. I never bought that. It was either a convenient lie, or they were smoking something else.

I see what you are saying Dodie, it makes sense. But....What if Ron's cockiness came from the fact he knew there was an issue with the time clock at work? I, too, believe that Ron wouldnt have been so cocky while stating that he was work, if he thought he would be caught in a lie. So IMO, Ron was either actually there or he was NOT there at somepoint but knows it would be hard to prove because of the time clock issue. Add that to the fact that PDM did chang their time clock system shortly after, well....
I have always believed that Ron knew who the killer was. If not himself, then someone close to him and that could be the reason for his silence...he's protecting one of his own.
As far as the jailhouse conversation between Misty and Chelsea, well...I always felt that Chelsea and Timmy knew a lot more about what went on that night. So what stood out to me was the fact that when Misty said it would hurt two people that they cared about, Chelsea immediate reaction was about Ron. Although Misty dismissed it, that was Chelsea's initial reaction. Add that to the fact that I think Chelsea knows something, well...IMO, Misty was still covering for Ron, but the conversation was about THEIR family at that time. It seemed like Chelsea knew one of the two people may be Ron, because she made it known that she didn't give a d@#m about him. So if I follow her line of thinking, when Misty said it would HURT two people, Chelsea knew one of them would be Ron, but wasn't sure why anyone else, especially someone from the the Croslins, would be HURT in all this. This tells me that someone in the Croslin family may have assisted Ron that night, but their role was so small that Chelsea didn't consider the truth coming out could actually hurt them.
Misty could actually blame Tommy for putting her in this mess. If Misty wasn't there, then this mess probably did start with Tommy and Ron. Misty may not have protected Ron if she knew her brother had no involvement. So IMO, she was protecting them both. She was probably led to believe that Tommy would suffer the consequences too, eventhough his role was small. So instead of snitching on them both, she became a participant in the cover up.

JMO though

IDK, of course, but I think Tommy & Misty are scared of accusing Ron, because they know he has more on them, than they do him. I think if they really wanted to implicate Ron, they could have found a willing listener. Tommy could've told his lawyer or even Gmaw Flo.

Dodie, the fact that Tommy said he tried to tell investigators about Ron and they didn't want to hear it, tells me that at some point Tommy did try to tell LE about Ron. So if they were scared of accusing him, at some point, they felt the need to tell on him too. We heard a few Croslins suggesting that Misty was covering for Ron.

JMO though

I see what you are saying Dodie, it makes sense. But....What if Ron's cockiness came from the fact he knew there was an issue with the time clock at work? I, too, believe that Ron wouldnt have been so cocky while stating that he was work, if he thought he would be caught in a lie. So IMO, Ron was either actually there or he was NOT there at somepoint but knows it would be hard to prove because of the time clock issue. Add that to the fact that PDM did chang their time clock system shortly after, well....
I have always believed that Ron knew who the killer was. If not himself, then someone close to him and that could be the reason for his silence...he's protecting one of his own.
As far as the jailhouse conversation between Misty and Chelsea, well...I always felt that Chelsea and Timmy knew a lot more about what went on that night. So what stood out to me was the fact that when Misty said it would hurt two people that they cared about, Chelsea immediate reaction was about Ron. Although Misty dismissed it, that was Chelsea's initial reaction. Add that to the fact that I think Chelsea knows something, well...IMO, Misty was still covering for Ron, but the conversation was about THEIR family at that time. It seemed like Chelsea knew one of the two people may be Ron, because she made it known that she didn't give a d@#m about him. So if I follow her line of thinking, when Misty said it would HURT two people, Chelsea knew one of them would be Ron, but wasn't sure why anyone else, especially someone from the the Croslins, would be HURT in all this. This tells me that someone in the Croslin family may have assisted Ron that night, but their role was so small that Chelsea didn't consider the truth coming out could actually hurt them.
Misty could actually blame Tommy for putting her in this mess. If Misty wasn't there, then this mess probably did start with Tommy and Ron. Misty may not have protected Ron if she knew her brother had no involvement. So IMO, she was protecting them both. She was probably led to believe that Tommy would suffer the consequences too, eventhough his role was small. So instead of snitching on them both, she became a participant in the cover up.

JMO though
I'm not sure about Chelsea...she either knows or doesn't. I don't see much middle ground for her & since she questioned Misty about Ron, I'm guessing she doesn't know much. I got the impression that she was hoping it was him, so Timmy's chances of being involved, would be minimized. She had such harsh words for Ron, but got a tattoo of his daughter. strange. & I can't help but wonder if they hadn't bolted, if Timmy would be locked up right now, with the rest of them.

I'm not sure about Chelsea...she either knows or doesn't. I don't see much middle ground for her & since she questioned Misty about Ron, I'm guessing she doesn't know much. I got the impression that she was hoping it was him, so Timmy's chances of being involved, would be minimized. She had such harsh words for Ron, but got a tattoo of his daughter. strange. & I can't help but wonder if they hadn't bolted, if Timmy would be locked up right now, with the rest of them.

Yeah that was strange, wasn't it? Timmy even said he may be locked up if he came back to Florida. Tommy tried to reassure him that nothing would happen to him. That was very odd. But IMO, if there was a reason for Timmy saying that, Chelsea knows the reason. I'm quite sure of that. So she knows something. Since Chelsea questioned Misty about Ron, IMO, she knows that he is a part of all this. IMO, Chelsea wasn't focusing on that fact that it could hurt two people, but rather the fact that Misty claimed it was two people that they actually cared about. because Chelsea replied that she didn't give a d@#$ about Ron.

JMO though

I've got to admit that I have had thoughts that it was Chelsea who helped Misty dispose of Haleigh instead of Tommy. Just the fact that Chelsea threw Joe under the bus right off the bat and that she pointed out the damage on the van. The van was supposedly taken that night without her knowledge, according to her, but at the same time she states that she was up nearly all night filling out insurance papers on the vehicle accident that had occured recently (the one that Hank was injured in, I guess. I say I guess because Timmy also claims to have been injured in an accident). She and Misty are really, really tight. There are reports that she actually helped raise Misty in her teen years. Then there is the fight with Amber's mother...............I, in fact, believe that there is nothing that Chelsea wouldn't do for Misty, absolutely nothing. That doesn't mean that she was involved with Haleigh's demise, just that she could have been the one to come to the rescue with the van when Misty called for help. She appeared very different on Nancy Grace's show when she was dueling with Grandma F. She was ready to fight to prove GMF wrong. She also got the tattoo of Haleigh on her foot. :waitasec: Why?? Tommy also changed alot according to family. Maybe both Tommy and Chelsea were dragged into this situation to help Misty out and nightmares plague them for what they have seen and know. Misty may have involved them at Ron and Teresa's insistence to cover one of their butts (which one is still up in the air for me). Misty may have been aware of the situation after Haleigh was already dead. The way I see it, the Cummings side of this equation needed a believable source to point the finger at. How convenient that the Croslins were so accessable due to Ron's relationship to Misty?

I've got to admit that I have had thoughts that it was Chelsea who helped Misty dispose of Haleigh instead of Tommy. Just the fact that Chelsea threw Joe under the bus right off the bat and that she pointed out the damage on the van. The van was supposedly taken that night without her knowledge, according to her, but at the same time she states that she was up nearly all night filling out insurance papers on the vehicle accident that had occured recently (the one that Hank was injured in, I guess. I say I guess because Timmy also claims to have been injured in an accident). She and Misty are really, really tight. There are reports that she actually helped raise Misty in her teen years. Then there is the fight with Amber's mother...............I, in fact, believe that there is nothing that Chelsea wouldn't do for Misty, absolutely nothing. That doesn't mean that she was involved with Haleigh's demise, just that she could have been the one to come to the rescue with the van when Misty called for help. She appeared very different on Nancy Grace's show when she was dueling with Grandma F. She was ready to fight to prove GMF wrong. She also got the tattoo of Haleigh on her foot. :waitasec: Why?? Tommy also changed alot according to family. Maybe both Tommy and Chelsea were dragged into this situation to help Misty out and nightmares plague them for what they have seen and know. Misty may have involved them at Ron and Teresa's insistence to cover one of their butts (which one is still up in the air for me). Misty may have been aware of the situation after Haleigh was already dead. The way I see it, the Cummings side of this equation needed a believable source to point the finger at. How convenient that the Croslins were so accessable due to Ron's relationship to Misty?

Misty and Chelsea may be tight, or whatever, but its a stretch that Chelsea as a mother would be so gung ho to help dispose of little HaLeigh for Misty, or with Misty, this is so cold blooded, and especially while pregnant, I mean is there anything to indicate Chelsea is so far off the rocker to do this, and why? Because she got a tattoo?

And Ron alienated Misty from her family.

I'm not sure about Chelsea...she either knows or doesn't. I don't see much middle ground for her & since she questioned Misty about Ron, I'm guessing she doesn't know much. I got the impression that she was hoping it was him, so Timmy's chances of being involved, would be minimized. She had such harsh words for Ron, but got a tattoo of his daughter. strange. & I can't help but wonder if they hadn't bolted, if Timmy would be locked up right now, with the rest of them.[B][/B]

Misty and Chelsea may be tight, or whatever, but its a stretch that Chelsea as a mother would be so gung ho to help dispose of little HaLeigh for Misty, or with Misty, this is so cold blooded, and especially while pregnant, I mean is there anything to indicate Chelsea is so far off the rocker to do this, and why? Because she got a tattoo?

And Ron alienated Misty from her family.

BBM

BECAUSE:

Her husband was involved.

The Tatt; because she will never be able to forget it. And I truly think she thought it would, in some way, be forgiven for whatever part her family (actually, her husband's family) had to do with this.

I believe her to be a very naive person. However, I believe NOTHING SHE OR LINDSAY HAS TO SAY. They were living on easy street; you know, all the "free" stuff.

What is her IQ?

Why is Timmy so afraid to back to FL (he thinks he'll be areasted, why?)

Just re-thinking all this makes me ill.

Prayers for little Haleigh. My only wish is she didn't suffer. GBHS.

I have come to believe that Granny Skyes took a sick little girl away with her that night. I wonder why the cops haven't questioned her further. According to LE's theory Misty wasn't home that night. That would mean Grandma Sykes was the last to see Haleigh alive???????

I think maybe Tommy stumbled into this mess either by the beckoning of a distraught Misty who wanted company while she waited for Ron to come home or by design to help clear out the house of whatever drugs and guns were there.
I have always believed that Joe is involved at least in the disposal of little Haleigh because he was in Fl for a month for some reason. IMO it was to set up a connection to purchase cheap cocaine or guns to profit from back in Tenn. I think Ron was that connection.
If Haleigh was injured before Ron went to work Granny and TN would have insisted he do his shift for his own alibi. I can't believe I am typing this.......but I almost believe he did work his shift that night now. He had folks covering his butt and good at home.

If Grandma was there that night, it was to see a dead or sick child. I really believe she was taken by her and that is why there is no evidence of death at the MH. Misty can't tell where Haleigh is cause she doesn't know. Grandma/TN/Ron took care of that. Finally, I didn't realize that Ron's bio dad was such a concerned and involved parent for Ron. He suddendly shows up the same day Haleigh goes missing? Did he also help in the disposal?

I think Misty was tricked into a situation and is probably dense enough to believe that she is somehow culpable for whatever happened to Haleigh. She may well be as much in the dark as we are about many of the details.

I am gonna say this and hush now. I think Haleigh was cremated immedately. I have always felt that way and I will not state my reasons for saying this.

This is all my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member