General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once the drug trials are over then we will see an arrest.

Really, so you think once the "drug trials" are over the LE are going to arrest WHO REALLY DID IT? OH PLEAAAAASE. Not trying to be snarky at all, however, why now? They (the LE, have so much to lose.) They never needed the drug charges for an arrest, it was a CUA, or rather C their A's.

Check out the LE players in all this!!

Oh yeah, JM very, very HO.

Yeah, right!

Really, so you think once the "drug trials" are over the LE are going to arrest WHO REALLY DID IT? OH PLEAAAAASE. Not trying to be snarky at all, however, why now? They (the LE, have so much to lose.) They never needed the drug charges for an arrest, it was a CUA, or rather C their A's.

Check out the LE players in all this!!

Oh yeah, JM very, very HO.
Yeah, right!

BBM..Am not comprehending what JM very, very HO means...Please explain..

these are two different cases, drugs and Haleigh. I think they are mixed together but they are seperate. Any rumors around Putham?

I am one of those that believes an arrest or arrests will be made in what happened to Haleigh. When we least expect to hear it, some announcement will come across the news that there HAS been an arrest. My ear is always peeled on the news, if not the local news, HLN or CNN and I always try to see what NG or JVM has for upcoming news.

Since becoming involved with a well known search group a few years ago, I've had the opportunity to meet a few key people involved in prior investigations, some high profile and some not and I can tell you first hand that these unresolved cases don't go away for them. They have had enough experience to know when a case doesn't pass the sniff test and they know deep down what happened but they need proof, not theory to prosecute these people. That being said, I can only hope that the same thing happens for the perpetrators. It won't go away and will eat them alive until they do the right thing and admit it OR we find Haleigh and she can in some way tell us what happened to her. I've been told that human remains in bone form can still be detected by cadaver dogs for at least two years, if not longer, depending on the site and conditions. I'm hoping that somehow, some way, she can be found if for no other reason, she can be properly put to rest.

I am one of those that believes an arrest or arrests will be made in what happened to Haleigh. When we least expect to hear it, some announcement will come across the news that there HAS been an arrest. My ear is always peeled on the news, if not the local news, HLN or CNN and I always try to see what NG or JVM has for upcoming news.

Since becoming involved with a well known search group a few years ago, I've had the opportunity to meet a few key people involved in prior investigations, some high profile and some not and I can tell you first hand that these unresolved cases don't go away for them. They have had enough experience to know when a case doesn't pass the sniff test and they know deep down what happened but they need proof, not theory to prosecute these people. That being said, I can only hope that the same thing happens for the perpetrators. It won't go away and will eat them alive until they do the right thing and admit it OR we find Haleigh and she can in some way tell us what happened to her. I've been told that human remains in bone form can still be detected by cadaver dogs for at least two years, if not longer, depending on the site and conditions. I'm hoping that somehow, some way, she can be found if for no other reason, she can be properly put to rest.

I hope you are right on and that this case never leaves the minds of the investigators who likely know what happened but need the final piece of the puzzle to take the case to the SA.

BBM: I saw a cadaver dog expert on TV (might have been JVM) show how a dog could sniff out very old human remains. I agree, conditions would have to be right, but in the presentation the dog sniffed around maybe half a dozen boxes and hit on the one that contained a human bone. That bone was 40 years old!

In order for cadaver dogs to find anything, though, they would have to be taken out to look. That is not going to happen unless some kind of tip comes in that urges LE to take dogs to an area. I am in no position to say that will not happen; anything is possible.

When Ron married Misty, that was my opinion also....to avoid statutory rape. Although he could have still been charged, a jury would have a hard time reaching a guilty verdict against a "husband."

However, recently, it dawned on me that Ron married Misty for control. Misty was a minor. Misty's parents had legal rights over Misty. As long as Misty was a minor, Ron and/or TN and/or GGma Sykes did not have control over her. They needed that control to keep Misty from cracking.

The one thing that made me realize that it was all about control. The police report for Ron's arrest for burglary/assault against Tommy. Ron was arrested "early" in the morning. I've included the link for the police report.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142937&catid=3

According to the police report, Lisa and Tommy's reasons for going over were similar. Misty called screaming and crying and wanting them to come pick her up because she no longer wanted to stay with Ron. MIsty's Dad would not make an official statement because he did not want to make Misty mad. IMO, he did not want to risk his relationship with Misty because he knew she was back under Ron's control.

However, both Misty and GGma Sykes statements seem fishy. First Misty's explanation sounds very familiar. I've heard this "story" before. Tommy calling the house all day but never comes over to see Misty. But when Misty talks to Tommy, he says he called over and over just because he wants to see her so he is coming over right then even though she said no.

Wow...that is the same thing Ron did the night Haleigh disappeared. Just like Ron, Tommy was "worried" enough to call all over and over and over but not worried enough to check himself or have someone else check. Interesting, they did learn from the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy called the house over and over...not Misty's cell were there would be a record of Tommy calling over and over. But Misty's "story" does not explain why her Dad and Mom came with Tommy.

IMO, GGma Sykes has a scanner or someone called to let her know that Tommy was filing a police report against Ron. Because Misty's "story" top to bottom shows Tommy as calling all day to make him seem more believable that he came over in anger to fight.

IMO, GGma Sykes is the most unbelievable and shows it is all about control of Misty. GGma Sykes says that Misty and Lisa were trying to break up the fight when she went out there. Not only does GGma Sykes get Ron to go in the house but gets him to go in the house twice. He came out the first time because Tommy was yelling at him but GGma Sykes never says what Tommy said to make Ron so angry to come back out. After Ron is in the house, GGma Sykes says she pushed List into the van and told them to leave. That has always bothered me.

According to GGma Sykes, Lisa was doing the same thing she was trying to stop the fight. What type of Grandmother refuses to allow a Mother to talk to her daughter? GGma Sykes "never" mentions asking Misty if she want to talk to her Mom or Dad. No, GGma Sykes is in bed and hears the fight. Without asking any questions, GGma Sykes takes control of the situation which includes getting Misty's Dad and Mom out of there. and Misty staying.

IMO, most people in GGma Sykes position of not knowing why Misty's family was there late at night would ask questions. However, GGma Sykes never asks. IMO, GGma Sykes knew Misty wanted to leave but could not risk Misty leaving with her family or her baby Ron might be in serious trouble.

Why do I think GGma Sykes did not want Misty to leave with her family? TN told us.

""Also, in another voicemail message, Ronald Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves, called Miller on August 18th saying Misty was “ready to crack.” In her voicemail, Neves is concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald and leaves to talk on the phone privately, and is acting “crazy.” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack.”..""""

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

IMO, the comment that says it all is that TN is concerned because Misty wants to have private phone conversations. If that does not show the control they kept over Misty, I don't know what does.

IMO, both GGma Sykes and TN own words show that they did not want Misty talking without Ron, TN or GGma Sykes right to control it. Why? This was after DFC had closed their case in July. So why the big fear over Misty having private phone conversations or Misty wanting to move in with her parents?

Of course, once they got Tim Miller there to have Misty take tests that both Ron and TN had to "talk" her into taking, she failed those test and her credibility was destroyed, they had no problem with Ron divorcing Misty.

Ron, TN and GGma Sykes are too afraid of Misty leaving and talking to have it all be about Ron keeping Junior. The control over Misty was all about Haleigh. Because once Misty's credibility was destroyed by Tim Miller, the person TN asked to "help" they did not need control over Misty. Misty could say the truth and no one would believe her without evidence.

IMO, Ron, TN and GGma Sykes knew that Misty does not know enough to lead to any evidence.

Finally(!!!!) some of this is starting to make sense to me.

Thank you very much 1Chump.

[And EmeraldGem and Whisperer, too.]

I don't see a thread about the Grandmother S. I am not sure there is a need for one but I would like to learn more about her.

We have read about the activities and whereabouts of the Croslin family over the preceding weekend [with thanks to Art H.] but what about Haleigh, her brother, her father, grandmother, and great-grandmother? Where were they? What were they doing that weekend?

Perhaps some of the answers lie in that part of the story.

Thank you again 1Champ. [I'm changing your name because you don't sound like a chump to me.] ~Flow

As far as JVM/NG, upcoming news is about right, as they never seem to have current news...it is always past "news" or future "news". I would think an arrest for a murder charge for a littel girl would make real news stations or would hope so. Those shows may catch up with theories/details later, but their format does not allow for real news as it is happening.

Finally(!!!!) some of this is starting to make sense to me.

Thank you very much 1Chump.

[And EmeraldGem and Whisperer, too.]

I don't see a thread about the Grandmother S. I am not sure there is a need for one but I would like to learn more about her.

We have read about the activities and whereabouts of the Croslin family over the preceding weekend [with thanks to Art H.] but what about Haleigh, her brother, her father, grandmother, and great-grandmother? Where were they? What were they doing that weekend?

Perhaps some of the answers lie in that part of the story.

Thank you again 1Champ. [I'm changing your name because you don't sound like a chump to me.] ~Flow

The Chump is a joke. Even a chump is not buying the garbage they are selling.

As far as the question about Ron, TN and GGma Sykes, they have kept complete control. When asked, they answer that Ron was at work when Haleigh disappeared and GGma Sykes gave the alibi to prove that. Therefore, Ron is not involved so his personal life should be kept personal. While at the same time, throwing Crystal Sheffield out there.

Those three have controlled everything. We have questions about Ron's work. But instead of releasing Ron's timecard to clear up the questions, GGma Sykes clears him. She tells her story about while Ron was at work, she just happened to stop by the MH and see Misty, Haleigh and Junior. Funny how that story did not come out until people were starting to ask questions about Ron.

I have yet to find an inconsistency from Misty when Ron, TN and/or GGma Sykes is not involved. Even the Tim Miller tests, TN set them up using her attorney who was also Tim Miller's attorney. TN's hands were all over the tests. Surprise, surprise, Misty lied.

As far as JVM/NG, upcoming news is about right, as they never seem to have current news...it is always past "news" or future "news". I would think an arrest for a murder charge for a littel girl would make real news stations or would hope so. Those shows may catch up with theories/details later, but their format does not allow for real news as it is happening.

Trying not to be a pessimist here, just waiting and watching for ANY new news regarding this case that will bring about a resolution. I don't care where it comes from.

Trying not to be a pessimist here, just waiting and watching for ANY new news regarding this case that will bring about a resolution. I don't care where it comes from.

BBM
I agree Baz, I don't care where it comes from. I think TN said the same thing, except she cares, she really cares who it will implicate.

Oh yeah, lonetraveler. I do recall Misty's claim Ron didn't answer her calls to him. But, I got to say, I didn't believe her. She's lied so much, well, I think they all have in this case, that it sounded like her getting back at Ron. But of course, there's not one whimper coming from LE about Misty's cell records that night.
Where's that wall for banging my head?

I was intrigued by the fact that Misty had to have known that LE had all the phone records when she said this to her father. :waitasec: Can't figure out why she would lie about it but she can't seem to control the lying. I just thought it strange that both Ron and Misty talked about the other one not answering their cell phones. I'm also wondering if the phone that Misty used was on Teresa's phone plan.

The Chump is a joke. Even a chump is not buying the garbage they are selling.

As far as the question about Ron, TN and GGma Sykes, they have kept complete control. When asked, they answer that Ron was at work when Haleigh disappeared and GGma Sykes gave the alibi to prove that. Therefore, Ron is not involved so his personal life should be kept personal. While at the same time, throwing Crystal Sheffield out there.

Those three have controlled everything. We have questions about Ron's work. But instead of releasing Ron's timecard to clear up the questions, GGma Sykes clears him. She tells her story about while Ron was at work, she just happened to stop by the MH and see Misty, Haleigh and Junior. Funny how that story did not come out until people were starting to ask questions about Ron.

I have yet to find an inconsistency from Misty when Ron, TN and/or GGma Sykes is not involved. Even the Tim Miller tests, TN set them up using her attorney who was also Tim Miller's attorney. TN's hands were all over the tests. Surprise, surprise, Misty lied.

I always keep at the very front of my mind the fact that Sykes, story, with the exception of Misty's June Cleaver story, that puts Misty at the MH that evening also puts Sykes, herself, at the MH that evening as well which means that besides Misty, Sykes is the next to the last one to have seen Haleigh before she disappeared. I have been on the edge of the fence regarding an opinion that Misty maybe wasn't even there until the wee hours of the morning and may not know as much as I thought. Just the story of GGMs arriving with a nurse, peaks my interest. Then we have a story from an "almost nurse" saying that she ate dinner with Misty that evening. :waitasec: Put those dishes along side of Teresa desperately trying to get Misty over to the house to babysit that night, even offering to pay her to entice her to show up, :waitasec: Teresa driving a red pickup...a red pickup reportedly seen near the railroad tracks that night and the dogs tracking Haleigh's scent up to the railroad tracks then poof, the scent disappears.............:waitasec: I want some truth for desert, now! Please.

Just a thought. Could Ron have taken the phone that Misty used when the big blowup occurred and he threw her out? Could that phone have been on Teresa's phone plan so she took it back and Ron was actually calling his mother that night instead of Misty? I really would like to know if this is what really happened and maybe Misty had borrowed a phone from her family to use after she was kicked out. Any thoughts?

(reasons I suspect Ron): he has been caught in lies. he has changed stories, but always reverted to being at work, or not asking Misty, when the questions got tough. we still don't know who picked up Haleigh. we still don't know his work hours. he was fired from PDM. PDM hired extra security, when he was fired. PDM changed the time clocks, after he was fired. we only have him & Nancy Grace stating that he passed his poly. he also said Misty passed. he didn't make the 911 call. he lawyered up & shut up. he hired a criminal defense attorney. he married Misty. he got a memorial tattoo of Haleigh. he refused to live back in the trailer. he has a bad temper. (reasons I suspect Misty):she has been caught in lies. she has changed stories. she admitted to being the last to see Haleigh. she has failed several lie tests. LE has stated that she might not have been home. (reasons I suspect Tommy):he has been caught in lies. he has changed stories. he put himself at & then in the trailer. he claimed to have seen a dead Haleigh. he was with LE at a 'dump' site. Misty accused him of 'messing' with her when she was younger. Misty pointed an early finger at him. Misty claimed he was a crackhead & knew a lot of out of way places. neighbors made note of his suspicious night behavior. he is a thief. he has a bad drug habit. Lindsey admitted that he sometimes got out of bed & left the room. (reasons I suspect Joe):Misty, Tommy, & Ron all pointed fingers at him. he was in the area. he had a fight with Ron. he left the area, almost immediately after the news broke. many of his own family members don't trust him. (reasons I don't suspect Ron):there was a believable anguish, in the way he said, 'we've gotta find her', on the 911. Haleigh seemed happy & loved. for the most part, that many pictures don't lie. Ron loved Haleigh. (reasons I don't suspect Misty): her tears seemed believable. her failed tests don't necessarily point to her. she seemed to care about Haleigh. Ron, TN, GGS, & Crystal all praised Misty, & said that she & the kids adored each other. she hasn't been charged. (reasons I don't suspect Tommy):his drug habit & desperation to get out of jail, could explain why he has lied. (reasons I don't suspect Joe):the retaliation excuse, is unbelievable. the fear excuse, is unbelievable. he hasn't been charged. just some of my out of order thoughts.

I always keep at the very front of my mind the fact that Sykes, story, with the exception of Misty's June Cleaver story, that puts Misty at the MH that evening also puts Sykes, herself, at the MH that evening as well which means that besides Misty, Sykes is the next to the last one to have seen Haleigh before she disappeared. I have been on the edge of the fence regarding an opinion that Misty maybe wasn't even there until the wee hours of the morning and may not know as much as I thought. Just the story of GGMs arriving with a nurse, peaks my interest. Then we have a story from an "almost nurse" saying that she ate dinner with Misty that evening. :waitasec: Put those dishes along side of Teresa desperately trying to get Misty over to the house to babysit that night, even offering to pay her to entice her to show up, :waitasec: Teresa driving a red pickup...a red pickup reportedly seen near the railroad tracks that night and the dogs tracking Haleigh's scent up to the railroad tracks then poof, the scent disappears.............:waitasec: I want some truth for desert, now! Please.

BBM
Lonetraveler, for a minute there I thought you were saying that it may have been Chelsea there with GMS that evening. LOL Wouldn't that be something. Anything is possible I guess. Did anyone besides Misty say who it was that was with GMSykes that evening? I think I've only heard the name of the "aunt" that was with GMSykes, from Misty. And we know how she lies.:furious: What if Chelsea was there with Misty when GMSykes showed up? Chelsea claim she ate dinner with Misty that night and GMSykes says that when she showed up, they were eating dinner. Misty had the blue van earlier that day and Chelsea ended up with it that night. The blue van ended up being damaged during the course of that night. Chelsea said that the van wasn't the way that "she" parked it. So IMO, at some point Chelsea and Misty crossed paths Monday. Just a thought.

Who was it that mentioned that TN or Misty offered to pay the other to babysit? Was it Chelsea?

Just a thought. Could Ron have taken the phone that Misty used when the big blowup occurred and he threw her out? Could that phone have been on Teresa's phone plan so she took it back and Ron was actually calling his mother that night instead of Misty? I really would like to know if this is what really happened and maybe Misty had borrowed a phone from her family to use after she was kicked out. Any thoughts?

Interesting. What if TN did have that particular phone? And those 20+ calls from Ron were to contact his mother? What if Ron's call to Hank was his FIRST call looking for Misty? What I mean is, if Misty didn't have a phone, maybe that's why Ron called Hanks phone...Ron knew Misty didn't have a phone but thought Hanks house was the first place to look for her. It was said that TN may have offered Misty money to babysit and Misty said she would if it was ok with Ron. What if that was what Ron was calling Misty about...they said the argument was about babysitting around 8:30p, right after GMSykes supposedly left the mh. IMO, the plan was already in motion to cover up what happened to Haleigh...So TN contacted Misty somehow (if Misty didn't have a phone, how did Teresa contact her?) Did Teresa call Hank's house looking for Misty? Did Ron give Teresa the number? Did Teresa try to lure Misty to the mh and was unsuccessful (Misty wanted to make sure it was cool with Ron first.). Did Teresa call Ron and tell him to call Misty? Did Misty get out of dodge before Ron called? Maybe Hank knew that Misty had already talk to Teresa about babysitting Ron's kids. So when Misty left, Hank assumed that Misty did go around to the mh to babysit. So when Ron called Hank looking for Misty, Hank explained to him that Misty was already gone...Whatever the conversation was about-Hank went to the mh less than a hour later. This could also point to Misty not having a phone. Hank couldn't call her so he went to where he thought she was...Ron's house.

I just have so many questions..LOL

Sorry:innocent:

Interesting. What if TN did have that particular phone? And those 20+ calls from Ron were to contact his mother? What if Ron's call to Hank was his FIRST call looking for Misty? What I mean is, if Misty didn't have a phone, maybe that's why Ron called Hanks phone...Ron knew Misty didn't have a phone but thought Hanks house was the first place to look for her. It was said that TN may have offered Misty money to babysit and Misty said she would if it was ok with Ron. What if that was what Ron was calling Misty about...they said the argument was about babysitting around 8:30p, right after GMSykes supposedly left the mh. IMO, the plan was already in motion to cover up what happened to Haleigh...So TN contacted Misty somehow (if Misty didn't have a phone, how did Teresa contact her?) Did Teresa call Hank's house looking for Misty? Did Ron give Teresa the number? Did Teresa try to lure Misty to the mh and was unsuccessful (Misty wanted to make sure it was cool with Ron first.). Did Teresa call Ron and tell him to call Misty? Did Misty get out of dodge before Ron called? Maybe Hank knew that Misty had already talk to Teresa about babysitting Ron's kids. So when Misty left, Hank assumed that Misty did go around to the mh to babysit. So when Ron called Hank looking for Misty, Hank explained to him that Misty was already gone...Whatever the conversation was about-Hank went to the mh less than a hour later. This could also point to Misty not having a phone. Hank couldn't call her so he went to where he thought she was...Ron's house.

I just have so many questions..LOL

Sorry:innocent:

Looks like you caught on to my train of thought. Teresa would still have her own personal cell phone and could have used that one to contact Misty. The many, many calls could have been Teresa and Ron concocting the story and the plan to get Misty over to that MH. I have another theory I'm chewing over too. Maybe Teresa parked near the PDM plant and used Ron's cell phone to call the phone that Misty had used so that Ron's phone would ping from the PDM area. Meanwhile, Ron skips out from the plant, unnoticed so that he could relocate Haleigh's body from the dumpster area to a burial place. This could explain a lot about the phone business......I'm still working on this one.

ETA: Maybe Misty found the phone, that Ron took back, at the Mh turned off when she arrived at around 2:15 am and turned it on when she found that Haleigh was gone or dead. A neighbor reportedly saw Misty crying and talking on a cell phone at about that time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE