General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you're correct Titan. There's nothing to indicate that these two were overly conscious about their credit score, particularly as indicated by their payment problem with Hank's hospital bill.

The timing of the move just seems extremely odd......

A child is missing and uppermost on the Croslins's mind is moving day. Odd is being kind. Any landlord would be generous at this time, at least one would think they would. These are very odd people.

We are left to wonder why they moved so hastily and if it is significant....:banghead:

My senses tell me that LE is once again playing with words in this case. There "relationship" is not meant in the literal sense. We may substiute connection to the case, reasons behind the serial calling, etc.

excellent point

Just because a person was employed does not mean rent was paid. Wasn't there something about Ron being behind in his rent too?

I'm well aware of that fact, however seems IF they were more than a couple of months behind they would have been forced out by the 1st of the month instead of close to the middle.
I would like to know just when exactly did Lisa's sister, Vicki, received the call requesting she come to Florida because they needed her assistance in order to help them move....JMHO

I'm well aware of that fact, however seems IF they were more than a couple of months behind they would have been forced out by the 1st of the month instead of close to the middle.
I would like to know just when exactly did Lisa's sister, Vicki, received the call requesting she come to Florida because they needed her assistance in order to help them move....JMHO

Going back to Ger's picture thread, who would ever want to move out of a nice place they had to themselves with trees that's a block or two from the river like the one on Magnolia, only to move into a smaller place like Tyler with the 4 in Tommy's family?

Logic tells me that something made them move. IDK if it was a landlord or not, but that would be one heck of a coincidence if so.

Attachments

• 130Magnolia1.jpg
    130Magnolia1.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 116Tyler2.jpg
    116Tyler2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 24
Going back to Ger's picture thread, who would ever want to move out of a nice place they had to themselves with trees that's a block or two from the river like the one on Magnolia, only to move into a smaller place like Tyler with the 4 in Tommy's family?

Logic tells me that something made them move. IDK if it was a landlord or not, but that would be one heck of a coincidence if so.

Looks to me their residence on Magnolia is/was as ambulance and wheelchair acessible as Tommy's residence at 116 Tyler Street was deemed to be..Perhaps even more so..JMHO

ETA.. Perhaps no one wanted any outsiders entering the Croslin residence on Magnolia Street reason being Hank Sr. was delivered to 116 Tyler Street..Tommy did mention Ron C shooting at a mirror. I never saw any evidence of any mirrors that had been shot at on Green Lane...Where is that mirror?

Not necessarily. Don't know the eviction law in Fl. and it's a been awhile since I had to evict someone in IL. but it can happen anytime of the month.

I think the question is, why was Haleigh missing so much school? Could it be that Ron and Misty were abusive and Ron didn't want teachers or anyone at Haleigh's school to find out? That is my theory.
oh, I think there was a lot of abuse going on. Misty slapping Jr in full view, at the bus stop, proves that. She wasn't hiding a thing from anybody, especially not Ron. Also, there have been many reports of Ron beating his children, and instructing Misty to beat them & I don't think for a second, that all these people are lying. And then there was Ron's father/daughter agreement...shameful, that he bragged about disciplining Haleigh the legal way. & when I consider that Haleigh came up missing mere minutes? hours? after Misty, (who by the way was looking worn out), slapped Jr across the face...it's not much of a jump to think that Haleigh may have been next in line for a beating. Also, Ron and Misty were a couple of druggies. There's no sense in anybody defending him, because he proved he still was, with his trafficking bust. But anyway, druggies are self centered, party oriented people who don't have time for kids. It's likely that some of Haleigh's missed school, was because of her father oversleeping, and not caring if she went or not. MOO.

Not necessarily. Don't know the eviction law in Fl. and it's a been awhile since I had to evict someone in IL. but it can happen anytime of the month.

I feel certain it can be done at anytime of the month and does happen, however I suspect there could possibly be other reasons as to WHY they vacated the residence when they did..JMHO..

oh, I think there was a lot of abuse going on. Misty slapping Jr in full view, at the bus stop, proves that. She wasn't hiding a thing from anybody, especially not Ron. Also, there have been many reports of Ron beating his children, and instructing Misty to beat them & I don't think for a second, that all these people are lying. And then there was Ron's father/daughter agreement...shameful, that he bragged about disciplining Haleigh the legal way. & when I consider that Haleigh came up missing mere minutes? hours? after Misty, (who by the way was looking worn out), slapped Jr across the face...it's not much of a jump to think that Haleigh may have been next in line for a beating. Also, Ron and Misty were a couple of druggies. There's no sense in anybody defending him, because he proved he still was, with his trafficking bust. But anyway, druggies are self centered, party oriented people who don't have time for kids. It's likely that some of Haleigh's missed school, was because of her father oversleeping, and not caring if she went or not. MOO.

Do we know for certain it was Jr. she slapped or that Jr. was even in that van? I just recall hearing it was a small child.. JMHO

I don't recall the exact date, but Hank and Lisa moved out of 130 Magnolia Dr almost immediately after Haleigh disappeared. I don't think Hank ever stayed there again after being released from the hospital.

I've read posts for 2 years about how Joe O. left town so quickly and how Timmy moved to MA (even though it was 5 months later), but these two moved out of that house like it was on fire or something.

I can't help but wonder what their reason might have been.

You're right Papa. This is still a large mystery. And even if they were behind in paying their rent, it takes months to evict someone, at least here in Ga. I don't know about Fla though. I just don't see why they moved out so quickly...and as far as we know, that place was never looked at by LE. :waitasec:

How do we know they didnt live with someone on Magnolia Drive?

Do we know for certain it was Jr. she slapped or that Jr. was even in that van? I just recall hearing it was a small child.. JMHO
Like everything else in this case, nothing's for certain. According to Ron, HE picked up Haleigh, so no slap took place. But the lady witness who reported it, seemed pretty sure it was Jr. moo

I think the date a renter is forced to move depends on the date the eviction notice is delivered to the renter. For example, if the eviction notice is delivered on the 10th of the month, they have so many days (probably 30) to move out. Again, I'm not sure about Fla. law.

Like everything else in this case, nothing's for certain. According to Ron, HE picked up Haleigh, so no slap took place. But the lady witness who reported it, seemed pretty sure it was Jr. moo

I agree, nothing is for certain.. I only recall hearing Misty slapped one of the little ones in the van. I don't recall hearing it was Jr. Chelsea had two small daughters at the time.Tommy has a son and a daughter both younger than Austin doesn't he? IIRC. JS stated Austin got into that van too.. He also claimed Haleigh and Austin were the first two to get off the bus..JMHO

You're right Papa. This is still a large mystery. And even if they were behind in paying their rent, it takes months to evict someone, at least here in Ga. I don't know about Fla though. I just don't see why they moved out so quickly...and as far as we know, that place was never looked at by LE. :waitasec:

:)
I am not sure of the law completely, but usually you have to go 3 months without tenants paying before you can start the eviction process, which, depending on the County in which you live, could take 4-6 months just for a court date. JMO

Here it doesn't take months. And sometimes a little hint & people move out very quickly.

I do agree that place should have been on a list of places to check thoroughly -- same as AS's place and any connected with TN. And their vehicles too.

WE are going to debate facts. We are not talking about what bloggers, or posters say and accuse anyone of rumors. Because we don't run on rumors. If you have a theory state it is a theory..... the rest of the drama leave off of this forum. . WE do not speak for the players. Knock it off.

PC docket site is down right now but I don't remember seeing a civil docket for an eviction. The Croslin's only have about 4 civil dockets last I checked. It could have been verbal or written but not processed yet but I wonder when LE knew about Magnolia and when was it searched? Just bugs me.

I wonder if tommy and misty were after drugs at rons and not guns. They simply exchanged the word. Somebody said rc was exhausted from being up all night and needed some drugs (speed) to be able or continue to work. Tommy claimed to be in the same position and he didn't go to work that day. That fight on Sunday night must have exhausted everyone of them. Why did JO go to Chelsea's house when there was an empty house on Magnolia to sleep...since Lisa spent all her time at the hospital. What would be the chances these crazy kids didn't go over there to party?

Any truth to mexican story of that weekend? maybe rc made a trip over their house and waved a gun around to get some drugs. Throwing lots of stuff, thinking someting may stick...lol

I thought that Hank Sr. ran Joe off after he found out about the gun fight and that was why he couldn't stay ther?

Me too Lone and IIRC it has been stated Haleigh got into a van and the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH located at 202 Green Lane. My guess is the van was en route to 130 Magnolia where Hank Sr. and Lisa lived at the time...JMHO

Edit to add... Lone, last thing Chelsea wants anyone to know is she and/or Misty may have been in that van that picked up Haleigh or that she and Timmy possibly know more than she originally stated...

Yep! I also have wondered if seatbelts were worn by the children. If Chelsea had to brake suddenly, Haleigh would have been thrown all over the van and could have been injured. Ron could have been involved if an altercation happened while Haleigh was riding in the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip