General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the abduction, Misty stayed gone for a couple of days, but then RC took her back, kept his arm around her, stayed with her, married her, and then sold drugs with her. Misty also said, (and I believed her), that RC wanted her to get the tattoo. Before they got married, TN did an interview, where she said their 'love', did the heart good, or something like that. So, yes, I think Misty meant a WHOLE lot more to RC, than just a babysitter. After Haleigh came up missing, he didn't even need a babysitter anymore, but he stayed with her anyway. IMO, he cared enough about her to cover and lie for her. IDK if that would include her murdering his child, but I also don't know for sure it wouldn't. He said he divorced her because LE complained that he was sheltering her...so, there was a problem there. But, even after they divorced, he didn't stay away from her. This is why so many suspect RC of something. MOO

IMHO.. Ronald Cummings isn't capable of loving anyone...ONLY reason he or anyone in his family pretended to be covering for Misty is because she was covering for him...JMHO

For the record though, the only person who ever reported Crystal said Joe killed her baby was Art Harris, and its not like he was actually there, this was told to him, so I dont count that credible. Ron wanted everyone that day to know Haleigh was dead, he even said thats what the cops said, and to start preparing for a funeral, I bet that felt good to Ron to get that info out there, even if he had to blame it on someone else. Wonder if he counted on the cops saying, oh hey Ron we aint the bad guys here, we didnt say that, you did.

jmo

ALL the above posted in DARK RED JMHOOTS

Good comments.

I want to especially comment on the one about Tommy having been called a suspect. That's exactly all it is.

LE has the case and has never named a suspect or even a POI. In fact, the last statement I recall from LE on the subject said that nobody was a suspect or POI. I did some research on the subject and for LE to name a person, in general an arrest is coming soon and that person receives his rights.

Did whoever called Tommy a suspect STOP and read him his rights?

Good comments.

I want to especially comment on the one about Tommy having been called a suspect. That's exactly all it is.

LE has the case and has never named a suspect or even a POI. In fact, the last statement I recall from LE on the subject said that nobody was a suspect or POI. I did some research on the subject and for LE to name a person, in general an arrest is coming soon and that person receives his rights.

Did whoever called Tommy a suspect STOP and read him his rights?

Good point.. I'm thinking the answer to your question is.. No..JMHO

BBM

IMO, it is more than clear LE was interested in any information after 8pm that night.

LE finding no evidence a crime had been committed at the MH doesn't rule out Haleigh being killed there, and LE stating they believe Haleigh was killed in the Shell Harbor area does not rule out statements being verified up to 8pm.

As far as Tommy being a suspect, either he is, or I have misread something somewhere, as it was my understanding Tommy was named a suspect after the search at St. John's.
Crystal S. still believes Haleigh is alive, is it game over for her, too?

IMO, it doesn't make much sense, nor does it fit many of the theories I have heard discussed in here, for Haleigh to have been deliberately taken by anyone and deliberately tied to a concrete block while alive and well and thrown alive into the river. What would be the reason to do that? And to have so many people invested in killing off a five year old child? Why? What possible reason could AS, TN, RC, MC, and TC have to all get together and conspire to kill a little girl?

As far as that goes, what reason would Misty have for not only allowing the finger to be pointed at her as caretaker and last known person to see Haleigh alive if she had nothing to do with it at all and wasn't even there? According to popular theory, Misty was kicked out by/left Ron on Thursday, and didn't seem to have any problem being with at least one other man and partying the weekend away, and yet by early Tuesday morning, she is just so in love with Ron she's willing to put herself in the middle of the target on a missing child for him, while letting him skate on an 'I was at work' alibi? According to many stories, she was trying to leave him, and he would use 'the kids', which would include Haleigh, to guilt trip her into staying. So, on one hand, she cares about these kids so much she keeps going back to a man she is trying to get away from on their account, but on the other hand, she loves this man so much she's willing to toss aside one of these same children, let at least some of the public believe she is the killer of one of these children, and even after he marries her, then divorces her, and even after they are both in jail, she still will not speak out and say she had nothing to do with this?

Great post.
And
bbm Yes re Tommy

“He is still a suspect in that case,” Lewis said
Assistant Statewide Prosecutor at Florida Office of the Attorney General

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...y-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years#ixzz1nGfS5cnO

"The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case." PCSO

Can anyone tell me how logically it makes sense that Ron was working with the cops to get Misty locked up, yet he somehow landed in prison? Wouldnt he have known about the bust and have been wired and would have done the job as the UC, if he was trying to get Misty "busted" Do people really think he did what he did and did it knowing he would have to go to prison, or do some think him being in prison is just a ruse and hes really on the outside fighting the crime of the world?

Yea, I'm still waiting for proof that LE has named him a suspect.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

Croslin’s attorney, James Werter, was seeking a three- to five-year prison term. Jason Lewis of the prosecution asked for 30 years.

Lewis said Croslin only came forward when he faced a lengthy prison sentence. He said he did not consider that Croslin cooperated because investigators still do not have a full picture of what happened the night Haleigh vanished.

“He is still a suspect in that case,” (state attorney, Jason) Lewis said.

ALL the above posted in DARK RED JMHOOTS

Dang Em, Well said! I agree with everything you said, except my jury's still out on whether or not Misty was there when Haleigh died. My theory is that she and RC had not gotten back together after the weekend of partying. There was something said about TN offering to pay her to babysit that night. I beileve Haleigh was already dead, or near to it, when that was going on, and that's when the Croslins, including Misty, began being set up:waitasec:. JMO

Just because the SA said it, does not make it official.
I really want to ask this question once again: Doesn't LE have to make that statement in order for it to be "official"?

I mean, on thinking about this more, the SA can name a suspect but I don't think it can be considered "official" when it's blurted out in court during the trial/sentencing of the "suspect" on unrelated charges.

I think I feel a case of deja vu coming on :smile:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

Croslin’s attorney, James Werter, was seeking a three- to five-year prison term. Jason Lewis of the prosecution asked for 30 years.

Lewis said Croslin only came forward when he faced a lengthy prison sentence. He said he did not consider that Croslin cooperated because investigators still do not have a full picture of what happened the night Haleigh vanished.

“He is still a suspect in that case,” (state attorney, Jason) Lewis said.
Lewis said investigators still did not have a full picture...so, I'm assuming they had at least part of the picture. He then felt comfortable calling Tommy a suspect. So, I'm assuming the part of the picture that investigators Did have, pointed to Tommy. This isn't saying that Tommy is the only suspect. Lewis said, 'still a suspect'...so, I'm wondering about his use of the word 'still'. Does it mean that investigators have tried to eliminate Tommy, but can't, because evidence points to him? or does it mean, that when he comes forward with the truth, the real perp can be named, and then he will be eliminated? IMO, all of these LE and SA, etc...aren't playing a cat and mouse word game, just to make the real perp, think he/she isn't a suspect. I'm taking what they say at face value, and IMO, Tommy was called a suspect, for good reason. MOO

Dang Em, Well said! I agree with everything you said, except my jury's still out on whether or not Misty was there when Haleigh died. My theory is that she and RC had not gotten back together after the weekend of partying. There was something said about TN offering to pay her to babysit that night. I beileve Haleigh was already dead, or near to it, when that was going on, and that's when the Croslins, including Misty, began being set up:waitasec:. JMO

IMHO. I highly suspect you are correct in thinking Ron and Misty had not reconciled their differences as TN claimed they had on Sunday night. I also suspect TN did call Misty and ask her to babysit. I suspect she agreed to do so IF it was ok with Ronald.. I suspect TN did not get Ronald's approval and all HELL-O broke loose when Ron C showed up at the bus stop and discovered Haleigh had been picked up by Misty and/or Chelsy and taken to Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence on Magnolia..IMHO.. Misty was on the scene and somehow involved in the incident resulting in Haleigh's demise otherwise she would not have allowed herself to be set up to take the fall for Ronald Cummings...JMHO

I'm gonna say at the onset that I don't know what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but there is a possibility that I've been wondering about.

-We know that Chelsea says she was at the bus stop. We also know that Santos says Misty was at the bus stop and that she picked Haleigh up.

-What if they were together?

-Although I've never personally seen a link stating as such, many appear to have read or heard that the van left the bus stop in the opposite direction from Green Drive possibly towards Magnolia Drive where Hank and Lisa lived.

-We also know from Chelsea's account of her activities on the evening of February 9, that they took Lisa to Gainesville and dropped her off to be with Hank at the hospital.

“We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

-Since there has never been any report of Lisa being with Chelsea at the bus stop, somewhere along the way Lisa would have had to be picked up, likely at home near Shell Harbor.

-Since Misty was out on a days long sex/drugs binge with WBG, I doubt she even knew about her father being in the hospital til her party was over. With the impression of the Croslin family dynamics that I have, it would seem likely to me that Misty would want to go on this trip to see her father.

It seems to me that Chelsea and Misty could have picked Haleigh up and took her to Magnolia. I don't know if Ronald found them there and all hell broke loose or not, but there's also the possibility to be considered that they took Haleigh with them to Gainesville and something happened along the way.

I'm not putting this out as a theory per sey, but it does seem to be a possibility that should be considered.

Just because the SA said it, does not make it official.
I really want to ask this question once again: Doesn't LE have to make that statement in order for it to be "official"?

I mean, on thinking about this more, the SA can name a suspect but I don't think it can be considered "official" when it's blurted out in court during the trial/sentencing of the "suspect" on unrelated charges.

I think I feel a case of deja vu coming on :smile:

From what I've read, you are absolutely right. Neither the SA nor LE has named Tommy anything. In fact, since Tommy was sentenced, LE has said there are NO POI nor suspects in the case.

From what I've read, you are absolutely right. Neither the SA nor LE has named Tommy anything. In fact, since Tommy was sentenced, LE has said there are NO POI nor suspects in the case.

Well, in this case if someone says something that fits a personal theory, its waved around as proof, even though we all know what the cops have really said and we can judge by their actions whats going on.

As for Chelsea, the cops know who was all directly involved, and they were targeted and incarcerated. If Misty did really pick up Haleigh, why did Ron say he did? I personally think Ron as at the bus stop laying in wait to ambush Misty, as this was the first time he saw her after she left.

jmo

I'm gonna say at the onset that I don't know what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but there is a possibility that I've been wondering about.

-We know that Chelsea says she was at the bus stop. We also know that Santos says Misty was at the bus stop and that she picked Haleigh up.

-What if they were together?

-Although I've never personally seen a link stating as such, many appear to have read or heard that the van left the bus stop in the opposite direction from Green Drive possibly towards Magnolia Drive where Hank and Lisa lived.

-We also know from Chelsea's account of her activities on the evening of February 9, that they took Lisa to Gainesville and dropped her off to be with Hank at the hospital.

-Since there has never been any report of Lisa being with Chelsea at the bus stop, somewhere along the way Lisa would have had to be picked up, likely at home near Shell Harbor.

-Since Misty was out on a days long sex/drugs binge with WBG, I doubt she even knew about her father being in the hospital til her party was over. With the impression of the Croslin family dynamics that I have, it would seem likely to me that Misty would want to go on this trip to see her father.

It seems to me that Chelsea and Misty could have picked Haleigh up and took her to Magnolia. I don't know if Ronald found them there and all hell broke loose or not, but there's also the possibility to be considered that they took Haleigh with them to Gainesville and something happened along the way.

I'm not putting this out as a theory per sey, but it does seem to be a possibility that should be considered.

If anything, if Misty picked up Haleigh, she was more than likely with Hope Sykes, as its been said, she was with someone and she said something about a "bad batch" of drugs they had gotten that weekend, I cant remember the exact words. There is a reason Hope Sykes is in jail, and Chelsea is not. Chelsea has no reason on earth to cover for Ronald, but Hope does. Hope would never, ever, ever nark out Ron, Chelsea has shown shes very capable.

jmo

Lewis said investigators still did not have a full picture...so, I'm assuming they had at least part of the picture. He then felt comfortable calling Tommy a suspect. So, I'm assuming the part of the picture that investigators Did have, pointed to Tommy. This isn't saying that Tommy is the only suspect. Lewis said, 'still a suspect'...so, I'm wondering about his use of the word 'still'. Does it mean that investigators have tried to eliminate Tommy, but can't, because evidence points to him? or does it mean, that when he comes forward with the truth, the real perp can be named, and then he will be eliminated? IMO, all of these LE and SA, etc...aren't playing a cat and mouse word game, just to make the real perp, think he/she isn't a suspect. I'm taking what they say at face value, and IMO, Tommy was called a suspect, for good reason. MOO

hi Dodie! BBM- i agree. i think it's too late in the game for them to still be stringing them along with word games...

in my eyes, the guilty parties are locked up.

IMO LE knew what they were doing with the drug busts and now it just seems to be a waiting game. they couldn't get them for the disappearance of haleigh so they did the next best thing and are hoping someone will one day talk IMHO

If anything, if Misty picked up Haleigh, she was more than likely with Hope Sykes, as its been said, she was with someone and she said something about a "bad batch" of drugs they had gotten that weekend, I cant remember the exact words. There is a reason Hope Sykes is in jail, and Chelsea is not. Chelsea has no reason on earth to cover for Ronald, but Hope does. Hope would never, ever, ever nark out Ron, Chelsea has shown shes very capable.

jmo

hi Chablis-
BBM while i agree with what you stated.. i can't sometimes wonder if hopes went along for the ride and just got caught. The undercover probably didn't tell misty to bring "hope" or "chelsea" or "tommy" IMO..

hi Chablis-
BBM while i agree with what you stated.. i can't sometimes wonder if hopes went along for the ride and just got caught. The undercover probably didn't tell misty to bring "hope" or "chelsea" or "tommy" IMO..

However, they to my knowledge, never indited anyone who sold pills to Ron and Misty or Tommy, it was a sting devised to get them, they really did not have to go after Hope, but they did. There is a reason for that, and I do think to a certain extent Katrina Belcher knew something she couldnt handle, and she was driving Ron and Misty to that drug sting, and I wonder if part of her deal was bringing the kids to the drug sting, but who knows? Everyone wants to jump to Mistys family protecting Ron, when Hope has been the dark horse, imo all along. She would never, ever turn in Ronald for anything, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twitchhiker