General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 3 articles printed by News4Jax (look at the published TIME) and 2 different links (Snippets are referring to the Shell Harbor Search)

3 years ago: Haleigh Cummings disappears
Putnam County investigators now consider this a homicide case

Published On: Feb 08 2012 08:53:09 PM EST Updated On: Feb 09 2012 06:35:56 PM EST

P1. From jail, Misty Croslin continued to deny knowing anything about Haleigh's disappearance, but her brother told authorities she knows more than she was saying.
P2. Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said she doesn't believe investigators were searching the St. Johns River for Haleigh's remains in 2010 based on information she said she knows and is unable to share. The last thing the family wants to do is jeopardize the investigation. They say the focus has to remain on bringing Haleigh home.
"Just bring her home and let her know we are right here waiting for her," Sheffield said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-year...475880/8617500/-/item/1/-/4fvlbx/-/index.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After three years Haleigh's family still waiting
Mother and grandmother reflect on 3 years without Haleigh

Published On: Feb 09 2012 07:52:49 PM EST

Neves and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are adamant in their belief the girl, who was five when she disappeared, is still alive.
.......... However, they disagree with authorities concerning what happened that night in 2009.
In April of 2010, investigators took Croslin to a spot on the banks of the St. Johns River and after an exhaustive search admitted they did not believe Haleigh was still alive.
They were reacting to a tip the little girl's body may have been dumped, but Neves says she believes they were there for another reason.
"I was told a different explanation about why they were over there that day," Neves said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-...aiting/-/475880/8619226/-/hrl64e/-/index.html

I wonder who (RC?) told TN a different explanation and just what was told to her?

It was 3 articles printed by News4Jax (look at the published TIME) and 2 different links (Snippets are referring to the Shell Harbor Search)

3 years ago: Haleigh Cummings disappears
Putnam County investigators now consider this a homicide case

Published On: Feb 08 2012 08:53:09 PM EST Updated On: Feb 09 2012 06:35:56 PM EST

P1. From jail, Misty Croslin continued to deny knowing anything about Haleigh's disappearance, but her brother told authorities she knows more than she was saying.
P2. Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said she doesn't believe investigators were searching the St. Johns River for Haleigh's remains in 2010 based on information she said she knows and is unable to share. The last thing the family wants to do is jeopardize the investigation. They say the focus has to remain on bringing Haleigh home.
"Just bring her home and let her know we are right here waiting for her," Sheffield said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-year...475880/8617500/-/item/1/-/4fvlbx/-/index.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After three years Haleigh's family still waiting
Mother and grandmother reflect on 3 years without Haleigh

Published On: Feb 09 2012 07:52:49 PM EST

Neves and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are adamant in their belief the girl, who was five when she disappeared, is still alive.
.......... However, they disagree with authorities concerning what happened that night in 2009
In April of 2010, investigators took Croslin to a spot on the banks of the St. Johns River and after an exhaustive search admitted they did not believe Haleigh was still alive.
They were reacting to a tip the little girl's body may have been dumped, but Neves says she believes they were there for another reason.
"I was told a different explanation about why they were over there that day," Neves said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-...aiting/-/475880/8619226/-/hrl64e/-/index.html

I wonder who (RC?) told TN a different explanation and just what was told to her?

BBM.. DARK GREEN...I'm interested in knowing what Teresa N and Crystal S or in disagreement over since they are both saying they adamantly believe Haleigh is still alive...JMHO

Will you be able to accept it if he is found guilty? Just curious. I also wonder what makes you think he is not what equals justice for Haleigh? I am not saying he killed her. I do believe he knows what happened. I believe his lifes path, disregard of laws ect is what led to her disappearance
{** specifically regarding above BBM.. Not only did I repeatedly state my opinion of what if Ronald's guilty, but I also made statements almost identical to the above BBM.. I've remained steadfast that Ron is guilty NO MATTER WHAT of indirectly causing Haleigh's death with his life choices/decisions.. That is for absolute certain and I've repeated it over and over.. But that does not equal guilty of direct involvement in his daughters murder.. There is a huge difference and Ive stated that repeatedly as well..}

As for the other question..
Yes, absolutely! Thats why in my post that was replied to above I repeat that exact sentiment multiple times.. Hell yes is the honest answer. There is not a single quality that comes to mind when I look at Ronald that is notable, comendable, or in the very least impressive by any stretch of the imagination .. I'm certainly no <mod snip> and dont have an inkling of desire to make excuses, nor defend him, his life, his choices, or try to convince or sway anyones opinion about him period.. I personally dont like, nor care for him and couldnt care less if thats a popular or unpopular opinion or view..

I say exactly what I mean and mean exactly what I say and where Ronald is concerned whether I like him or despise him IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT TO THE FACTS OF WHETHER HE WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN HALEIGHS DEATH AND DISPOSAL..yes, Dr Fessel peoples behaviors are to be looked at and very well can have indicators that can be telling.. But it is not the totality of what is to be thoroughly investigated in a homicide case.. If that were how easy it was to indicate a persons direct involvement.. Well there are millions of really chitty men that have lots of dealings with the seedier side of life, but that does not indicate that they're a murderer.. I understand exactly what you mean regarding his behaviors and I'm saying that the behaviors IMO do not equal to his being directly involved in his daughter's murder and disposal of her body..he's a <mod snip> regardless but in my opinion my dislike, disapproval, and disgust with his behavior and him in general does not equal that he's directly involved ..

My opinion at this time is still that I believe he wasn't directly involved.. But that means squat, nada, nothing its just little ol' me's personal opinion.. I'm not set in stone with that opinion and if it's as many believe I'll be proved wrong one of these days and I will find that there is evidence that shows Ronald absolutely was directly involved and I'll demand that justice be served for his precious daughter.. Just the same as I'll demand any other individual that the evidence showed had a direct involvement in her murder and disposal..

Ronald will be a <mod snip> regardless IMO that's not reliant upon his direct involvement that's just the proof that's in the pudding from delving into the man's life he's led this far..
And just as I repeated in my post(replied to above) I'll repeat it again since its still being asked..

HELL YES I'LL ACCEPT JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH IN THE FORM OF RON BEING GUILTY OF MURDERING AND DISPOSING OF HER.. JUST EXACTLY LIKE I'LL ACCEPT JUSTICE BEING SERVED ON MISTY AND TOMMY AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT IS FOUND TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN HALEIGH'S DEATH AND DISPOSAL..

Justice is what I want on her behalf and that's no matter who is found to be guilty..

Whats going on here is blatantly obvious... Crystal is NOW living with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan.. GGMS according to some, who seem to be in the know.. Seems quite evident to me Crystal S is now marching to their drum and singing their song...Imagine that.. JMHO

I think the news people made a mistake about Crystal Shefield living with TN .It could be TN's daughter Crystal Cummings that is living with TN . IMO

Quote: Attorney Terry Shoemaker said Saturday that Ronald Cummings believes Haleigh was placed in the river. “I think he has a pretty good idea that’s what transpired.”
Putnam Co. Sheriff says Haleigh Cummings is likely dead and authorities are considering her disappearance a homicide.

Ronald Cummings says he was targeted by police so that they could question him about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh. He was caught on surveillance tape with his wife Misty Croslin buying hundreds of oxycotin pills from an undercover officer

http://mistycroslin.com/2011/12/26/misty-croslin-update-december-2011/

Don't really know anything about this site. I ran onto whilst looking for the date Tommy Croslin was sentenced. It was Aug. 6, 2010. Well before the last statement quoted often here by PCSO. The last statement from PCSO I can find is Feb 2011.

What amazes me is if this statement is to be deemed accurate, then why would Ron even say he thought Haleigh was in the river? WTH? Appears to me Shoemaker gave something in that statement. Why would he tell what Ron thinks? Imma have to think on this a bit.

Also, the part where Ron claims he was targeted by undercover cops selling drugs to get him to answer questions about Haleigh is revealing! Doesn't appear even Ron thinks it was a accident that he was arrested. He isn't blaming Misty for getting him in jail!

I can't help but believe (because of this statement by Shoemaker)that Ron did have information he hadn't given up until he was arrested. Why would a father withold ANY answers he might have? Seriously, if they wanted to know my bathroom schedule I would invite them to observe my habits if it were in these circumstances!

Some of you here are much better versed in this case than I and I would like to know if this is news to you or if I was the only one that missed this quote. Thanks in advance. All JMO

Edit: I wondered after I posted about the credibility of the link I posted. I know this forum requires higher standards than alot of others. So, I went on a hunt to find msm links and found them. Posting them under this edit.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...Cummings-Believes-Haleigh-Was-Placed-In-River

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ald-Cummings-Talks-about-His-Arrest-from-Jail

I think the news people made a mistake about Crystal Shefield living with TN .It could be TN's daughter Crystal Cummings that is living with TN . IMO

The link is provided on my #559 post and according to what has been posted in regards to the topic, some who post here, who claim to be in the know have been aware of Crystal S living with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan for sometime now..
The article states Crystal S was standing in front of the home she shares with Neves.. My understanding is the residence shown in the interview is GGMS' residence..
Is Teresa Neves now living with GGMS too? I don't know, but I would hope she is living there helping her mother and Crystal S. take care of Jr. and Chloe, especially IF Crystal S is now working... JMHO

The link is provided on my #559 post and according to what has been posted in regards to the topic, some who post here, who claim to be in the know have been aware of Crystal S living with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan for sometime now..
The article states Crystal S was standing in front of the home she shares with Neves.. My understanding is the residence shown in the interview is GGMS' residence..
Is Teresa Neves now living with GGMS too? I don't know, but I would hope she is living there helping her mother and Crystal S. take care of Jr. and Chloe, especially IF Crystal S is now working... JMHO

Em, I didn't think Chloe was with CS or at least that's what I thought I read.

Quote: Attorney Terry Shoemaker said Saturday that Ronald Cummings believes Haleigh was placed in the river. &#8220;I think he has a pretty good idea that&#8217;s what transpired.&#8221; Putnam Co. Sheriff says Haleigh Cummings is likely dead and authorities are considering her disappearance a homicide.

Ronald Cummings says he was targeted by police so that they could question him about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh. He was caught on surveillance tape with his wife Misty Croslin buying hundreds of oxycotin pills from an undercover officer

Don't really know anything about this site. I ran onto whilst looking for the date Tommy Croslin was sentenced. It was Aug. 6, 2010. Well before the last statement quoted often here by PCSO. The last statement from PCSO I can find is Feb 2011.

What amazes me is if this statement is to be deemed accurate, then why would Ron even say he thought Haleigh was in the river? WTH? Appears to me Shoemaker gave something in that statement. Why would he tell what Ron thinks? Imma have to think on this a bit.

Also, the part where Ron claims he was targeted by undercover cops selling drugs to get him to answer questions about Haleigh is revealing! Doesn't appear even Ron thinks it was a accident that he was arrested. He isn't blaming Misty for getting him in jail!

I can't help but believe (because of this statement by Shoemaker)that Ron did have information he hadn't given up until he was arrested. Why would a father withold ANY answers he might have? Seriously, if they wanted to know my bathroom schedule I would invite them to observe my habits if it were in these circumstances!

Some of you here are much better versed in this case than I and I would like to know if this is news to you or if I was the only one that missed this quote. Thanks in advance. All JMO

Edit: I wondered after I posted about the credibility of the link I posted. I know this forum requires higher standards than alot of others. So, I went on a hunt to find msm links and found them. Posting them under this edit.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...Cummings-Believes-Haleigh-Was-Placed-In-River

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ald-Cummings-Talks-about-His-Arrest-from-Jail

Gwen, IF you remember, long before he ever hired Shoemaker, Ron C told Cobra Haleigh was put into the water and was with the "gators" however I do find the word "placed" in the river interesting... I do suspect she was placed in the river there at the dock and then shortly afterwards removed from that location by someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan to another location.....I just cannot believe the Croslins allowed themselves to be set up like they did...It's almost unbelievable they didn't realize what was going on and that the plan was designed to set them up to take the fall...JMHO

Em, I didn't think Chloe was with CS or at least that's what I thought I read.

Really? IF you read post #306 on page 13, the poster has stated Crystal S, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes...JMHO

So Ron has made many statements that his baby girl is in the water with gators. See, right there just shows me shes not, he just says the dumbest things, and who could be ok with that thought, its like nonchalant to him, him with Cobra, shes probably down with the gators? What kind of human being can say that about his own child? Did he think the gator lock picked the door, came in, and took Haleigh, and then propped open the door in an ATTEMPT to make this look like something it was NOT? The guy knows what happened to his daughter, all of his actions from, I would give my life back for my childs life back, to him sitting in the UC car telling him Dope Boys didn't take Haleigh, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED. Why on earth if Ron was chilling with Misty to find out the truth, why couldnt this guy do what he showed Tim Miller what he was going to do with her to get the truth, was there some power she had above him more than any other girl, oh yeah, she knows he killed a little child, thats a big thing to have on someone, Misty said, so what if he was a druggie, that does not mean he was not a good dad, thats the mentality we are dealing with here, I understand why the cops to a certain extent cant make this stick to Ron. I just hope Misty comes to her senses and saves her life. jmo

So Ron has made many statements that his baby girl is in the water with gators. See, right there just shows me shes not, he just says the dumbest things, and who could be ok with that thought, its like nonchalant to him, him with Cobra, shes probably down with the gators? What kind of human being can say that about his own child? Did he think the gator lock picked the door, came in, and took Haleigh, and then propped open the door in an ATTEMPT to make this look like something it was NOT? The guy knows what happened to his daughter, all of his actions from, I would give my life back for my childs life back, to him sitting in the UC car telling him Dope Boys didn't take Haleigh, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED. Why on earth if Ron was chilling with Misty to find out the truth, why couldnt this guy do what he showed Tim Miller what he was going to do with her to get the truth, was there some power she had above him more than any other girl, oh yeah, she knows he killed a little child, thats a big thing to have on someone, Misty said, so what if he was a druggie, that does not mean he was not a good dad, thats the mentality we are dealing with here, I understand why the cops to a certain extent cant make this stick to Ron. I just hope Misty comes to her senses and saves her life. jmo

Yep, as I've stated before-take what Ron says and think the opposite, that is where the truth lies. JMO

Yep, as I've stated before-take what Ron says and think the opposite, that is where the truth lies. JMO

BBM...For the most part I readily agree, especially IF it is any information pertaining to his involvement, however IF you take into consideration a two fold mission was put into place that night, (the first being to cover up what really happened to Haleigh and the second being to set up the Croslins w/o them knowing it) then you have to consider Ron C would willingly give out some information containing the truth..Of course any truthful information given by him would ONLY be some truthful facts that would/ could implicate the Croslins as being the ones responsible for what happened to Haleigh...
IMHO The Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have proven they have mastered the "Art of Deception".. The Croslins not so much, however I suspect the Croslins are able to see the full picture now.. JMHO

http://mistycroslin.com/2010/04/17/two-cinder-blocks-and-a-horrid-death/

According to the above link two cinder blocks were pulled from the St. Johns River during the search.. Wonder IF they match the one cinder block that was used to prop open the screen door? Seems to me since Tommy has admitted to being at the MH that night and has even stated he saw a deceased Haleigh, PCSO and LE would have enough circumstantial evidence against him to bring him to trial...Wonder WHY they haven't especially since PCSO has NOW deemed Haleigh's case to be a homicide? JMHO

In the grand scheme of things, recovering bricks would prove nothing, she was not placed in water, that would be too risky. She is more than likely buried in a spot known to Ron like the back of his hand.
jmo

In the grand scheme of things, recovering bricks would prove nothing, she was not placed in water, that would be too risky. She is more than likely buried in a spot known to Ron like the back of his hand.
jmo

Of course it could be a RED HERRING but In reference to myself, I cannot rule out Haleigh never being placed there at the dock in the wee hours of the morning and someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan moving her to another location shortly afterwards....JMHO
About the cinder blocks...I was just wondering IF the three blocks could be traced to the same batch.. I readily admit I don't know too much about cinder blocks and IF they can be traced, but I was just throwing that tidbit of information out there to see IF someone may know....JMHO

ETA.. I can't rule out Haleigh was never placed in or under that dumpster either...Three dogs hit on that dumpster.. IMHO.. It is quite possible she was placed there too for a period of time until arrangments could be made to dispose of her remains....JMHO..

IMO, the family has no idea why they were searching the water, as they would not tell them the truth anyways. I dont think PCSO is so stupid they would take Tommys word that she was thrown in the water without a lie detector test, if he had said that just to throw something out, I think they would back it up before they took the time and manpower. As far as we know, they could have been looking for a toddler mattress. She is not in a place with the gators, as her Dad wants everyone to believe. Crystal and Teresa think Haleigh is alive, but Ron knows shes dead, go figure. jmo

jmo

IMO, the family has no idea why they were searching the water, as they would not tell them the truth anyways. I dont think PCSO is so stupid they would take Tommys word that she was thrown in the water without a lie detector test, if he had said that just to throw something out, I think they would back it up before they took the time and manpower. As far as we know, they could have been looking for a toddler mattress. She is not in a place with the gators, as her Dad wants everyone to believe. Crystal and Teresa think Haleigh is alive, but Ron knows shes dead, go figure. jmo

jmo

IMHO.. I'm thinking a toddler matress floating around in the waters of St. Johns River would have been detected long before the search in April of 2010.. Also, I will never ever believe, even for a second, Teresa Neves believes Haleigh is still alive...IMHO..She knows Haleigh is deceased and has known this to be a fact since day one..
IMHO.. No one can watch that "FIRST PLEA" video and not realize she knows exactly what happened to her granddaughter...Everything else she has stated since then is..IMHO nothing but a lie and an attempt to keep the truth from being revealed...JMHO

Teresa Neves wants everyone else "to see her and to find her" .. I don't see her looking anywhere..
Not to mention her response to Haleigh being seen at Carrabbas was... I'm glad to know she is being fed well...JMHO

IMHO.. The video here proves TN's main interest that day was to check out the reporters to see IF they were buying into the BS her son was feeding them..JMHO

Ronald Cummings' Emotional Plea - 2/10 or 2/11 2009 - YouTube

IMHO.. I'm thinking a toddler matress floating around in the waters of St. Johns River would have been detected long before the search in April of 2010.. Also, I will never ever believe, even for a second, Teresa Neves believes Haleigh is still alive...IMHO..She knows Haleigh is deceased and has known this to be a fact since day one..
IMHO.. No one can watch that "FIRST PLEA" video and not realize she knows exactly what happened to her granddaughter...Everything else she has stated since then is..IMHO nothing but a lie and an attempt to keep the truth from being revealed...JMHO

Teresa Neves wants everyone else "to see her and to find her" .. I don't see her looking anywhere..
Not to mention her response to Haleigh being seen at Carrabbas was... I'm glad to know she is being fed well...JMHOIMHO.. The video here proves TN's main interest that day was to check out the reporters to see IF they were buying into the BS her son was feeding them..JMHO

hi Em.. every time i am reminded of the bold i feel sick.

Not to mention her response to Haleigh being seen at Carrabbas was... I'm glad to know she is being fed well...JMHO

IMHO.. The video here proves TN's main interest that day was to check out the reporters to see IF they were buying into the BS her son was feeding them..JMHO

Yeah, well if a toddler bed had any blood or smell of death, it wouldnt float very long, especially if tied down with bricks, but because I know we do not know for sure a mattress was missing, its all kind of moot. I personally wish more sleuthing was done on where Hope and Katrina resided.

Quote: Attorney Terry Shoemaker said Saturday that Ronald Cummings believes Haleigh was placed in the river. “I think he has a pretty good idea that’s what transpired.”
Putnam Co. Sheriff says Haleigh Cummings is likely dead and authorities are considering her disappearance a homicide.

How sad is that the police HAD TO TARGET Ron so they could question him about the disappearance of his daughter. Not only does that make him look stupid, uncaring, but absolutely guilty of something connected with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB