George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO - it means just what it says. George DOES know A LOT but George ain't talking!

FWIW... I agree.

He was afraid that "something" had happened, but I'm not convinced he was "surprised".

I personally think there was, and still is, a lot more going on than we know.

Caylee... there's a lot in a name. Lee was first, Casey was second, then there was Caylee. I'm more than prepared to acknowledge that it's a stretch. But it makes one wonder.

By the way, I am Australian and I'm just as disgusted with that production as most of you are - I haven't watched it, nor do I intend to. I've just read about it.

Aussies are not usually like that - they make fun of themselves very often, but don't (in my experience) make light of something like this. It was not in good taste, to say the least.

JMHO

Just re-read GA's comments at the tow lot-
The lady working there overheard GA telling the man employee that they just found their daughter but their granddaughter is missing.

This was on July 15, 2008, before CA talked to AH, and before they went to AL's apt.
So GA admits he and CA knew Caylee was missing.
What does "just" found their daughter mean? This morning? Yesterday? When and where did they find her? In person? How? Did they speak to her?
If this is the case , then CA lied on the first 911 call, as they knew Caylee was missing, and GA admitted he prayed Caylee wasn't in the trunk of the car, long before the 911 call.

BBM.

From channel 6...

"So I do know what it smells like. It's a smell you never, never get rid of," George Anthony said. "When I first went there to pick up that vehicle, I got within three feet of it, I could smell something. You look up and you say, 'Please don't let this be. Please don't let this be my Caylee.' That's what I thought. That's what my heart was saying."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20064570/detail.html

So, at the tow lot (before the car was even opened) George was terrified that Caylee was in there, not Casey. He knew who was missing and who was not.

Just re-read GA's comments at the tow lot-
The lady working there overheard GA telling the man employee that they just found their daughter but their granddaughter is missing.

This was on July 15, 2008, before CA talked to AH, and before they went to AL's apt.
So GA admits he and CA knew Caylee was missing.
What does "just" found their daughter mean? This morning? Yesterday? When and where did they find her? In person? How? Did they speak to her?
If this is the case , then CA lied on the first 911 call, as they knew Caylee was missing, and GA admitted he prayed Caylee wasn't in the trunk of the car, long before the 911 call.

listening to the tow lot man..U are so right ..George knew about Caylee missing and that he knew casey was o.k..yet they act like they hadn't talked to her til CA found AH phone an called her..this whole story is weird, an who was the voice saying the car should be taken to a crime Lab? Was this before George picked it up..I am confused..an why didn't George take it to the POLICE right away...??????????? COVER UP time..

Can you link to the statement for us, so it can be read in context?

Most of us are so familiar with this statement, it is hard to remember where it came from. I believe it is from the first set of doc dumps. MAMABEAR has this as her siggy:

GA: "...I mean I’m not a stupid guy...”
Det. Hussey: “I think you’re, I think you’re a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.”
(LE interview 8-4-08)

I'm not sure if Hussey is LE or FBI. JBean, as a mod I'm sure you can navigate the searches better than most of us if you want to post this.

Here is an audio of Simon's interview with LE. He states that George told him, on the way to the car, that his Granddaughter was missing...it's at about 5:40 or so on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1nM9a5n4Q

The guy at the tow lot in the audio claims when he mentioned Amscot, that GA claims he already called Amscot and they said it had been there for 3 days.
The tow lot guy claims he never told GA about Amscot prior, nor does their letter sent to the A's mention Amscot, that he knows of.
How did GA already know about Amscot?

The guy at the tow lot in the audio claims when he mentioned Amscot, that GA claims he already called Amscot and they said it had been there for 3 days.
The tow lot guy claims he never told GA about Amscot prior, nor does their letter sent to the A's mention Amscot, that he knows of.
How did GA already know about Amscot?
I don't know for sure, but I think George was at the tow lot earlier, without Cindy. When he found out about the fee he had to pick up Cindy and they both came back. Did he find out the first time that the car was towed from Amscot ? Maybe someone can help out with this part, my memory is failing again.

I agree that it meant he KNOWS what happened, knows what decomp smells like, knows the statistics about children being killed, knows what to do at a crime scene...etc etc.

But I also felt that it was a way to try to connect to George by acknowledging that he isn't really stupid, no matter how much Cindy, Casey, and Lee treat him like he is. By recognizing that he knows all of this stuff, they may have been hoping that he would feel like part of their "team" and help out. Which I think he did, to a certain extent, before Cindy reined him in.

So do I... When GA was being interviewed, he said he was wathing the news (from memory, but I may be wrong), but the Cindy chimed in and said he was watching his "favourite" cooking show... just before he went to work after 1.00 pm, and after he's seen his daughter Casey carry out her daughter Caylee, and a back-pack, and just left. That would be well within "normal" bounds, except that dear Caylee ended up dead and hastefully burried, while her mother was busy partying. Cindy's story (supporting her daughter's) was that she was "looking" for her.

Bit hard to believe that when you're busy stealing money from friends and family, going on shopping sprees for undies and shirts and sunglasses, getting tatoos done, partying and just having a darned great time, while your daughter is supposedly "missing"... you're actually "looking" for her. What a lot of carp.

Oh - I almost forgot about the note that the "kidnappers" forced on her as they took her daughter away..... which instructed her to party on (words to that effect), or else!!. Didn't work, did it?

I almost feel sorry for her defense attorneys. Enough said.

JMHO

I don't know for sure, but I think George was at the tow lot earlier, without Cindy. When he found out about the fee he had to pick up Cindy and they both came back. Did he find out the first time that the car was towed from Amscot ? Maybe someone can help out with this part, my memory is failing again.

sorry- Just read where on George's first visit to the tow yard that the lady who worked there told GA about Amscot and then GA called Amscot.
Mystery solved-

I took it as a reference to his former LE career. As in....he knows what decomp smells like, he knows perp behaviors, he knows the statistics, he knows investigation, he understands the LE perspective. I think they may have made this comment to either elude to them knowing that "he knows the routine" as well as "he knows how to handle things" and then "you know what to expect is coming".[/QUOTE]

Bolding mine, and I agree. If anything, I think he may have been trying to "fix" things.

Cindy... that's an unknown quantity, as is her daughter, IMHO.

That's the way I took it also.

Her name IS Caylee - and she's in far better place than she was before. Children are precious not only to (most of) us, but especially to God.

She didn't deserve the hurt or the indignity, but she's in God's arms now. I don't even go to church, but I've always trusted in a higher and loving power. I'd like to believe that's where she is.

When people are not ready to take of children, they shouldn't be forced to. IMHO, Casey was not. From what I've read, I get the impression that she got [pregnant unexpectantly (her mother said she can't be pregnant unless she had sex - big DUH!).

I think Caylee would have fared much better with an adoptive family, which is, I believe, what Casey tried to do. But mother said no. I think this is when it started.

I certainly don't think a baby had to pay with her life for their confused, twisted, petty and bitter squabbles, but that's JMHO.

I agree that it meant he KNOWS what happened, knows what decomp smells like, knows the statistics about children being killed, knows what to do at a crime scene...etc etc.

But I also felt that it was a way to try to connect to George by acknowledging that he isn't really stupid, no matter how much Cindy, Casey, and Lee treat him like he is. By recognizing that he knows all of this stuff, they may have been hoping that he would feel like part of their "team" and help out. Which I think he did, to a certain extent, before Cindy reined him in.

So do I... When GA was being interviewed, he said he was wathing the news (from memory, but I may be wrong), but the Cindy chimed in and said he was watching his "favourite" cooking show... just before he went to work after 1.00 pm, and after he's seen his daughter Casey carry out her daughter Caylee, and a back-pack, and just left. That would be well within "normal" bounds, except that dear Caylee ended up dead and hastefully burried, while her mother was busy partying. Cindy's story (supporting her daughter's) was that she was "looking" for her.

Bit hard to believe that when you're busy stealing money from friends and family, going on shopping sprees for undies and shirts and sunglasses, getting tatoos done, partying and just having a darned great time, while your daughter is supposedly "missing"... you're actually "looking" for her. What a lot of carp.

Oh - I almost forgot about the note that the "kidnappers" forced on her as they took her daughter away..... which instructed her to party on (words to that effect), or else!!. Didn't work, did it?

JMHO

Here is an audio of Simon's interview with LE. He states that George told him, on the way to the car, that his Granddaughter was missing...it's at about 5:40 or so on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1nM9a5n4Q

I've thought about Simons statement that George said his grand daughter was missing as well, but I wrote it off because he also said he was not sure about the pizza box in the trunk because he could have heard/seen it on TV.
Simon very well could have misspoke because he knew several details about the case at this point.

JMHO

Oh no! I don't remember Georges "carrying" Caylee statement. At three years old, she was three feet tall and around 35 lbs. You don't carry them at that age unless you have to (and pardon the bad phrase), they are dead weight at that point.
My nephew is about to turn four. He is very tall and heavy. He has been independent for some time, hates being carried like a baby. Wants to walk like a big boy.
Unless he is sleeping and I hold him against the front of me with his head on my shoulder.

IF (big fat if) George did see Casey carrying Caylee out, he probably barely glanced their way. Especially if there was tension from the drama the night before. Caylee could have already lost her life at that point and that could have been the first transportation of her body.

Off to find that audio :banghead:

I've thought about Simons statement that George said his grand daughter was missing as well, but I wrote it off because he also said he was not sure about the pizza box in the trunk because he could have heard/seen it on TV.
Simon very well could have misspoke because he knew several details about the case at this point.
The statement about his Granddaughter being missing could have been a mistake on Simons part, but here in George's July 24th interview with LE he says the following...

"I told the guy, I said, will you please walk around to the back of this car and look inside this with me ? As I walked around I don't believe I said to him you know aloud and I, I think I whispered out to myself,please don't let this be my Caylee. That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."

This part located at the bottom of page 1755...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...606-O_CASEY_ANTHONY_PG._1733-1803_Page_23.htm

Anyway, if he wasn't worried about Caylee specifically, why would he say this and not include Casey. This, to me, shows that he was worried about his Granddaughter being the source of that smell, not Casey. They, or atleast Cindy, had been in contact with Casey, Caylee was the one they had not heard from. In my opinion, the statements "my Granddaughter is missing" and "Please don't let this be my Caylee" both show that Caylee was the one he was worried about.

Oh no! I don't remember Georges "carrying" Caylee statement. At three years old, she was three feet tall and around 35 lbs. You don't carry them at that age unless you have to (and pardon the bad phrase), they are dead weight at that point.
My nephew is about to turn four. He is very tall and heavy. He has been independent for some time, hates being carried like a baby. Wants to walk like a big boy.
Unless he is sleeping and I hold him against the front of me with his head on my shoulder.

IF (big fat if) George did see Casey carrying Caylee out, he probably barely glanced their way. Especially if there was tension from the drama the night before. Caylee could have already lost her life at that point and that could have been the first transportation of her body.

Interesting point, Eidetic! Way back in the summer of '08, I wondered if KC may have carried Caylee out of the house as if she was asleep when she may have been deceased already. There have been so many conflicting statements from CA & GA about that morning that I sort of pushed the idea to the back of my mind. Thanks for bringing it to the forefront!

Oh, I agree SFT. He's been stuck in the middle of the back and forth between she and Cindy for many years. He knows Caseys personality and likely feared what she was capable of once he got a whiff of the Pontiac.

If I smelled that smell, knew my daughter took off with my grand daughter (I think the night of the fight when cornered by Cindy and she probably threw around some pretty nasty, veiled threats regarding the next time they would see her and Caylee) I would immediately think of the grand daughter I had not seen in a month as well.
Casey strikes me as a "survivor", someone who can handle herself. Caylee on the other hand, was innocent and vulnerable.

I think for George, the car is when the alarms were going off in full force.

Interesting point, Eidetic! Way back in the summer of '08, I wondered if KC may have carried Caylee out of the house as if she was asleep when she may have been deceased already. There have been so many conflicting statements from CA & GA about that morning that I sort of pushed the idea to the back of my mind. Thanks for bringing it to the forefront!

I have thought the EXACT SAME THING many times. KC with a backpack slung over one shoulder, and Caylee "asleep" on her other shoulder. AND Eidetic...I've carried an asleep 3 year old many times.

Did George say he carried Caylee to the car ? I thought I remembered him saying he put Caylee in the car seat that day, but this statement didn't come out until later on. At first the story was just about what show he was watching, when he saw Casey and Caylee leave (to include very descriptive clothing). At any rate, I am having difficulty locating the exact document or video where George inserts car seat story.

I have thought the EXACT SAME THING many times. KC with a backpack slung over one shoulder, and Caylee "asleep" on her other shoulder. AND Eidetic...I've carried an asleep 3 year old many times.
If this did happen, maybe that's why George added the "I put Caylee in her car seat" line to the story. It could have been an attempt to show Caylee was alive when she left with Casey, when she was not.

Did George say he carried Caylee to the car ? I thought I remembered him saying he put Caylee in the car seat that day, but this statement didn't come out until later on. At first the story was just about what show he was watching, when he saw Casey and Caylee leave (to include very descriptive clothing). At any rate, I am having difficulty locating the exact document or video where George inserts car seat story.

Could this statement have been made at the SA deposition. I remember also that it was a later statement. I believe Cindy also changed her earlier "I heard them breathe through the door" story to that she saw Caylee that morning before she went to work. This must have been said in her SA deposition also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back