George and Cindy in NC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's why they went there, hoping that no one would recognize them and start following them around or something weird like that. More likely, though, they were in the area and just happened to stop there. Perhaps they were meeting someone nearby and were early and had time to waste, or they just wanted to get out and about. I would think that they can't do much (if any) of that when they're at home, so I can understand them getting out of Florida and trying to find someplace where they can move around a little more freely. That is, until the papparazzi-wannabe showed up.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that wasn't even them?

They didn't make all those media/tv appearances to go unnoticed. Ca loves being recognized. Being infamous doesnt faze her. They will be just fine. They eat that up.

You know what makes my blood boil?

I work 40 hours a week, my husband works 60-70 hours a week, and still even then we have to SAVE money to take a special trip somewhere once a year.

The A's are just all over the place. Must be nice to be able to just retire and travel.
You know what it is that bothers me, They were struggling to make ends meet while Caylee had a life. When she was gone they lived it up. Vacations all the time. Did Caylee ever have a vacation?
\Ugh with these people.

I hear you! My one comfort is that the A's are doing all that traveling and spending all that nice retirement time TOGETHER. That is some kind of karmic hell right there! Doomed to the rest of their lives stuck with each other. I get royally irritated when I see them on vacation, shopping and lounging everywhere until I remind myself that you can take a pig off of a farm and it's still gonna be a pig. Sure they might have changed their surroundings and be living a "better" lifestyle but every bite of crab puffs they take is swallowed with a hefty dose of bitter pill, every vacation they take is paid for with blood money. They know it. Their greatest punishment is always going to be that they are stuck with themselves, stuck with each other and stuck with the consequences of their own actions.

So if some citizen out there feels "uneasy" when they see the A's roaming around in public and takes photos, perhaps even sells them to media, and alerts mall security on them - well I say that's just karma karma karma. :twocents:

They didn't make all those media/tv appearances to go unnoticed. Ca loves being recognized. Being infamous doesnt faze her. They will be just fine. They eat that up.

So is anybody who does interviews on TV automatically asking to be followed around and photographed doing even very ordinary things like shopping at malls? Or is it just the Anthonys?

I don't think that's true. I think one could make a logical argument that people who choose certain careers (actors, politicians, famous writers, models, athletes) have to realize that they will be chased around like that. But do people honestly believe that Mr & Mrs Anthony chose this?

I imagine some will say that yes, by God, they did choose this because they have done interviews. But those interviews came about because of something that they didn't choose or wish for.

I can understand why a lot of people completely loathe Casey Anthony. I don't, but at least I can see where that hatred comes from. But her parents? I really don't get it. And it's starting to sound like it's the kind of hate that some really enjoy feeling. I don't get that, either.

If the shopperstalker hadn't pursued the Anthonys around the mall and then scurried over to FOX to share, none of us would have even known where the Anthonys were this week. I know that this isn't the majority opinion here, but I really don't see them running all over and jumping up and down begging people to take pictures of them. And I really really really don't see where the notion that relatives of defendants who were acquitted must stay imprisoned in their homes forevermore, not free to cross state lines or go to a mall without being followed and ridiculed, comes from.

I'd love to be able to travel to North Carolina since that's where almost all of my ancestors migrated from to Texas. How the A.'s can travel and appear on shows after all that has happened is beyond me. Maybe they were coming back from Ohio. I have suspicions that Casey isn't really even in Florida doing her probation. But, on the other hand, if they got out of town just because Casey came back to Florida, then that's a good thing. The only peace they will ever have is to cut ties with that woman, daughter or not.

part of me still doesn't understand why anyone still cares where casey, george, and cindy are. they all need to be more like lee. a distant, awkward memory.

It occurs to me that the Mall is private property. I think that unless the video was actually store security video, the person who shot the Anthony's shopping in a privately owned store in a privately owned mall, really has no business either shooting the video, or selling or giving the video to the local (FOX) news without getting a signed 'model release' from the Anthonys themselves.
And, the local news should not be showing the video without a 'release'. The way the 'news' entity in this case gets around the fact that it was private property with no 'model release' is to couch it with the word 'alleged'.

I think the Anthony's should sue the 'videographer' and possibly the TV station.

Not to mention the fact that the video was shot surreptitiously. It could be considered harassment and stalking.

It occurs to me that the Mall is private property. I think that unless the video was actually store security video, the person who shot the Anthony's shopping in a privately owned store in a privately owned mall, really has no business either shooting the video, or selling or giving the video to the local (FOX) news without getting a signed 'model release' from the Anthonys themselves.
And, the local news should not be showing the video without a 'release'. The way the 'news' entity in this case gets around the fact that it was private property with no 'model release' is to couch it with the word 'alleged'.

I think the Anthony's should sue the 'videographer' and possibly the TV station.
Not to mention the fact that the video was shot surreptitiously. It could be considered harassment and stalking.

If all you say is true, then IMO CA was already on the horn to Mr. Lippmann to alert him to start suing!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Otherwise, we have absolutely no idea (1) who shot the video, (2) whether mall security has anything to do with this, (3) who alerted the news station, (4) whether there was a release signed, etc. All pure speculation by all of us here, IMO, MOO. etc.

SERIOUSLY???? I bout fell out of my chair reading this post. Who gives a rats arss what these 2 are doing? To think that someone called security is laughable. When will the public give up wanting to know what G&C are doing? I swear, I'll have to give up WS if I continue to see Casey, George, or Cindy on the top post! There are SO many important things in this world besides this circus, and we really need to focus on current events. Not whether Cindy is now buying a size 18 top, or what George is doing or not doing.

I'm so frushtrated I might need to take a break for awhile...

Cheers my friends.

Mel

I used the zoom view on my browser to watch the videoclip and it looks like GA and CA are shopping the clearance racks for summer clothes. I would imagine in Florida that summer type clothes are what you wear year round.

If that is CA and GA in N.C., they sure do take a lot of trips and vacations for a couple that isn't working, that don't have jobs, and that don't have any "visible" means of income. The Dr Phil show must have already paid them through their "charity foundation" I'll bet. Remember that Lee and Mallory are getting married in October, so maybe GA and CA are shopping for new clothes since they are the father and mother of the groom-to-be.

I used the zoom view on my browser to watch the videoclip and it looks like GA and CA are shopping the clearance racks for summer clothes. I would imagine in Florida that summer type clothes are what you wear year round.

If that is CA and GA in N.C., they sure do take a lot of trips and vacations for a couple that isn't working, that don't have jobs, and that don't have any "visible" means of income. The Dr Phil show must have already paid them through their "charity foundation" I'll bet. Remember that Lee and Mallory are getting married in October, so maybe GA and CA are shopping for new clothes since they are the father and mother of the groom-to-be.

IMO, CA&GA are reaping what they have sown as far as being photographed in a mall.
However, IMO, Lee has not publicly sought fame from Caylee's death nor tried to sell his soul for $$ to live off of for the rest of his life. I really hope Lee and Mallory are left alone and can have their wedding without any fanfare or any kind of stalkers, circus, etc. Unless of course CA&GA "announce" something in relation to their participation in this wedding or carry a bouquet of purple balloons into the reception with a media photog in tow, then they are asking for it.

Otherwise, I hope Lee and Mallory can have their wedding in peace, IMO, MOO, etc.

If that's really them at this mall, it could be some type of publicity stunt by a mall that seems to be on it's last leg.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9udPCVmT5wk"]Signal Hill Mall Statesville NC May 2010 4.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

Three of the four anchor stores do still seem to be holding on -- Belks, Sears, and JC Penny. The fourth, Peebles, is closed. About half of the other stores are now vacant, including Chic-Fil-A, one of the mall's only two eateries.

http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/signal_hill_mall.html

The place looks like a ghost town, LOL

So is anybody who does interviews on TV automatically asking to be followed around and photographed doing even very ordinary things like shopping at malls? Or is it just the Anthonys?

I don't think that's true. I think one could make a logical argument that people who choose certain careers (actors, politicians, famous writers, models, athletes) have to realize that they will be chased around like that. But do people honestly believe that Mr & Mrs Anthony chose this?

I imagine some will say that yes, by God, they did choose this because they have done interviews. But those interviews came about because of something that they didn't choose or wish for.

I can understand why a lot of people completely loathe Casey Anthony. I don't, but at least I can see where that hatred comes from. But her parents? I really don't get it. And it's starting to sound like it's the kind of hate that some really enjoy feeling. I don't get that, either.

If the shopperstalker hadn't pursued the Anthonys around the mall and then scurried over to FOX to share, none of us would have even known where the Anthonys were this week. I know that this isn't the majority opinion here, but I really don't see them running all over and jumping up and down begging people to take pictures of them. And I really really really don't see where the notion that relatives of defendants who were acquitted must stay imprisoned in their homes forevermore, not free to cross state lines or go to a mall without being followed and ridiculed.

BBM. If anybody out there doesn't "get it", then I would implore that person to go through Websleuths here, start from Page 1 and read backwards. I'm not about to reiterate it all when it's out there for the world to see in black and white. And who put it out there in the first place? Why, none other than Cindy herself, of course.

This case would not be the dog and pony show it is, if not for George and Cindy. And if somebody disagrees with me on that, then that person clearly doesn't know squat about this case. But I guess I have to say that one could go right ahead and disagree with me on that, because, you know, opinions and all. But it's really NOT an opinion, it's really a fact. Other than the actual murder itself, this case IS what Cindy has made it.

:mad:

A mall is a public place. You do not trespass when you enter through the mall doors because the store owners want you to come in and shop and therefore it is considered a public area. I believe the picture was from a cell phone. They are no different than any other high-profile personality. They are in the position they are in today because CA would not follow any of her attorney's advice. Keep your mouth shut.

To my knowledge no one ever, ever forced the A's to give a public interview. It is the right of every person to remain silence, something that seems to have escaped the A's. Don't blame the public because they still wonder what makes these people tick. Feel sympathy for the A's because they have suffered a lost of their granddaughter but realize from day 31 on they have had control of their fate by their own hands. They have put their lives out there for the public to judge them, or not, by selling their story to the highest bidder.

If they had left the trial, gone home and that was the last we heard from them I would say leave them alone. But when their attorney announces within days of the verdict the A's have a new foundation and they've put themselves out there front and center for the highest bidder, then they deserve whatever feedback they get.....good or bad. I truly hope they will learn something because obviously the death of their granddaughter taught them nothing. jmo

SERIOUSLY???? I bout fell out of my chair reading this post. Who gives a rats arss what these 2 are doing? To think that someone called security is laughable. When will the public give up wanting to know what G&C are doing? I swear, I'll have to give up WS if I continue to see Casey, George, or Cindy on the top post! There are SO many important things in this world besides this circus, and we really need to focus on current events. Not whether Cindy is now buying a size 18 top, or what George is doing or not doing.

I'm so frushtrated I might need to take a break for awhile...

Cheers my friends.

Mel

I guess Dr. Phil does. Evidently they don't have a problem being in the public eye - in fact it's what they want, or else they wouldn't be going on national tv.

Sorry didn't have time to read the whole thread so forgive me if this has already been discussed.
I think any sighting of the A's has everything to do with their appearance on Dr. Phil coming up. I think they are looking for"backing" on their"plight" for Grandparents rights. It doesn't have to be a bad cause if they are sincere BUT I will stand aside to see how all this pans out.
On a side note, went out to my back yard to check if any money was growing on my trees, none yet but I'll keep checking.

BBM: I truly believe this was just another Anthony "PR stunt" for the upcoming appearance on Dr. P's show ... typical Anthony's -- make THEMSELVES look like a victim. :sick:

The Anthony's were back in the news again YESTERDAY ... There was a "NEW PROMO" that was released yesterday for the upcoming Dr. Phil Show, and this "new promo" shows Dr. Phil asking some "hard questions" ... but does NOT show Cindy or George's responses.

In my opinion, this promo was done to get the public's interest because there has been such a tremendous "backlash" against the Anthony's for going on Dr. Phil ...

I guess all those "threats" the Anthony's "alleged" they were receiving must have stopped ... it's obvious that they can "freely" shop and travel with no problem ...

Ah ... but just wait until AFTER the Dr. Phil Show airs ! My "prediction" is that the Anthony's WILL BE "crying" that they are receiving "threats" AFTER the show airs ! ... blah blah blah ...

The Anthony's have an "ulterior motive" for EVERYTHING they do ... and being "spotted" in North Carolina is just another one of their "performances" ...

Hmmm ... what about the "Foundation", Mr. and Mrs. Anthony ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

So the best thing for a couple of people to do who want attention so that they can promote their appearance on Dr Phil's show is to go to dying mall in North Carolina and hope that somebody sees them?

Their new life is all about road trips, shopping, cruises and jetting off to prepaid tropical destinations, since they are too disabled to work. Sucking off the teat of Florida taxpayers and private benefactors. Again, how do I sign up?

-respectfully snipped-

A mall is a public place. You do not trespass when you enter through the mall doors because the store owners want you to come in and shop and therefore it is considered a public area. I believe the picture was from a cell phone. They are no different than any other high-profile personality. They are in the position they are in today because CA would not follow any of her attorney's advice. Keep your mouth shut.

BBM

Agreed. There are no expectations of privacy in public places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk