George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow. that incident report really got to me. :(

george was headed to a job interview that morning. i just picture him buttoning up his dress shirt, nervously checking himself in the mirror one last time, etc., before heading out the door.... trying so very hard to 'get on with life,' even though he knows that will never truly be possible. little details like that, little things that remind us he is human just break my heart.

despite everything, everything that has happened over the last six months, despite all the mistakes george has made, he is still a poor, grieving man trying to make sense of this all, trying to restore order to life, heading to a job interview while the rest of the world is reading these horrific details from the latest doc dump. my heart truly goes out to him. whether there was some degree of attention-getting involved, or anything else, this was such a cry for help... and so very, very sad.

Yes April, I had that same picture in my mind about GA getting ready for the interview and I wonder how that interview went.

By the LE interviews GA seems to be a talker. I wonder if the interview did not go well or somehow the case came up and GA brokedown.

With the financial strain we hear about I just wonder if the not getting the job was too much for him and was the last straw.

Yes, so very sad!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I totally agree about George not being a victim in the family dynamic. I feel for him that Casey has done what she has done. And I like everyone else am jaded by my own personal life experiences but George is an adult, on his second marriage (ie not 18 and being kicked in the gut by an inability to weigh his adult decisions).

He chose Cindy and she chose him for a reason. They fit each others dysfunction. And if he truly is the more emotionally healthy of the two parents than in my opinion he has more of a duty to intervene YEARS ago in the dysfunction that defines this family. Not facilitate it, not be part of it, not rage about it and accomplish nothing. That is just a temper tantrum.

Everyone here is completely on the why didn't Cindy do something sooner, why didn't she take Caylee, why didn't she shake some sense into Casey when she was younger. What about George? Why didn't George take custody of Casey and Lee? Why didn't he protect them from her if she had no boundaries and was raising them to be liars and much worse? Where was George when virgin-mother-Casey was 7 plus months pregnant, apparantly getting no prenatal care and his wife had her head in the sand?

Where was the man of the family when Cindy said that is the pizza we smell in the trunk? Where was the man of the family that says "no honey, it is not the pizza, something is horribly wrong here. We need help, we need to find Caylee, we need to see that she is okay, and clearly our daughter has gotten herself into something really horrible". Nope, that is not his role in this family. He jumps right into the fray and encourages Cindy, yes honey it is the pizza. Path of least resistance.

My personal opinion is that kids raised in families like this are victims, and the ones that can pull it together need a few years of adulthood to get themselves straightened out. But I am very leary of the man of the family who is seen as a loving soul tortured and tolerating of his wife. BS. Just like a woman who stands by and lets her husband abuse and degrade the kids they are equally if not more responsible for not doing anything. They shouldn't be sainted. Rant over.

That is the best post I have read in days and ITA but could not put it that well.

Re your last paragraph, I completely agree with that as well. If Casey was 32rather than 22, I would see this differently, as she would have been many years removed from her family. But I think given her age, she hadn't had those years of adulthood yet to straighten herself out.

Lancelot, This was posted by Friday on this thread earlier this morning.
Thank you. I figured that out after I had posted. I think MN and TM are both honorable men and I pray that they can help this man. I truly believe they are his only hope.

Maybe George's guilt is finally catching up with him?

Maybe George is looking for Sympathy ?

Whatever the reason.....If GA really wanted to Kill himself he would have.

If you ask me this is all just more "BS drama" from the Anthony family

I see where you're coming from, Boston, but the guy is hurt beyond belief. They're not the most mature family in the world, but all of them are wounded to the core. I don't know if I would have survived as long as GA has.

:laugh: It's funny 'cause it's true.

Supposedly. I have yet to see any reports saying he actually took any pills. He was able to leave the motel and to go to the hospital in an unmarked police car instead of an ambulance.

He may have taken the pills but I haven't seen any confirmation of that.
Do not know where they got their information but Local Channel 6 News at 6:30pm reported that he had taken 2 sleeping pills.

Also read earlier from a link on this thread that there was 2 empty RX bottles in the trash can of the hotel room.

So I don't know what to believe.

Slightly O/T, but does anyone know why Dennis M. was at the a house? I'm just wondering if CA called him or if he was supposed to be part of the meeting.

Quote from Woe.BE.Gone.......(greatly "snipped" )

"......Stay here and suffer with the rest of us.".

I know there are words to respond to this but I just can't find them...will just post them again and let them fall where they will............

I can't find any either so I've chosen some emoticons instead. :rant::rolleyes::mad::furious::confused::banghead::croc::loser::gavel::scream::censored::burn: :butthead::frown: :cursing::puke::shocked2::rage::devil: :rant:

Yes April, I had that same picture in my mind about GA getting ready for the interview and I wonder how that interview went.

By the LE interviews GA seems to be a talker. I wonder if the interview did not go well or somehow the case came up and GA brokedown.

With the financial strain we hear about I just wonder if the not getting the job was too much for him and was the last straw.

Yes, so very sad!

apparently, george didn't show up for the interview

Slightly O/T, but does anyone know why Dennis M. was at the a house? I'm just wondering if CA called him or if he was supposed to be part of the meeting.

It is my thinking that Dennis M. was one of the people called by George last night. Don't know why, but George seems enamored of him.

update

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

Do not know where they got their information but Local Channel 6 News at 6:30pm reported that he had taken 2 sleeping pills.

Also read earlier from a link on this thread that there was 2 empty RX bottles in the trash can of the hotel room.

So I don't know what to believe.

I had heard about the two empty Rx bottles but no news that he actually swallowed all those meds. If he had it's hard to believe they would have taken him to the hospital in an unmarked police car. JMO.

I know there are words to respond to this but I just can't find them...will just post them again and let them fall where they will............

.......where there is suffering. How's that? You add to suffering or you try to help those who you know are suffering (yet, they can cause you to suffer). I know people have real conditions. Enough said.

I believe that Brad C, the A's attorney said that GA took pills and drank achohol. IDK what he took or how many.

Perhaps while GA is inpatient his doctor will help him come to terms with the choice he made to wash out the decomposing evidence of the death of Caylee. That is the truth he should confront.

I agree and hope this is the beginning of the end..........an end of trying to evade the reality. If George was to come to terms with what's happened and come to the decision that he needs to tell the truth, and fully cooperate with LE, that, along with ongoing therapy, would be a big step forward.

In my opinion, Florida’s “Sunshine Law” is to blame for nearly all the cruel, and needless, public humiliation George has had to endure.

SNIP

Will someone please explain to me why we are all “entitled” to know these embarrassing, personal, damning things about anyone who isn’t accused of a crime? I don’t feel entitled. Do you? I think the Sunshine Law is a travesty that tramples on the rights of all of us who are not charged with any crime.

Hello Friday. I did read your sidenote.

I am not a fan of Florida's Sunshine Law. That said, I am even more against the media's right to release information and poison the jury pool before a trial.

I wouldn't have a problem if it were not for the fact that when these things happen, a huge number of people jump to conclusions or behave in a manner other than what we were taught growing up.

Just because a person is given a bat, it doesn't mean they have to beat a person with it. Just because a person is handed a pitchfork, it doesn't mean they have to stick it into someone.

In discussing this case, people will occasionally say that choices were made, and consequences follow choices. That is true.

The same truth holds when people choose how they will act upon information received; e.g., will they wait for corroboration? Or will they jump to a conclusion? Or will they poke a stick in the eye of a person who has been undergoing a mob beating for a long time? Or.....

Like all high profiles cases, this case has victims that go beyond Caylee. Some people make a choice to toss another proverbial straw upon the camel's back.

Little things add up. The back breaks. All hope is lost. Then .....

I agree and hope this is the beginning of the end..........an end of trying to evade the reality. If George was to come to terms with what's happened and come to the decision that he needs to tell the truth, and fully cooperate with LE, that, along with ongoing therapy, would be a big step forward.

I know what you're saying Leila but how can anyone really come to terms with something like this?

It's an unimaginable situation to be in.

Listen up--:) In an effort to relay here what I was learning from Tim moment by moment when GA was first found in the wee hours of the morning, I reported that he was being "resuscitated."

Today, for reasons of my own, I have a hunch that may translate into John Allen or someone else, bursting into the room, pouncing on him and starting CPR unnecessarily. LOL You cannot believe how loved GA is by JA, MN, and TM or how panicked they were last night when he went missing.

Someone here reported that George had an IV bag when he got into the squad car to leave, but I haven't seen it. For my part, I should have double checked today about the "resuscitation" but frankly I was up all night, trying to keep you posted and the rumors at bay. I was panicked, too, because I've met George.

In any case, I'm not at my best today and I'm behind on my work. I apologize for failing in my duty to you and WS to be always correct.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize

Loved by John A? Isn't he one of the police investigating this case? Is he public about this love, or are you breaking the news? I find that weird when it was so obvious LE were so frustrated with their lack of co-operation re a missing baby and refuse to co-operate with LE further unless given immunity????

Thank you. I figured that out after I had posted. I think MN and TM are both honorable men and I pray that they can help this man. I truly believe they are his only hope.

Yes, GA could use some honorable, well-respected males for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela