George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying with everyone here for George. There have been several times in my life, I felt like I couldn't go on with all of the pain, but prayed with this Psalm:

The Lord is my Shepherd...http://www.annunciation.org/shepard.html

I was up all night helping my son finish his Science project. I'm glad I didn't have time to be on Websleuths because I would have broken down. You see, for the past week I have been grieving because my sister was killed in a car crash and the last time I spoke with her was on my birthday that just passed.

And the strangest thing happened. I was driving this a.m. and stopped at a stop sign. I was thinking about my sister, but then, my thoughts suddenly shifted to the Anthony family and I felt this sudden awareness of the hollowness, pain and grief they are feeling right now.

It wasn't until I got home that I logged on here and read this. Thank you Friday and everyone for your loving thoughts and prayers for George.

I am extremely sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm feeling just awful inside for GA. BUT he's got to stand up and be Caylee's voice now. We all know he's hurting, he's GOT to help bring her killer to justice even if it is at the expense of his own daughter.

He'll be with Caylee one day, when his time comes. Until then he needs to help everyone remember Caylee.

George has a gambling addiction according to sources. Gambling is like other addictions-it is a coping mechanism to cover for mental distress. My heart breaks for he and his family.
As I've posted before, I hope none of the criticizers here never have to experience what that family is going through. I hope you never have a child born with a personality defect-something you cannot control. The uncle who molested my cousins and me has a personality disorder. My grandmother was a wonderful woman who had to raise 7 children on her own after my grandfather died. He was born mentally "off". It was not her fault that he took my brothers at knife point. Not one of us blamed her.

I agree that Casey actions have affected everyone in her life. Seeing as how this thread relates to George and his mental down fall, I am reserving all of my comment to just this issue.

If the day should ever come (heaven forbid) that Cindy finds herself in similar downward spiral I will offer her the same compassion and prayers that I have for George.

This is not to say I haven't I haven't prayed for all of them at one time or another. Yes, they are all dealing with an immeasurable amount of pain and grief. Proof of this is evident with this story of George.

I suppose I need to step away for a minute. This is one of the sadest cases I have ever followed here. Just breaks my heart. I'm glad to see the support for George.

Or, just perhaps it was the fact that his sweet little grandchild is gone and his daughter sits in jail accused of her murder.

Concentric, so very sorry for your loss. You know the firsthand the feeling of helplessness that goes with the grief process. :blowkiss:
Prayers to all that are hurting. :furious:to those causing them pain.

Yes, this is so sad. I'm not saying George staged this but judging by the comments on lots of forums people are really feeling George's pain. Rightly so, but....

Isn't there a chance if people (jury) feel sorry enough they won't want to deliver an insurmountable blow to the poor guy by sending his daughter away for life?

Is there a possiblity after a mental examination it could be said he isn't mentally fit to take the witness stand at Casey's trial?

I don't know...just spinning out the possibilities.

Something tells me right now KC being put away for life is the least of his concerns. More likely facing the truth about what KC did to his precious little gbaby is what is causing a problem for Geo. He said to LE early on these thoughts had crossed his mind and he couldn't stand to think about it. Now he knows for a fact she did it, and he probably knows a whole lot of dirty little details we haven't been been made privy to. What a horrible thing to wake up to everyday.

Good people or bad people....we all have opinions..If GA is in anyway involved or has covered up information or hidden information or lied...then his guilty..then I can understand him wanting to leave this earth, besides the fact that he lost his grand daughter in a most horrific way. Come on people his life will never be the same he is going to be in a living hell during the trial..he has a long road ahead of him and not a very good support system around him...what a mess..this story doesn't surprise me...If they would have done things the right way..meaning accepted the fact that KC killed Caylee and been truthful and grieved instead of all this false hope...when the writing was on the wall...But to keep up with the lies and the spins must really take a toll on someone..

If I say the things I'm thinking right now I will be put on a a vaca for life, since I'd rather not go that route let's just say,

Forget it, anything I add to this will only hurt me.

wow! :eek:

That's so sad, my prayers are going out to George :blowkiss:

Praying with everyone here for George. There have been several times in my life, I felt like I couldn't go on with all of the pain, but prayed with this Psalm:

I was up all night helping my son finish his Science project. I'm glad I didn't have time to be on Websleuths because I would have broken down. You see, for the past week I have been grieving because my sister was killed in a car crash and the last time I spoke with her was on my birthday that just passed.

And the strangest thing happened. I was driving this a.m. and stopped at a stop sign. I was thinking about my sister, but then, my thoughts suddenly shifted to the Anthony family and I felt this sudden awareness of the hollowness, pain and grief they are feeling right now.

It wasn't until I got home that I logged on here and read this. Thank you Friday and everyone for your loving thoughts and prayers for George.
:blowkiss:

I do have mixed feelings about George's possible suicide attempt...as they are referring to it on the news. I wouldn't want another person to end their life for any reason. I would not wish that on the A fam either regardless of the situation with what happened to Caylee. I am glad they found him before he had the chance to harm himself or anyone else. We need to wait and see how this unfolds.

I heard they found a note at the hotel which is now in the hands of OCSO. This case could take a dramatic turn now. The implications are such that he could have taken responsibility for Caylee's murder and if so, how does this change the case?

ITA with what you wrote.
Regarding the note - could you provide a source or link please?
TIA

I would imagine the deep depression was from what is going on in his family, not from what some strangers wrote on the net.

I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

GOOD first post, Carmen - WELCOME aboard!

If GA spills his guts to a psychiatrist, the doc can't tell LE what was disclosed due to dr/patient privlege right?

If this note was 6 pages as I have heard reported, I do hope it will shed some new light on the TRUTH. If George was seriously considering killing himself, he may have felt the need to "cleanse his soul" so to speak, as many people do.

I do feel for the man.

Where is it reported that the note was 6 pages? I heard on the Today Show it was "An Unfinished Suicide Note". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1qjhEZV98&feature=channel_page around .57

concentric, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your sister. Thank you for sharing the psalm, it is comforting. My thoughts and prayers and with George and with you also during this sad time.

I feel very bad for george, I think he has been under the worst pressure imaginable for the last 6 months. I would have done something way before this.
As for Casey now feeling bad and confessing. I don't think so, remember how she lied about George having a stroke etc. It's not going to bother her in the least and is probably ticked that he didn't follow through, one less person around to ask questions of her. To Casey it's all about her PERIOD!

People need to go through a grieving process, George lost his granddaughter and has not been able to grieve the way he needs to, first the months of denial she was dead, now with her body found they still have not laid her to rest. Caylee needs to be buried, it would be the healthiest thing for this family to do. imo it is criminal that the funeral has not happened yet.

VB

Possible deep depression after coming to terms with what is daughter did to his beloved gbaby.

With everything in this family's life I can't imagine they give a carp about what other people write about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710