George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for saying exactly what I've sat on my hands and bit my tongue to keep from coming out of Lurk Land to post. But now that it's out there...

Respectfully, I say to everyone on this board that has never contemplated or attempted suicide: Until you are in so much pain and feel so hopeless that you cannot eat or drink, that you cannot sleep when you're supposed to and function when you're supposed to...Until there is nothing in the world that brings you any happiness or consolation...Until every waking moment is consumed by thoughts of how much better the world and everyone in it will be with you gone...Until there is not one thing in the world that makes you want to drag yourself out of the bed you've been living in...you just don't know how attractive the option of suicide is.

Please understand that I very much appreciate the opinions and experience that the medical and psychiatric members of this board have shared, but I don't think there's a wrong or right way to commit suicide. Note or no note. Phone calls or no phone calls. If someone has reached the point where they attempt (or threaten to attempt) they will do it in their own personal way. For it is a very personal choice.

Even though I was raised Catholic and knew it was a mortal sin, I could not have cared one iota less when I decided that was my best option. And yes, I made a phone call left on someone's voicemail, not because I wanted someone to find me, but because I wanted someone to look after my dog when I was gone.

Am I glad now my attempt failed (because apparently Ativan and tequilla won't kill someone of such hearty German stock), absolutely. Is my life better now because I got amazing support and medical help? Again, absolutely. Can I sit here and say whether or not George was "really trying"? Absolutely not. Only he knows his intent.

I wouldn't wish that sort of pain and anguish on anyone, regardless of how I feel about them and what they may or may not have done. I hope George finds the help he needs.

Back to lurking now.

:blowkiss:

deejaye, I'm so sorry you understand this through your own pain, but everything you wrote here is SOOO right. It's impossible for someone who hasn't been there to understand the depth of suicidal depression.

I'm so glad that you got help, and I wish the same for George, and anyone else in that situation. It is pain and anguish beyond my capacity to describe.

In the newly released incident doc? For George? Wow. The Police Chief said they didn't keep up with Orange County happenings. I guess he wasn't kidding. Looks like Baez may have found his change of venue.
It was a secondary doc...strange title. BRB

OMG..just found out about todays news. I feel bad for George. He's not going to feel any peace till he excepts that Casey did this. Casey is a ..... for doing this to her family.

In the newly released incident doc? For George? Wow. The Police Chief said they didn't keep up with Orange County happenings. I guess he wasn't kidding. Looks like Baez may have found his change of venue.
Dispatch log (not so strange after all)

(((((((((((((((((( Cajun )))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry

Thank you. It's been hard for all of us and I am still in the denial stage. I also lost my father in law to suicide many years ago and he was not selfish either. That just sticks in my craw.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony.

Here's the link: http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0123/18550120.pdf

:blowkiss:

deejaye, I'm so sorry you understand this through your own pain, but everything you wrote here is SOOO right. It's impossible for someone who hasn't been there to understand the depth of suicidal depression.

I'm so glad that you got help, and I wish the same for George, and anyone else in that situation. It is pain and anguish beyond my capacity to describe.

I agree with you 100%.

People are so quick to judge things they have never dealt with. It's so much easier for them to say how they would handle things, but they never know until the situation arises.

Depression is a personal hell for all people suffering from it. An attempt is serious. Attempts that "go untreated" eventually end up working. No one should be judged on how they attempted to commit suicide.

This is spot on!!! :clap::clap:
I have had my 'cries for help', ie :self harm, and one very real suicide attempt. I truely believed that my family, my children would be better off without me.....that it would actually be the right thing to do for them, because I didnt want them suffering through my pain and depression.

But ultimately I was thinking of my own pain and I thought it was the only way to make that pain stop, after trying so hard to get better, and still sinking further into darkness of depression.

Unless you have lived it or studied it, you cannot understand it. JMPO

*respectfully snipped*

I could not agree any more with you on this butwhatif? imho that may be why all of the High emotions today, it's very upsetting. You are so brave to speak out and thank goodness you were strong enough to pull yourself out of that darkness.:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

OMG..just found out about todays news. I feel bad for George. He's not going to feel any peace till he excepts that Casey did this. Casey is a ..... for doing this to her family.
I am praying that he gets the help he needs to face facts and find that peace, coz it ain't looking very promising.

where?

(my bold.)

There ya go...I don't make things up!

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28808459/

If I didn't already hate casey with the fire of ten thousand suns...It is true that everything this girl has touched has died, withered, been destroyed and ripped to pieces. Given that she is a sociopath I certainly don't expect her to confess or to care about the lives of her family members. In her warped mind, this whole life is all about her. She is the victim of some ridiculous made up fantasy world. I said long ago on another board that as long as the Anthony's were in this type of denial about her...that they would end up harming only themselves. Casey could care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela