George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GJ and LE interviews?!

Does anyone except me think ordering pizza for a last meal under the circumstances is a bit strange? Maybe it just the irony.

Thats why I am sticking with my theory that this was orchestrated by GA to get KC to accept responsibility.Too many factors are coming up,,the long drawn out note,the text messages, the distance to another jurisdiction,ordering pizza and kicking it with a couple of beers.

With all the talk a few weeks ago about a immunity deal for GA and CA I think its entirely possible that this was orchestrated by Law Enforcement to take one last stab at getting KC to accept responsibility and do the right thing.There was a ton of talk last couple of weeks then nothing.Not a peep out of anyone about a immunity deal.Seems strange that there have not been any leaks about it.

Many of you may be right about KC not ever admitting guilt.I would say there is maybe a 30% chance this tactic will work.

OR not.

It was reported that the first indication of something wrong was that George didn't show up for a job interview. But of course, there is no reason to believe (from what we are seeing) that the media held any facts. But put that aside...

In order for CA and/or BC to know that GA missed an interview, they have to be informed of that fact. Either they somehow had contact with the interviewer, or GA told them he skipped the interview.

We were told that there was a scheduled meeting with BC and presumably GA was a no show. I'm still curious how and when they knew that George did not show up at the job interview. Was the job interview supposed to be before, or after, the meeting with BC?

Darn good question!!!!

From what we are reading, the interview was scheduled for the morning and the meeting was scheduled at 4:00 pm with BC. So it would appear to be before.

Darn good question!!!!

According to the A's lawyer at his presser yesterday...he said it was a job fair that George was supposed to go to, not an interview. Said it was for a job in "security." Said that George has had trouble getting a job due to his notariety.

It is a bit confusing. From ONE article
http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.
(Insert thought-two weeks supply would be in one bottle. So, we have at least two bottles)

George had missed several meetings Thursday and cancelled a visit with a friend in Lakeland.

According to the A's lawyer at his presser yesterday...he said it was a job fair that George was supposed to go to, not an interview. Said it was for a job in "security." Said that George has had trouble getting a job due to his notariety.

Job fairs tend to be open events where people just show up and look for jobs. There might be an admission fee.

But how in the world do CA & BC find out that George didn't show up at a job fair? Did the people who run the fair call Cindy because they never saw George enter? These are events where hundreds or thousands of people attend.

How does that work?

It was reported that the first indication of something wrong was that George didn't show up for a job interview. But of course, there is no reason to believe (from what we are seeing) that the media held any facts. But put that aside...

In order for CA and/or BC to know that GA missed an interview, they have to be informed of that fact. Either they somehow had contact with the interviewer, or GA told them he skipped the interview.

We were told that there was a scheduled meeting with BC and presumably GA was a no show. I'm still curious how and when they knew that George did not show up at the job interview. Was the job interview supposed to be before, or after, the meeting with BC?

I assume before, because it was in Tampa and that was where he was. As I understand it, the only info about it that came direct from BC was that George had told Cindy he was leaving that morning for a job interview in Tampa, or something along those lines. To me that doesn't necessarily mean he actually had a job interview scheduled. Maybe he lied to them because he just wanted to get out of town. I don't think it's come from the As that they were notified that he'd missed the interview, but I do know the reports were out there...I don't know what/who their source was? Anyone?

Yes, he did say that. And I think I heard somewhere or read that there really was no job interview or job fair. So, wondering if they found out from George that he didn't go. I can't imagine anyone from the job fair calling the house to ask about his whereabouts.

Job fairs tend to be open events where people just show up and look for jobs. There might be an admission fee.

But how in the world do CA & BC find out that George didn't show up at a job fair? Did the people who run the fair call Cindy because they never saw George enter? These are events where hundreds or thousands of people attend.

How does that work?

Excellent point! Of course they wouldn't call the family! And I agree re the numbers attending. And if there was such a job fair, you would think it would be mentioned on google.

I have googled these terms "daytona job fair security january", and discovered there was such a job fair, but it was on the 19th. Another "mistruth"?

http://www.wiserworker.com/jobs/details/604229

http://orlando.employmentguide.com/...iles=0&datesearch=365&Company_ID=0&NumRows=25

I have a feeling that the job fair/interview was a sham, so GA had a reason to leave. So, either CA and BC learned of this from GA, or they knew it all along or they learned about the cancelled meeting from the friend in Lakeland and began piecing it together.

I have a feeling that the job fair/interview was a sham, so GA had a reason to leave. So, either CA and BC learned of this from GA, or they knew it all along or they learned about the cancelled meeting from the friend in Lakeland and began piecing it together.

Are you saying that you think is was a sham orchestrated by George? Why do you think he would do this?

Or it was more spin....it sounded good that George was trying to get a job and would get him some sympathy. It reminds me a bit of Casey's charade with her Universal job.

It is a bit confusing. From ONE article
http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.
(Insert thought-two weeks supply would be in one bottle. So, we have at least two bottles)

George had missed several meetings Thursday and cancelled a visit with a friend in Lakeland.

What about LA? Didn't he take a photo of him also ... unless he already had one in his wallet or something ...

Or it was more spin....it sounded good that George was trying to get a job and would get him some sympathy. It reminds me a bit of Casey's charade with her Universal job.

Does this never end? I am starting to feel manipulated.
(How about getting sympathy by just being plain old grieving sad grandparents)

Are you saying that you think is was a sham orchestrated by George? Why do you think he would do this?
No clue. We have been told he did not attend a job fair/interview. He could have said he was going to a job fair/interview as an excuse to get out of the house. However, if he had a meeting with a friend in Lakeland, he already had a reason to leave the house.
It is a mystery...

But the thing is... we were told by the media that the first contact George made with anyone was the 11pm text messages. If the job interview or job fair was a scam by George, then what did he say about that in the texts? I guess he could have started his texts with "There never was a job-seeking thing". But even if he had done that, we still have bogus media reports. The reports said that the first indication that something was up with George was that Cindy somehow knew he missed a meeting earlier in the day. That reads as if she knew there was a problem way before 11pm because she already knew he missed a meeting.

This is so screwed-up. The reports by media make no sense.

What about LA? Didn't he take a photo of him also ... unless he already had one in his wallet or something ...
That is curious as well. I have heard no mention of a picture of Lee. I heard he took a picture of Casey and Cindy.

But the thing is... we were told by the media that the first contact George made with anyone was the 11pm text messages. If the job interview or job fair was a scam by George, then what did he say about that in the texts? I guess he could have started his texts with "There never was a job-seeking thing". But even if he had done that, we still have bogus media reports. The reports said that the first indication that something was up with George was that Cindy somehow knew he missed a meeting earlier in the day. That reads as if she knew there was a problem way before 11pm because she already knew he missed a meeting.

This is so screwed-up. The reports by media make no sense.
They are varied, aren't they?
I've seen so many differing accounts and I really see no reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser