George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red above is mine...Yes, and BC keeps on saying it, like if he says it enough, it will make it true. Just makes me think that something is coming down the pike for the Anthony's everytime BC says they haven't done anything wrong.
We said a long time ago...you just don't mess with the Feds...they don't like being told "mistruths".

DM drove the car home? It wasn't LE? Oh my!!

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere... or maybe his wife did and he was a passenger, because there is that pix in the garage of him after GA's car was being put away, and someone was handing him what looked like a cell phone to me. Also, I think a reporter stated that GA's car was returned by friends of the family...hmmm...not too many of those left outside of Mr./Mrs. DM.

I myself have to wonder if this could possibly be part of a defense strategy. Just a small part of me is wondering. I cannot get over that the KFN guy, DM, is still in the picture, sitting in George and Cindy's living room in pics of the night GA went missing, and also was the one to drive GA's vehicle home. Why after all that has come out about KFN and the head of it, do GA/CA still have anything to do with them?

Obviously, the A's still consider him a very close friend. The people the A's choose to keep around them are the people who will support their line of thinking. They have to have these kind of people around them-it's a survival technique! DC and DM are their support group. It's kinda like the thinking in a cult-keep to yourself, only associate with like minded people, and keep thinking the outside world is wrong and out to destroy you and your world. GA made a break for it-maybe he needs a de-programmer more than a pyschiatrist!:eek:

But the media provides no information that stories actually are changing. When was the last time you saw a correction that clearly stated that what was reported previously is now known to be false? It's rare or nonexistent.

You don't see something like... "Yesterday we reported that Lee was at the house. We have since learned that Lee was not at the house and we apologize for our poor reporting of facts. Our staff reporter that made the boner mistake has been fired."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I agree. This incident can also be used to show that LE does care about this family. Otherwise, they would have made them go by the book and wait the 24 hours to report GA missing, etc...

How can the A's possibly trash LE now?

Right, especially after BC's major suck up to Sgt. Allen during his latest pressers and interviews. Are the A's trying to "get in good" with LE finally?

I myself have to wonder if this could possibly be part of a defense strategy. Just a small part of me is wondering. I cannot get over that the KFN guy, DM, is still in the picture, sitting in George and Cindy's living room in pics of the night GA went missing, and also was the one to drive GA's vehicle home. Why after all that has come out about KFN and the head of it, do GA/CA still have anything to do with them?

Mitzi, where are the pictures of DM from KFN sitting in CA's and GA's living room. I missed that! Link please. Thank you.

Laney

Mitzi, where are the pictures of DM from KFN sitting in CA's and GA's living room. I missed that! Link please. Thank you.

Laney

Laney, I will try to find it...I think it might have been on one of the George Anthony Reported Missing threads. I'll take a look.

ETA: Try this url: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18548288/detail.html
Pic #23 show him getting out of a car at the A's. #25 going into the Anthony home. #33,34,35,36,37 in the Anthony garage, using what now to me looks like a garage door opener, not a cell as I had thought earlier.
I'll keep looking for the pic of him in the A's home...it shows him thru the doorway sitting as LE was either entering or leaving the house, but at least these show that he was there.

DM drove the car home? It wasn't LE? Oh my!!

If you would like to see with your very own eyes, start around slide 31-32 here

OOPS. I see Mitzi beat me to it.

PS Mitzi, I think when he was in the house was on one of the videos, not the pics.

If you would like to see with your very own eyes, start around slide 31-32 here

OOPS. I see Mitzi beat me to it.

PS Mitzi, I think when he was in the house was on one of the videos, not the pics.

George, according to LE, is a person who knows a lot about a lot of stuff. I was shocked to hear about what George did or attempted to do. And that's why I came back again. The man tried to kill himself, a case of beer, two bottles of pills.

I hope we can get back to the case: Who Killed Caylee Anthony?

I've skimmed thru most of this and haven't seen this mentioned.

I think GA was semi-serious in his intent and definately was crying out for help.

WHY?

A. He had a job interview at 8:30 that morning. Either it was because CA saw him getting more and more depressed and thought if he would get out and find a job, he'd come out of his funk. OR, it was because only Lee was working in that family and financially times were getting tough and he felt OBLIGATED to get out and work cause he'd caused enough financial burden. Or, it was because it was what he was SUPPOSE to do. Take any 100 different spins on this you will.

Regardless, I don't think he was anywhere READY to get out and try to resume life and work again, but I think he felt he had no choice. To me, that JOB INTERVIEW he didn't attend the morning of his disappearance was the catalyst and stressor (among everything else) that caused him to "dissappear" that day.

B. I don't care how you feel, the family will NEVER be able to celebrate Christmas again without knowing it was the time of year their *tiniest* hopes of ever finding Caylee alive were dashed. My mom's mother (my grandmother) died of natural causes during the Christmas season, and even 20 years later, Mom still gets sad/down over it after the hubhub of the holidays are over. It's a bad time to have that kind of emotional swing.

Thoughts... especially on the job interview being the catalyst?
I would like to add something to this scenario, if you don't mind. On the job seeking front, what is he supposed to tell prospective employers? I can start right away, but I may be needing time off in March? For how long, I don't know? Or maybe not. It may be next year?

I would like to add something to this scenario, if you don't mind. On the job seeking front, what is he supposed to tell prospective employers? I can start right away, but I may be needing time off in March? For how long, I don't know? Or maybe not. It may be next year?

Maybe he didn't really have a job interview and only told CA that so he could leave the house without questioning.

But yes he could tell prospective employees that he would need time off in March. If he was looking for something in the security related field, those jobs are sometimes "on call" and he could just not be available during those times.

George, according to LE, is a person who knows a lot about a lot of stuff. I was shocked to hear about what George did or attempted to do. And that's why I came back again. The man tried to kill himself, a case of beer, two bottles of pills.

Casey Anthony ~ :behindbar

Have you seen it confirmed that he took two bottles of pills? We've been discussing that here....there are so many different media reports. What we do know is that no ambulance was called and he walked to the police car. I think an ambulance would have been called if he'd swallowed two bottles of pills or if they thought he was in any sort of physical distress/danger.

Does GA have family, friends any where to go besides Hopespring?
I sincerely hope so.
He really needs support at this time.
There is so much anxiety at his home that LA/CA have their own problems.
It isn't support anymore for any of them.
It's a constant state of turmoil, IMO.

Does GA have family, friends any where to go besides Hopespring?
I sincerely hope so.
He really needs support at this time.
There is so much anxiety at his home that LA/CA have their own problems.
It isn't support anymore for any of them.
It's a constant state of turmoil, IMO.

Good question. He doesn't appear to have much of a support system outside of the characters involved in this case. I think he had a male friend around the house at the beginning? I have no idea where his family is? Perhaps they are not at all close (not unlike many families).

I am no doctor, but in my lay opinion, it would be great if he could pull away from the circus as best he can, tell his lawyer to stop talking to the media every day and get some professional help with the grieving process. Many people need professional help with the grieving process, and I'm not talking about the help of a lawyer.

Frankly I can't even fathom how he could eat pizza after having smelled decomposition in KC's vehicle and opening the trunk to find a bag with rotting pizza & maggots that he & Cin later claimed was the cause of the smell. Seems to me if he really believed that he would forever, or at least for a very long time after, associate that smell with pizza and avoid eating it....just my opinion.

True, true! I didn't think of that. But again, maybe that was why he didn't want "chain restaurant" pizza. Wasn't the pizza in the trunk from Pizza Hut or Dominos? (I don't remember).

The news people and talking heads have me alittle confused on this matter.
They have been saying there won't be any charges for the A's. I've heard it from more than one t.v. lawyer that they cooperated and didn't do anything wrong. :confused:

I've not been tied to the web or tv this weekend so I don't know if I've missed anything.

I heard that BC and CA were visiting George at the hospital yesterday.

Does anyone know if they actually did?

And if so, how long they visited?

As I understand it, under a Baker Act, visitors are not permitted unless cleared by the doctors.

I heard this morning that GA is going to remain at Halifax Hospital until tomorrow- so for some reason the medical professionals have decided that he needs the entire 72 hours under observation.

Several years ago someone in my family attempted suicide and was hospitalized under the Baker Act. Relatives were not permitted contact with him until after the doctors made their recommendation as to next steps- release or further treatment. It was difficult on the family in that we were unable to talk with him about what compelled him to do this and find out how he was doing. This person was also at Halifax and the employees there were adamant that we could have zero contact with him.

The situation was similar- my relative was not incapacitated by his attempt and required no medical attention beyond some charcoal to rid his body of the pills he took. And he did have an attorney who also tried to see him and was refused. He was not a criminal, he was not in custody- I don't see anything vastly different between the two situations except fame and media.

I'm troubled that the rules may have been bent for the Anthonys- once again, what makes them different than everyone else if BC & CA were permitted to see George when other families are not.

They did go visit and it was reported they were still there two hours after visiting hours were over. (I have no confirmation of this.) However, it doesn't mean they were with George all that time. They could have been meeting with his Doctors to discuss treatment etc.

I think it would be up to his Doctors to make any decision as to the visitor issue, imo.

Not every patient's visitors arrive with a defense attorney in tow. It may make a huge difference as to what is and is not allowed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico