George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daytona Beach LE officer on the team stated on NG in such a forthright way that he had no illusions that GA wasn't serious. This officer compared to OcSD seem to explain GA'ss situation very candidly. I really felt we could trust his accurant account of the situation.

With full respect to you, I ask this question: Did that LEO factually know that George had already swallowed enough sleeping pills (combined with alcohol) to kill him? Were there additional unswallowed pills in the room that were available to George? Did the hospital have to pump his stomach or administer other remedies to save his life?

It's not about the trustworthiness of the LEO... it's about the facts that relate to suicide. He could also say that George had full intentions of killing himself but he just didn't bring enough sleeping pills to get the job done.

What is the real truth?

I'm also wondering the purpose of that meeting with BC. If we knew the nature of what was to be discussed, we might have more insight into why George decided to absent himself that day. I think that the meeting was over a very hot topic that George just couldn't deal with - something coming down the pike perhaps?
Gas cans and duct tape?

Sounds like you think GA really didn't want to kill himself.

There are media reports saying that he drank a lot of beer and swallowed sleeping pills. Some would say that is a classic way of killing yourself. Almost Hollywood style. George may have thought that that combo is supposed to be a killer. People have actually committed suicide that way, right? What was GA's true intention?

Did he just lie about taking sleeping pills? Did he bring empty pill bottles to make it look like he had tried to kill himself? Did he even go as far as faking the beer drinking? Pour it all down the drain to make it look like you drank it? Did the hospital do any kind of testing to see if he actually drank all that beer and swallowed those sleeping pills? Will we ever know what he ingested?

Wil we ever know if he really had intentions to kill himself? Is it going to come down to his (possible) explanation after he is discharged from the hospital? Will the real answer be locked in the testing of what he had swallowed - but then never reported because of privacy laws?

You don't have to answer these questions, and many of them are probably unanswerable. I guess my point is that it might not be reasonable to say that George had no real intention of killing himself because he sent some text messages.

Some people have a very high tolerance of both alcohol and narcotics. We must keep in mind the fact that George walked from the motel to the police car on his own. If he were in danger he would have been on a stretcher. jmo

With full respect to you, I ask this question: Did that LEO factually know that George had already swallowed enough sleeping pills (combined with alcohol) to kill him? Were there additional unswallowed pills in the room that were available to George? Did the hospital have to pump his stomach or administer other remedies to save his life?

It's not about the trustworthiness of the LEO... it's about the facts that relate to suicide. He could also say that George had full intentions of killing himself but he just didn't bring enough sleeping pills to get the job done.

What is the real truth?

Unless the HIPA laws are changed, we will never know the details/truth.

If he had downed sleeping pills, or the police even suspected he had, they would have called an ambulance and not transported him themselves.

Why were there media reports that he had swallowed sleeping pills? Where did they get that info?

What doc dump? :crazy:

First laugh I've had in a long while. Thanks, Lance. (by the way, Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp, was my husband's favorite show when he was young. Every time I see your avatar, I have to smile.)

Some people have a very high tolerance of both alcohol and narcotics. We must keep in mind the fact that George walked from the motel to the police car on his own. If he were in danger he would have been on a stretcher. jmo

I was curious about the lack of EMS or an ambulance. The hospital was 4.3 miles from the motel.

First laugh I've had in a long while. Thanks, Lance. (by the way, Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp, was my husband's favorite show when he was young. Every time I see your avatar, I have to smile.)
Awww. Glad I could make you smile!! I loved that show, too. I was going to be Mata Hairi, coz I loved the way she would say ,"oh, laaannncealot." She always reminded me of Carol Channing's voice. Tell your DH that youtube has some Lancelot Link episodes. They are still hilarious!!

But what if he swallowed 20 sleeping pills only 2 minutes before LE came to the door? How would they know? They don't have X-ray vision to see inside his stomach. It was reported that there were two empty unmarked pill bottles in his room.

What is the truth?

Can this be verified as a fact?

All I know is what he told Casey in that jail visit, where he talked about Lee, and I think him too, being able to get salaried jobs with Kidfinders...he seemed very excited about it. And, we know from their website that they are about to appoint new people. So, who knows?

I'm also wondering the purpose of that meeting with BC. If we knew the nature of what was to be discussed, we might have more insight into why George decided to absent himself that day. I think that the meeting was over a very hot topic that George just couldn't deal with - something coming down the pike perhaps?

Or perhaps it already came, but people just aren't talking about it. I think they may be in trouble re the pi video, and/or have some concerns re the DNA tests ordered by the FBI.

Why were there media reports saying that he never showed up at a job interview? Where did they get that info?

I think the info came from what BC told the press, and that was that George had told Cindy he was going to Tampa for a job interview. But I may be wrong.

I just googled Tampa Job Fair January and all I can come up with is the Tampa 7-11 store job fair on the 22nd. But it would make no sense for George to want a job at a Tampa 7-11 and it doesn't sound like he'd meet their physical requirements.

Physical Requirements:

The Sales Associate and Assistant Manager positions require constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required
http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...S09+tampa+job+fair+january&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police. http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

LE didn't call for an ambulance.

GJ and LE interviews?!

Does anyone except me think ordering pizza for a last meal under the circumstances is a bit strange? Maybe it just the irony.

Oh my! That didn't even occur to me until just now.:eek:
I doubt George had made the connection at the time.

My state of mind has been where GA's is.
Stress over a long period of time can do this.
IMO we all need to pray for him.

How many of us here could endure 1 week of this circus,
let alone 6 months + ?

I think the info came from what BC told the press, and that was that George had told Cindy he was going to Tampa for a job interview. But I may be wrong.

It was reported that the first indication of something wrong was that George didn't show up for a job interview. But of course, there is no reason to believe (from what we are seeing) that the media held any facts. But put that aside...

In order for CA and/or BC to know that GA missed an interview, they have to be informed of that fact. Either they somehow had contact with the interviewer, or GA told them he skipped the interview.

We were told that there was a scheduled meeting with BC and presumably GA was a no show. I'm still curious how and when they knew that George did not show up at the job interview. Was the job interview supposed to be before, or after, the meeting with BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay