George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local fox 35 is reporting CA and LA are at home...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

he may not want them there...he did leave them wanting to be alone....with the current laws and baker act they may not have a choice...the hospital can even withhold medical information from them as well----He now more or less belongs to the State of Flordia and the Hospital....they have the conrol at this point....

My gosh, poor GA. I feel strongly that he has wanted to spill his guts from the very beginning and let the chips fall where they may but CA refused and cajoled him into submission. He has probably been made to feel guilt about letting his family down in recent years, and they used that on him to get him to tow the line.

I think of how GA is treated in his family, I mean we've seen papers saying CA basically let him come back home b/c she didn't want to give up half her possessions, and then we read that LA and KC joked about him, belittled him --let's get him the book "How to get a job for dummies" or something like that, and then CA's co- workers saying CA told them that KC yells at GA more than she does. Well it's not hard to see from all that that Caylee was ONE and ONLY family member who loved GA without disdain, that she was the one little human being who he could give his love to and trust that she wouldn't throw it back in his face. In her eyes, JoJo was the man. How that must have been like an oasis in the desert for GA after years of draught, of being frozen out by all of them, given no respect. No wonder he wanted to be with Caylee, it's really no wonder. He needs our prayers. moo

I live in Daytona Beach. The Hawaii Motel is in a touristy area by the beach. It is not the most run-down hotel, but certainly not the Ritz.

Bethune Point, where they said the pings came from is about 10 miles away in New Smyrna Beach... it is more a residential area and very pretty.

Speaking from past experience (my ex husband)... he was Baker Acted and sent to Halifax Hospital. He was released less than 24 hours later. It does not have to be 72 hours, you may leave when doctors decide that you are "no longer a threat to yourself or others".

I will be happy to answer any questions about the area or the Baker Act process.

I respectfully disagree. Casey's lies, Cindy's willingness to except all those lies, and Caylee dead is what has pushed George to where he is.
I am sure that it hurts to hear what stangers say, but not enough to cause this..This situation is caused by the devil herself Casey!

Casey is not the only one who has been crucified since Caylee was first reported missing. Every family memeber has been and they are only human and can only take so much. BTW Casey is not a "devil", she is a human being and the Anthony's daughter.

Question 1: What was the thursday meeting about with CIndy and the attorney? Was it something that was supposed to be discussed here that pushed him over the edge? Sick of the cover up? Was the attorney going to discuss a pending arrest for obstruction? Etc?

Question 2: What is Dominic Casey still doing hanging around their house? That really surprised me.

kidfinders was also reported as being there as well.....somethng tells me something is up...

I keep remembering LP saying that ga announced to everyone he was tired of living the lie....

Question 1: What was the thursday meeting about with CIndy and the attorney? Was it something that was supposed to be discussed here that pushed him over the edge? Sick of the cover up? Was the attorney going to discuss a pending arrest for obstruction? Etc?

Question 2: What is Dominic Casey still doing hanging around their house? That really surprised me.

This made me wonder also!

I honestly believe that George just cannot take it anymore. I think he didnt want to lie from the beginning and Cindy forced him to do her bidding.
I think he cannot stand knowing the things that are going to come out in the media... he knows he will never live a normal life again. He has covered up for the murder of his grandchild, all his families skeletons are out of the closet. His daughter is the most hated woman in America. That is a lot to know you have to live with.

When this case is out of our minds... there is still a family left in shambles who lost their grandchild and who have to accept that their daughter is a murderer and they may have helped to try and cover that up.

Bravo!

There was a time when I really felt sorry for CA, I still do, to a degree, she is standing by her daughter knowing that she murdered her granddaughter. What kind of mother does that, I don't think I could do it and I hope to never find out but I can't say what I'd do. I'd like to think I would do the opposite to CA but who knows until you are in that situation yourself.

Their lives are ruined, and they played a part in that but they never asked for this and they don't deserve some of the criticism that comes their way.

Something's coming down the pike for sure. I hope George stays away from the others now. That's the only way he will find peace.

IMO a situation like this causes you to question "where you went wrong". Regardless of any direct involvement in this case, GA has to have guilt, remorse, sadness, etc... about what his life became. Couple this with the death of a grandchild, a dysfunctional family, daily intense media and public scrutiny, and add in disgusting rumors perpetuated by ignorant individuals who hope for twisted facts to emerge just to satisfy their own morbid curiosity. ( Not speaking of any WS here) He has been proclaimed a lazy, unemployed, spineless man. How many people who have actually met him have come forward with that description???? When you feel hopeless you act hopeless. REGARDLESS of what IF ANY involvement or knowledge he has in / of this case. He does not deserve what he is going through. IMO if he were lazy and spineless....he would have bolted a long time ago and let KC and CA fend for themselves. That in and of itself HAD to be a lot or work. The guy needs a break.

he may not want them there...he did leave them wanting to be alone....with the current laws and baker act they may not have a choice...the hospital can even withhold medical information from them as well----He now more or less belongs to the State of Flordia and the Hospital....they have the conrol at this point....

Maybe this will finally push GA to break away from CA. Its seems, IMHO, that he has tried in the past and she has sucked him back in.
Maybe this will get him to start talking again. Maybe he finally can't take it anymore and feels Caylee deserves justice more than any of them. That is what I am hoping anyway. I do believe he truly loved Caylee and he has been pushed around, broken and beat down by CA and Casey for too long.

:praying: For George. Nowhere to go but UP!...

The Darkest hour is always before the Dawn.

I hope he gets help and leaves Cindy. It is apparent she is no good for him.
Things will never be good with them again.
All because of *The Bad Seed*

I will not comment on my true feelings on the INMATE.
iM still new here and do not want to get banned.

Tell the world George, Lighten your heavy heart.

There ARE women out here who know how to treat a man. Please take that step and MOVE on.
AMEN, Debbie!

Casey is not the only one who has been crucified since Caylee was first reported missing. Every family memeber has been and they are only human and can only take so much. BTW Casey is not a "devil", she is a human being and the Anthony's daughter.

I agree that they have been crucified, had it not been for Casey, none of the world would know of the situation to begin with. They are only human, and I understand that..I don't blame the family at all with her actions! BTW: in my opinion, Casey is a devil for what she has done to Caylee, and to her family.

Do you think once he talks to the theropist he might
want to talk to the police and tell them what he knows ?
I don't see how much more he can take before he breaks
because I feel the police have even more things on Casey
that we don't know about that will come out sooner are later.

You know, he did break, yesterday. This is very serious.

kidfinders was also reported as being there as well.....somethng tells me something is up...

I keep remembering LP saying that ga announced to everyone he was tired of living the lie....

2z7llpt.jpg

credit: SM

IMO remarks like this is what put George where he is now and it seems some won't be happy until the whole family is pushed over the edge.

I have a real suspicion that the truth of what happened with GA will not bear this out. I do however, feel that the airing of his broods dirty laundry and the possibility of even more shocking things coming forward was a strong factor in this.

I can't even imagine what this guy is feeling inside at this moment. Think about the newest tapes that came out with KC acting the way she did. I'll bet that at the time, that conversation didn't seem that critical. Just KC being mean again. But now...

I don't see it suggested or mentioned anywhere, but could GA have been fearful of facing some tough questioning? I am not suggesting involvement, but who knows what GA may have been thinking could be asked of him.

OMG! Thank Goodness he was found. I feel so bad for them and can't imagine the pain they must be going through. :(

When I think of everything that Casey has done to this family it infuriates me. :furious: Whether or not some people feel they deserve this for enabling her, she has completely ruined their lives. Even after this is all said and done and is long forgotten in the media, they will have to live with losing their precious Caylee, knowing they have a daughter who is considered a monster and they will forever have to live under a cloud of suspicion from those who feel that they are to blame. I can't imagine being so self centered and putting my family through any of this and then treating them the way she has. She has had them on an emotional rollercoaster :scream: filled with hope, doubt, love, hate, guilt and pain and has ripped everything from them. I pray that they can get through this and eventually find some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth