George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To George: I don't know if you'll ever read this message, but my heart and prayers are with you. Please, please take care of yourself and stay safe. I wish there was something more I could do...

I don't see it suggested or mentioned anywhere, but could GA have been fearful of facing some tough questioning? I am not suggesting involvement, but who knows what GA may have been thinking could be asked of him.

MrsG, I had the same thought myself. I also think he maybe feeling very humiliated. The recently released jail tape of him telling the perp that she is the CEO of a huge conglomerate ect, in the light of all the evidence we now have - perhaps he is embarrassed and humiliated at how they have coddled the murderer of his beloved grandbaby?

I think the sheer MAGNITUDE of what has gone on is sinking in and George couldnt see a how the pain is ever going to stop for him. Sometimes its not so much that you want to die, as you just dont want to wake up anymore, you dont want to continue to live in agony. I think I would feel the same way in his shoes. So very very sad...

Many prayers for strength and healing for George. I can't imagine the pain and anguish one goes through upon learning the lifelong dreams they had for their child are gone in a flash. Having to reconcile what you dreamed your child would be to the realization of who they are.

Those same dreams probably reborn for his sweet granddaughter. Again, having to reconcile those dreams that will never be. It tears away at the soul.

May George find a pillar of strength and hope in those he reached out to. Don't give up George, you can and will make it through this. Caylee needs you to.

Beautifully written... prayers for Mr. Anthony

I feel bad for GA. However, most that commit suicide just do it and then folks find out. With him contacting his family about his plans to kill himself was a cry for help, help that he and the others really need at this point. He had to know they could trace his cell phone. I am glad they got there in time and he is in a setting where he can rest and get some help for himself.

I don't agree with how they have been throughout this whole thing, the lies, cover ups and the bashing of anyone who tried to help, but they all need counseling in the worst kind of way. Their life is forever changed whether it is their fault or not.

KC has totally destroyed her family and she could care less. I actually thought it would be CA that would be baker acted first.

IMO a situation like this causes you to question "where you went wrong". Regardless of any direct involvement in this case, GA has to have guilt, remorse, sadness, etc... about what his life became. Couple this with the death of a grandchild, a dysfunctional family, daily intense media and public scrutiny, and add in disgusting rumors perpetuated by ignorant individuals who hope for twisted facts to emerge just to satisfy their own morbid curiosity. ( Not speaking of any WS here) He has been proclaimed a lazy, unemployed, spineless man. How many people who have actually met him have come forward with that description???? When you feel hopeless you act hopeless. REGARDLESS of what IF ANY involvement or knowledge he has in / of this case. He does not deserve what he is going through. IMO if he were lazy and spineless....he would have bolted a long time ago and let KC and CA fend for themselves. That in and of itself HAD to be a lot or work. The guy needs a break.

First post here, but longtime lurker. I've waivered over the last few months as to where I put George on the "truth" meter. I'm still not sure. But, I have to applaud the above poster. I think you hit the nail on the head. I also believe that the recent document drop simply pushed George over the edge. Yes, perhaps the A's had been enlightened by LE prior to the public, about the sticker on the duct tape, and about the personal items found with poor Caylee. But once it went public, the surmising intensified. The finger-pointing intensified. The scrutiny intensified. Considering the amount of stress George was already under, the recent information was just too much for George to bear. Yes, I do believe he knows the truth. He's an ex-cop. He knows. But, IMO, if anyone in that family deserves our sympathy, it's George. I truly believe he loved that beautiful little girl with every fiber in his being. And now, she's gone. IMO, at the hands' of his own daughter. George was the only one who stepped up to the plate to testify at the GJ. I cannot even imagine how he felt at that moment. I think that one act (possibly more than any other) shows the amount of strength and goodness George truly has. Knowing how it looked, from a cop's point of view, yet, from a father's point of view, not wanting to believe where the evidence was pointing.

IMO, the partially written suicide note now in LE's hands, may prove to be very important. On the brink of death, truthfulness and honesty become paramount. The need to speak the truth becomes overwhelming.

My prayers are with you, George. May you continue to find the strength necessary to bring your little angel's killer to justice and to pick up the broken pieces that she leaves behind.

Personally I have had suicide feeling for a long time for GA. (and recently for CA/LA also)
IMO suicide prevention should be watching them all closely if possible. This is defintely a cry for help. GA sure can't take this, he does need awhile away from his family. IMO, I hope hospital keeps him, counsels him through this...........CA?LA should get counseling.
Every thing has fallen apart, CAYLEE is gone forever, KC is gone in a different way, the marriage has been in trouble, LA & Mallory???? CA is stressed out just looking at her weight loss. GA saw no way out but to leave.......it must be h3!! in that house. IMO

If I may, I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone by calling Casey a devil. Maybe I should have said that the devil took a hold of her or something.
I am so upset about this thing with George. I know this is so serious, and not poking fun about it in the least bit.
I myself, blame this all on Casey. Every last bit of it. I blame her for her dad's emotional problems, the same as I would have blamed her if he didn't make it through last night.

You didn't offend me :blowkiss:

I feel bad for George. I get so angry because I can see KC saying "why does he want to end his life, I'm the one stuck in prison, I'm the one who lost my daughter, I'm the victim, why is he crying".

So sad, prayers for GA.

If I may, I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone by calling Casey a devil. Maybe I should have said that the devil took a hold of her or something.
I am so upset about this thing with George. I know this is so serious, and not poking fun about it in the least bit.
I myself, blame this all on Casey. Every last bit of it. I blame her for her dad's emotional problems, the same as I would have blamed her if he didn't make it through last night.

I don't think you need to apologize for what you said. She's been called much worse by about everyone. We are all upset this morning!

I hope she is off tomorrow...sorry, I do not want her or anyone to tear him down any further.
Thank you to Friday for sharing what you can, please tell Tim the world is a better place with a great man like him in it! :blowkiss:

I have never once heard NG "tear down" GA or CA. She has always defended both.

First post here, but longtime lurker. I've waivered over the last few months as to where I put George on the "truth" meter. I'm still not sure. But, I have to applaud the above poster. I think you hit the nail on the head. I also believe that the recent document drop simply pushed George over the edge. Yes, perhaps the A's had been enlightened by LE prior to the public, about the sticker on the duct tape, and about the personal items found with poor Caylee. But once it went public, the surmising intensified. The finger-pointing intensified. The scrutiny intensified. Considering the amount of stress George was already under, the recent information was just too much for George to bear. Yes, I do believe he knows the truth. He's an ex-cop. He knows. But, IMO, if anyone in that family deserves our sympathy, it's George. I truly believe he loved that beautiful little girl with every fiber in his being. And now, she's gone. IMO, at the hands' of his own daughter. George was the only one who stepped up to the plate to testify at the GJ. I cannot even imagine how he felt at that moment. I think that one act (possibly more than any other) shows the amount of strength and goodness George truly has. Knowing how it looked, from a cop's point of view, yet, from a father's point of view, not wanting to believe where the evidence was pointing.

IMO, the partially written suicide note now in LE's hands, may prove to be very important. On the brink of death, truthfulness and honesty become paramount. The need to speak the truth becomes overwhelming.

My prayers are with you, George. May you continue to find the strength necessary to bring your little angel's killer to justice and to pick up the broken pieces that she leaves behind.[/QUOTE]

WELCOME!!
BOLDED BY ME!
I just thought your words were exactly how I was feeling............

Right now I really don't want to watch any news about GA, or see any webcam live feed, I think it's kind of sick that the man was suicidal and the news media is camped outside his house. Give the man a break.

George needs some help and i hope he gets it. probably a nice guy and just needs a real friend(s)

maybe tried overdosing on the same type of drugs casey was using on caylee

before the dust settles, KC will have had a hand in the murder and destruction of more lives

time to plea -----way over due :D

Casey should be ashamed of herself. She needs to give all her BS up admit what she did to not cause her parents to go thru the agony of a trial.

I can totally imagine it not even bothering her. I just hope LE never told her & she got to hear it on the NEWS.

But since she was able to kill Caylee / she would not care about her Dad or other family members in anyway.

Fox News said that the defense for KC will have a field day with this. Why did George want to commit suicide? Is it because HE is the one that killed Caylee? They said that they are not saying that they believe that he is guilty, but that is just what KC's lawyer will try and say, just to get his client off the hook.

Could GA of heard about CA calling that Sean at 2 am and blogging him? and shutting GA out? IIRC, GA was sleeping on the couch at one point............now LA home and GA can't go into kc or CAYLEE's room. That house is haunting him. GA needs away from CA/LA they are not good for him. Maybe he will get help and go to his parents or a sibling home, someone that will support him. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva