DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks George will break now and tell what he knows
about what happen to Caylee...I really feel for the man
I bet his mind is over loaded and maybe don't know where
to turn...This might not be true but I feel George was most
close to Caylee than anyone else a papa's girl...What do you think ?

George is broken, Im sure he has known from the beginning something bad happened to Caylee, Cindy has pushed this poor man to go along with her save KC's behind charade, I believe thats what he meant by the statement to his friend that he was tired of living a lie, I believe he nor Cindy know anymore than we do about what happened, KC won't tell them, all he knows is Caylee is dead and KC murdered her

Sad, sad news to wake up to this morning. My heart and prayers go out to him.

I'm not certain KC would care even if she was told. If it isn't about her, chances are she doesn't give a s**t.

She is aware/was given an update, according to one of the links in the media thread.

This doesn't surprise me at all, in fact I was expecting it. I was actually going to start a thread on this the other day but thought it too morbid. Awhile back GA said that he was going to commit suicide but decided not to so he could look for Caylee. At the time I remember thinking that he was being sincere. As soon as her remains were found my first thought was--what does he have now to hold him back? With the mounting evidence and the daily crazy things that happen in this case I started to become increasingly concerned. All things he may have done wrong aside, it was obvious that he loved Caylee and knew he raised a daughter that intentionally murdered her. I pray that he is alright and that he gets the therapy that he needs. The whole family could use therapy as far as I'm concerned. I hope JB puts his interest aside and has a Come To Jesus talk with KC and has her take a plea to end this madness.

Now Caylee will not be buried until GA gets on his feet again...........
GA will not be able to take a funeral on top of this. Maybe if funeral would
of been a month ago, he would of been able to deal with more. IMO, GA
does care what his family thinks. Maybe he was getting advice from his side of the
family ............like leave CA!!!

I have always thought that George has the biggest heart in that family....He has been going against his own feelings for too long I've never forgot his statement in August that "he couldn't take living the lie anymore" I think it finally consumed him, & he had to run. I hope he stays away long enough to come to grips with his own truths, & has the support of the right people to help him achieve it!

Waking up on the west coast to see this. This is very sad. I am glad he is o.k.

I doubt very much that LE is sharing any info/evidece with them since they A's have been reported to be less than forthcoming with them.

I feel so bad for George right now and I hope he will get some much needed help/counciling now that he is in the hospital.

they also still maintain some communication with the defense...why share one hand without the other? So I don't think they are sharing to much with them....

DR Lee,said on NG..(although he was not under oath),that when he examined the car..there were pieces of meat...OCF didn't mention any meat in the trunk..his credibility is in question in my opinion.
Cindy, has changed her story so many times, her credibility is in great question...
Lp has over stated, and believed this and that until his credibility is in question.
George was a credible witness, yes he swayed the truth but he could have been called to verify his grand jury testimony, now this has put his state of mind into question and tainted his credibility..
Biaz is doing his job, he will spin this to Casey's advantage.
What was the meeting about that pushed George over the edge?:doh:
I hope Biaz went to get permission from Casey to release the body. He can see the strain on the family.
He better watch himself,or Casey and he may have cells in OCJ.Pulling the race card ,was so out of place ..JUST do your job,Biaz and quit grandstanding.

I hope so cause the truth will set you free.
Personally, I don't think GA had anything to do with the murder ... did he cover something up? That may be the case BUT it would have been at CA's insistence. She has him by the you know what.
This family has a secret (something besides the death of Caylee) and GA has been worried about it being exposed because he referred to it in the jailhouse tapes. There is only so much one person can handle, so for GA's sake I hope he spills the beans. His so-called family is sooooo not worth it. He needs to run as far from them as possible.

I agree and I also wonder if the recent doc dump that had evidence of what clothes were found with Caylee had anything to do with pushing him over the edge. These clothes were clearly not the ones he said he last saw Caylee wearing.
I think Casey left with her of the 15th after the episode where Cindy tried to choke her. I truly believe THAT was the last time GA saw his granddaughter.

The fact that he contemplated suicide, in my mind, proves that HE has a conscience and it's bothering him. He want's the truth out there. IMO.

I knew that CA would never do it. I believe, she is a sociopath. They never kill themselves because they always justify their behavior.

As to those who wonder if this will guilt KC into telling the truth. I say NO WAY. She can only feel for herself. JMO

Wow. I wonder if KC even cares about this, or if it is more of the same. You would think that if wrapping her daughter up in plastic and decorating her with stickers and tossing her out of her car wouldn't break her, nothing would. But, maybe, seeing her poor father so distraught by everything she has done, the murder, the lying, that maybe this will finally break her.
Sorry for the rant, but the selfishness of this girl is just really getting to me. I feel terrible for George-during this whole ordeal, I always felt like the was the least guilty of them.

Continue here

Will someone please post the latest news link and a quick synopsis for new comers in the part 2 thread? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme