George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and am still baffled about 7 police cars...Friday said George sent two text about his intentions and WHY..what was the why I wonder.. Is 7 cars the norm here? I have no knowledge in these things

i think the why is because he wanted to be with caylee

Gosh...Casey has wrecked so many lives. I wonder what she will feel when she gets wind of this? This is her FATHER! Maybe for once in her life she will stop thinking only of herself and think of what this is doing to her parents and her brother and finally tell the truth about what happened to Caylee for once and for all!

She's probably be thinking she was thisclose to getting an inheritance.

I think maybe it was because this IS such a high profile case and none of them wanted to see another death in this case. even the chief got out of bed to look for him. i think they just wanted to find him. the case is so sad and losing george would be unthinkable.

TY..yes it is so so sad..Poor George ..He is in so much pain

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him. Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.
Oh....that is so sad. He just wants to be with Caylee. It's just heartbreaking. That poor man is in a world of pain. I can't even imagine what it must like to be in his shoes.

I agree and am still baffled about 7 police cars...Friday said George sent two text about his intentions and WHY..what was the why I wonder.. Is 7 cars the norm here? I have no knowledge in these things

When I called 911 for my son's asthma attack a couple weeks ago, a paramedic, a firetruck and four police cars showed up and I live in a small town.

They (LE) may have not had many details with the 911 call. They all knew George had a bought a gun months ago...has been caught on camera over the past 7 months in many stages of grief.....and anger. Recent document dumps and intense media of the past few days. They probably assumed the worst, just like we all did at first. I can see the Detectives already involved with the case and the family showing up, along with a couple of cop cars.

i think the why is because he wanted to be with caylee

that just breaks my heart..I have faith in George to be the one who stands up for Caylee in this family and tell what he may know..He is struggling, but I feel like he will find his way. I pray he will find the courage now to do what is in his heart.

When I heard about the sticker - I couldn't help but think about how when I put a band-aid on a "boo-boo" with our kids, sometimes I put a sticker over it. That's what it makes me think of :(

George, please know that there are people who care and are praying for you and your family. Caylee is loved by many who never met her and I hope that her love will shine its glowing light on you to give you strength and guidance.

Post your comments on the appropriate thread TYVM!

If you don't want to follow a link then don't. FYI George is not at home. He's safe and being cared for.

So, I 'm assuming Tim was one of those people that George knew cared for him. God Bless him!

WOW, is all I can say. Thankyou, Friday, for updating us on George's situation. I feel so badly for him and am praying for him.

I bet it was Tim and Mark N. that George called. Thank God he called someone.

WOW, is all I can say. Thankyou, Friday, for updating us on George's situation. I feel so badly for him and am praying for him.

I bet it was Tim and Mark N. that George called. Thank God he called someone.

Earlier in the thread Friday reported that Tim was not contacted by George. Tim was contacted by someone, I am guessing that someone is Mark N. George always spoke highly of MN and they really had a good relationship. I think MN had issues with CA, which is why he quit representing them. (jmo)

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/23/george_anthony_found_hospitalized_in_daytona_beach.html

Interesting in this article, it says other items were found in the hotel room but no details were given other than they were turned over to OCSD.
Wonder what the items could have been that they needed to be turned over to Orange County?? :eek:

*sadly bolded by me*

If that doesn't just get you right in the heart like a knife.

Oh man, no words..

:(
Oh Lord, that is just too sad. KC, open your mouth and tell the truth for once in your life so that your parents can stop living this lie and start healing.

I really do feel for George. Not only has he lost his precious Caylee but he has to live under the pressures from Cindy no doubt about it. I see Cindy as the one who is in complete control in that home and what she says - goes! I think George is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I wish him well and hope he can stand up to the domineering women in his life. It won't bring Caylee back unfortunately but it may give him some peace.

Suicide threats made by GA. Where was the attempt? He was fine and talking when he was found. Baker Act due to threat of harm to himself. 2 calls to loved ones. Hawaii Motel in Daytona. No weapons found.

He told LE he thought of suicide for a second during his interview/talks in August. This is his second call for help. I just don't think anyone can really help him, they can't make all of this go away.

He definitely needs someone to talk to and a shrink is the perfect person. Just getting it all out will lift some of the burden. If I was him, I would want to shoot myself in the head too.

I hope they don't have to wake "Beautiful" with the news. It might make her angry for the second time in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme