George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the subject of this thread, I did a double, then triple take because I went to bed early last night, and came awake around midnight thinking about George and had such a strong feeling that he was about to commit suicide. I have no phychic abilities, but I did wonder why that thought woke me from a sound sleep. Seeing this thread was chilling, to say the least!

I believe that George has always been the "weak link" in this and that's the reason Casey "choose" him as the one person in the family she wanted to talk to. I think she knew she had to get him on her side. He saw through her long ago, and that's why they didn't get along. I think this man has lived in hell for a long time between Casey and Cindy, and is torn between what he knows in his heart to be true and the constant harping of what he has to do now to "protect" Casey.

So many lives ruined by one person. It just boggles the mind thinking about it all.

Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6(she has been on NG) local...was just on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona. GA got into his car and said he needed time to think. GA did text family members about wanting to end his life. Chief described his mood at as melancholy. Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help. Pings were not a big help. Officers searched parking lots for his car.

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center. He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts.

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found. Reports are that Cindy is on her way.

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him. Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.

Oh this is so sad. I hope George gets the help that he has needed. Prayers being said for him.

Sorry, Haven't read through the thread yet, but I just got up and turned on fox news and they reported that George ran away to a motel room and started texting people that he no longer wanted to live. This is all they said. So I know I must be way behind on all this, but this really was the first I have heard of it. I'll go back and read all the thread to see when this all happened as this is all the info that fox gave.

Well Casey giggled herself silly over her mother crying inconsolably. This ought to send her off into gales of laughter.

Somebody said earlier in the thread that Casey is TOXIC.

Amen.

She poisons, infects and soils everyone she touches. I said it in my sig and I believe it... this family should leave her to Heaven and save themselves.

Dear Lord, please give this man the strength to speak the whole truth and then give him peace. Amen.

Well Casey giggled herself silly over her mother crying inconsolably. This ought to send her off into gales of laughter.

Somebody said earlier in the thread that Casey is TOXIC.

Amen.

She poisons, infects and soils everyone she touches. I said it in my sig and I believe it... this family should leave her to Heaven and save themselves.

She also giggled about her father "going off on reporters" on that same visit. It makes me sick every time I see that video.

We're all aware that a lot of people who attempt suicide are crying out for help and this is what George has done in my opinion.

I pray this is his chance to speak out and tell all he knows.

What a nightmare for the family. :( I hope GA gets better soon. He needs all the strength he can muster to get through this.

Hopefully he's getting the care he needs to deal with what has happened to his family. God be with him.

I hope George can get some help and get peace with what he will likely have to do at KC's trial...testify the truth.

My guess is that he is torn apart because he knows KC did it and is under so much pressure to not talk about that.

He needs to come up with some sort of way to emotionally make it through this trial. Hopefully a good therapist will help.

Dear Lord, please give this man the strength to speak the whole truth and then give him peace. Amen.

Amen!

Just woke up and heard the news. I had no idea it had been going on all night long. Please pray for GA and the family.

How much more can they take?

I hope George can get some help and get peace with what he will likely have to do at KC's trial...testify the truth.

My guess is that he is torn apart because he knows KC did it and is under so much pressure to not talk about that.

He needs to come up with some sort of way to emotionally make it through this trial. Hopefully a good therapist will help.

Bolded by me. I totally agree.

I would be very surprised if the family were not having some sort of councilling before now. I would certainly hope they were offered some.

maybe he's struggling and this is why this all happened
he's struggling inside, confusion, depression, ....
the truth will set him free....

I woke up and decided to check WS. I cannot say that I am shocked at this developement. Of all of the Anthony's, I had posted that I believed George would be the first to break. George drove the car home from the tow yard and that smell will haunt him forever. He is ex-LE. He knows that sooner or later all would come to light. This has all been a tremendous burden on him. Remember that it was said that one night George had blown up and stated he did not want to continue to live a lie? He was ready for the truth to come out then, IMO.

Friday, thank you for the information. GB Tim Miller. He has been 'there' and knows how it hurts to have a murdered and lost loved one. TM is such a great human being.

I have said a prayer for George. The only peace George will ever know is when he tells the truth that has haunted him so. He needs his family now, and I mean HIS side of the family. Not Cindy, not Lee, but his own immediate family.

I also hope and pray that George will get the help he needs. He deserves to be helped and cared for. I hope George lets go and just tells what he knows of this horrific crime. Then he will know that he has done the right thing. IMO, he does not need to go back to that house.

GB George and may he recover.

EXCELLENT post. Maybe now the TRUTH will come out?

I also want to thank FRIDAY, whom we have come to know and trust, for the information.

WTFV just reported that with the latest release of info it probably pushed him over the edge. It also said that they found him through cell phone pings.

My heart goes out to this poor man whose every word and action has been dictated by his wife and murderer daughter. Maybe he'll get a voice of his own now and tell them all where to go.

I really do feel for George. Not only has he lost his precious Caylee but he has to live under the pressures from Cindy no doubt about it. I see Cindy as the one who is in complete control in that home and what she says - goes! I think George is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I wish him well and hope he can stand up to the domineering women in his life. It won't bring Caylee back unfortunately but it may give him some peace.

Precisely, exactly, concisely, think you sumed it up nicely!

My heart goes out to GA, hope he gets the help he needs, he's in crisis because of CA denials and "control freak" role!
My thoughts and prayers are with you George! :prayer:

I really feel bad for GA. I always have. Maybe there will be a silver lining... maybe this will be a turning point for him to accept what his daughter has done and begin to seek real justice for Caylee. The burden of the hell that's been his life for the past six months, coupled with the burden of living a rediculous lie, took its toll. I hope and pray he gets stronger and charts a new course for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth