George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with GA. I cannot imagine what he has been going through ~ and not just since Caylee was reported missing.

Think about who he has been living with for so many years. CA and KC yelling at him. KC pregnant and denying it. CA's attempts to control everything. I'm sure that is only the tip of the iceberg prior to Caylee's disappearance.

I'm so very thankful that GA called for help (whether he realized it or not). I hope he can find some peace and a compassionate person to help him heal.

Poor George.

Getting out of that house and going to a hotel was probably one of the sanest things he did in a long while. I am glad he didn't hurt himself and I also hope he doesn't return to that house.

I have not posted here on the Caylee threads before, but I've posted elsewhere on WS, and I have been following this case closely.

This has drawn me out. I am thrilled to hear George has been found. This family's had enough tragedy already.

I've been following closely also, but, like you have never posted on the Caylee forums. I feel so sorry for GA. Just wanted to add my prayers and good wishes for him to the others.

Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6(she has been on NG) local...was just on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona. GA got into his car and said he needed time to think. GA did text family members about wanting to end his life. Chief described his mood at as melancholy. Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help. Pings were not a big help. Officers searched parking lots for his car.

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center. He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts.

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found. Reports are that Cindy is on her way.

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him. Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.[/QUOTE]

OMG how sad :( I was afraid this might happen. It's amazing how one person (KC) can effect/ruin so many lives...I hope she's proud of herself!!!

It's on The Today show right now.

jmo

I just heard this news on Good Morning America. And of course then hopped on here!
Poor George. I have feared this would happen! I am sure his heart is broken and I sympathize with his hurting and his desperation. I pray that this will be the beginning of help for him and for Cindy.
God bless him, he wanted "to be with Caylee".

God Bless you George...Do any of you think being away
from Cindy and having these people to talk to that he
will open up and pour out what he knows about what
happen to Caylee I don't see how much more he can
take before he breaks and tells everything and for Casey
I don't think she cares about anyone but herself so sad.

George, please know that there are people who care and are praying for you and your family. Caylee is loved by many who never met her and I hope that her love will shine its glowing light on you to give you strength and guidance.

Ditto!!! ITA

Can LE 5150 him to a psych hospital and hold him there until the trial is over???

legally they can only hold him for 72 hours only...each 72 they have to qualify

Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6(she has been on NG) local...was just on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona. GA got into his car and said he needed time to think. GA did text family members about wanting to end his life. Chief described his mood at as melancholy. Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help. Pings were not a big help. Officers searched parking lots for his car.

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center. He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts.

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found. [B]Reports are that Cindy is on her way.
Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him.
Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.[/[/B]QUOTE]

jmo

Well, that oughta fix him right up...: :banghead:

I'm only seeing seven seconds of video of this on WFTV's site. Is there any more?

God Bless you George...Do any of you think being away
from Cindy and having these people to talk to that he
will open up and pour out what he knows about what
happen to Caylee I don't see how much more he can
take before he breaks and tells everything and for Casey
I don't think she cares about anyone but herself so sad.

I think being away from CA and LA will give him time to clear his mind and come up with what he needs to do to be true to himself...which would also be being true to Caylee.

He can't open up to a therapist and "tell all" because therapists are mandatory reporters. Hopefully, a therapist can talk with him without going into specfic details. The therapy would be for George, not for getting info.

George was found thru gps -baker acted now at halifax hospital volusia county -daytona. lee at hospital. no mention of cindy in local news channel 13 orlando . no weapons or drugs. this tragic ordeal has a domino effect and I fear nothing good will come out of this by the time it all ends. I like george , I pray for some level of peace for him.I wish no one in that family must endure any more tragic events. Casey must be facing some incredible time alone in her thoughts-but then again maybe not. she does seem to care for her dad more than anyone else. such a shame--one family destroyed . oh casey, why oh why???

George was found thru gps -baker acted now at halifax hospital volusia county -daytona. lee at hospital. no mention of cindy in local news channel 13 orlando . no weapons or drugs. this tragic ordeal has a domino effect and I fear nothing good will come out of this by the time it all ends. I like george , I pray for some level of peace for him.I wish no one in that family must endure any more tragic events. Casey must be facing some incredible time alone in her thoughts-but then again maybe not. she does seem to care for her dad more than anyone else. such a shame--one family destroyed . oh casey, why oh why???
This is heartbreaking. Yes, Casey, why!???

Do you think once he talks to the theropist he might
want to talk to the police and tell them what he knows ?
I don't see how much more he can take before he breaks
because I feel the police have even more things on Casey
that we don't know about that will come out sooner are later.

I think being away from CA and LA will give him time to clear his mind and come up with what he needs to do to be true to himself...which would also be being true to Caylee.

He can't open up to a therapist and "tell all" because therapists are mandatory reporters. Hopefully, a therapist can talk with him without going into specfic details. The therapy would be for George, not for getting info.

You know, I was just about to say the same thing.

The longer CA and LA are away from George the better. I was thinking why the heck is CA not at the hospital by her husbands side. I bet she has been told to stay away and that will be freaking her out, just imagine it.

Did G really try to take his life, or was contemplating doing so? If he was revived and taken to a mental hosp then he did not use a gun...how did he attempt this, anyone??

I would think LE would call for medical assistance if GA had harmed himself in any way. He would have been transported to the hospital by ambulance. IMO

Heartbreaking News. I feel terrible to hear of George's despair. I wish him a full recovery. I can only imagine his pain.

I wonder if Casey was informed.

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Daytona Beach police said George Anthony is being evaluated at Halifax Hospital after he was found early Friday morning in a Volusia County hotel. He was reported missing on Thursday.

George Anthony is the father of 22-year-old Casey Anthony, who has been charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

George Anthony failed to show up to a meeting his his family and their lawyer. At 2:35 a.m., detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that George was missing. Officers went to his home off Hopespring Drive earlier Thursday to take the report. He was last seen in the Daytona area.

Orange County officers tracked pings from George's cell phone to a location in the Bethune Point area. A vehicle description was given out and he was located at a motel off S. Ridgewood Avenue.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said George sent text messages to his family that he wanted to end his life. Chitwood said George told him that there was a lot of pressure on him and he needed to think.

George was Baker Acted, or involuntarily taken to Halifax Hospital where he is being evaluated. He was personally driven by the police chief.

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue early Friday morning.

George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"We do know George Anthony is saying I don't want to live anymore," Chitwood said.

Email This Story

. . .What a nightmare they are living in!

I pray that people will stop with the horrible bashing of this family. They are real people dealing with a situation that would break most people.

My thoughts exactly. . . It's natural that we are all outraged about what happened to Caylee, but the bashing of the Anthonys, all of them, needs to stop. It's not helping anything, and is only bringing more hurt to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth