George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What Caylee deserves is a Christian burial and not stuck in some godforsaken hole in the ground where no one knows. It is not going to get any better for Caylee and I will bet it gets really bad soon for GA & CA. I expect to see at least one of them and maybe all three of them tried for lying to the FBI.

And how does the anthony statement have anything to do with kc not telling anyone where Caylee is?

I don't believe for a minute it was an accident, I was just saying that she could have told that LIE instead of the zanny lie and already been out of this and getting her time served.

My point was her parents have placed her in her position now by perpetuating the lie, she is going to spend most likely the rest of her life in jail.

Remember on the 911 call there was NOTHING said about a nanny UNTIL CA said "WHO TOOK HER?' KC keyed in on that and from there made up her story in my opinion. She was caught and as usual her mother gave her a way out.

CA tells what she wants KC to say by asking questions - that is the way she queues her to make up her next story. Listen to their interactions. You will hear it.

ITA (on CA queing KC on what lies to tell) but when LA was talking to KC alone before LE was first called by CA, KC told LA that she was not a good mother to Caylee. Could it be that she was alluding to the fact that she accidentally killed her? Then of course CA went and asked her who took her and she totally made up some crazy nanny story instead of fessing up to the truth b/c the crazy story would "absolve" her of being a bad mother. I too hate KC but I'm starting to lean towards the accident theory and then freaking out afterwards.

She was supposed to bring them and other things to him but she never would, so he had to get a warrant for them.

Sorry,I must've missed that part of the report, can you help me out with a page number?

IIRC, that was written by cindy after an episode where casey was going to meet her at Universal and let her see Caylee and then never showed up. I read that in one of the FBI interviews I think! Sorry, its late :rolleyes:

That's correct, Lovejac.

I dunno if it is as well known, but, the reason Casey did that was so she could get Cindy outta the house so she could be taken there by "tattoo-covered guy w/ a common name" in his little green pick-up (Brian B. saw)after Casey got her tattoo. Some decent speculation on the tattoo thread suggests she needed to get some different bras that wouldn't irritate the new tattoo she got on her shoulder.

...FWIW, IMHO, etc. etc.

And Yuri's remarks in the last doc dump indicate that he had been trying to retrieve the pants for awhile. Cindy was NOT cooperative. How long is unclear other than Yuri's indication that his phone calls were unanswered and messages were not returned by Cindy. Hmmmm, yep, I think Yuri is a bit more credible than Cindy.

Could you please tell me where in the docs I can find that information? It makes no sense to me whatsoever that Yuri would be aware of the pants and not take them on the 16th or the 21st when he took other items and then act as if it was new information when Cindy told the other investigators about them on 8/4.

Yeah, she didn't ask TonE or his roomate where Caylee was. In fact, she didn't give them any indication why she was there at all.

Do we know what was said between Cindy and Casey when they were in the hall?

There is solid evidence. Claiming the A's are in denial is one thing, but there is no argument that there is no solid evidence. I would face reality and embrace the overwhelming need to bring justice to Caylee, and bring her to the final resting place she deserves. Been there done that myself. Mark Klaas would agree with me. Dead is dead as harsh as that is. And I can say personally that is pretty damned harsh.

I came into this case believing everything I heard.
I believed the evidence was solid as a rock. But now that I've read all of the forensic reports I dont believe there is anything they have released so far that is conclusive, or even close to it. (strictly re: forensics)

I do not believe KC is innocent. I know she did something to Caylee, and she has been lying through her teeth.
I'm saying that if I was shown the same evidence to prove my child was dead, I would not be 100% convinced.There would always be some doubt. I would still hold onto that tiny bit of hope until there was none. If that makes me crazy, then so be it.:crazy::crazy:

Its kinda like when my dad was told he had a basket ball size tumor in his stomach that was too advanced to operate, or treat. They offerred him a new trial drug that had like a 3% chance of (slightly) shrinking the tumor. They had already said that he only had a few weeks to live, but he went and had the stupid treatment because he was holding onto that tiny bit of hope that it would help.(and he was never a glass is half full kind of person either, lol)
Did it help? Nope. He died 6 weeks after his diagnosis. But it didnt hurt either.

I really don't think GA & CA think they will be feeling that alone in their old age. After all, the new grandchild by Lee could fill that void, right?

What information given to Yuri about the time line was "all lies?"

Everything...the trip to Tampa with Zenaida, et all; all the Jeff H. stuff; and lies of omission, such as not telling about the "big fight" on the 15th of June. Just to name a few.

Everything...the trip to Tampa with Zenaida, et all; all the Jeff H. stuff; and lies of omission, such as not telling about the "big fight" on the 15th of June. Just to name a few.

Cindy did not tell those lies, she relayed to LE what she had been told by Casey. They ASKED her what she had been told. She said she realized those stories were not true.

I really don't think GA & CA think they will be feeling that alone in their old age. After all, the new grandchild by Lee could fill that void, right?

One child does not fill the void of losing another. I think that's an awful thing to say.

One child does not fill the void of losing another. I think that's an awful thing to say.

Well, I think your first sentence is constructive debate. As for the second sentence, you are implying that I'm awful for asking a question?

MOST TELLING as pointed out by another poster. . .

When CA went to TonE's why not ask everyone there when was the last time they saw Caylee? She wasn't embarrassed to tell them how KC would take all their money why wasn't she yelling "Where is Caylee! Your car smells like a dead body! Where is she?!"

In hindsight she said she wishes she would have interrogated them and searched the apt.

No she doesn't. She smelled the car but asked no questions of anyone.

MOST TELLING as pointed out by another poster. . .

When CA went to TonE's why not ask everyone there when was the last time they saw Caylee? She wasn't embarrassed to tell them how KC would take all their money why wasn't she yelling "Where is Caylee! Your car smells like a dead body! Where is she?!"

In hindsight she said she wishes she would have interrogated them and searched the apt.

No she doesn't. She smelled the car but asked no questions of anyone.

Excellent question.

I believe it's Because she already knew that Caylee was dead at that point.

An entire month goes by without Cindy or George ever seeing or speaking to Caylee???

I don't think Cindy would have waited a month before confronting Casey & demanding to see Caylee but yet Cindy says they "communicated every day"

George admitted that he was literally "Right up to the Bumper" of the Pontiac on June 24th & the trunk of the car was just opened because Casey retrieved the gas cans from the trunk.

Are we to believe that he didn't smell the Decomposition while he was standing right next to a trunk that was either wide open or had just been opened moments ago?

The smell of decomposition is very powerful & it would have lingered in the air.

Casey had already started telling her friends the "Squirrel Story" at this point so the car was smelling BEFORE the 24th & it was abandoned only 2 1/2 days later.

QUESTION - George filed a Police report stating that his shed was broken into & 2 gas cans were stolen. Did he ever file a second report saying that he had "Found" the gas cans after Casey returned them or that he knew who had stolen them?

George admitted that Casey had stolen gas in the past so why file a police report in the first place?

He had to have known it was Casey that stole them or "borrowed" them.

I think GA's entire "Gas can" story is a lie but I think the Gas cans & the 24th are crucial clues.

It does not hinder the case to find Caylee, because Caylee is DEAD.

It does hinder KC being able to get out of jail before she is 90 though. If she had told that it was an accident in the beginning and that she freaked out, this would have been over by now and she would have been out of jail in 3-5 years.

Now because the Anthony's have gone along and built up all the stories and her insane rantings about a nanny who doesn't exist the ONLY question is whether KC will get LIFE without parole or with possibility of parole..........

Which means does she spend her entire life in a woman's prison or does she get out in 35 or 40 years. Either way GA & CA will never see her out of jail again in their lifetimes.

If they had told her TELL THE TRUTH - we won't go along with ANY lies and if they had told the truth themselves and not tried to cover up they would have seen their daughter out of jail - But NO........they did it their way.

Their way got them the lotto...........bang !!

KC is out of their hair forever they don't have to spend the money to bury Caylee, because they can keep collecting money to hunt her and they might even get a "get out of jail free" card after January when KC leaves for state prison.
~ bolding is mine ~
That is quite possibly the most horrible thing I have read in a post to date....just awful :(

You're right, it is about as awful as it gets here. The way I see this situation is that most of these people consider themseves to be "adjunct" police. The problem is that they cannot separate facts from feelings. If a person doesn't behave the way they perceive to be proper, they attack and villify. Quite unprofessional and ludicrous when they present themselves as being seriously interested in crime solution.

I've read some things that have had me scratching my head about the actual police work that was done in the case. Quite a few times, I've learned that the police did not do what seems now to have been reasonable and diligent. The Anthonys also said and did things that may now be viewed as unreasonable. That's all hindsight.

There isn't a shred of solid evidence that the Anthonys did anything to cover up the murder of their grandchild. There isn't a shred of evidence that they did anything to hinder the rescue or recovery of the child. THey were forthright from the beginning and indeed, had they not contacted LE, who would even know Caylee was missing as opposed to having been adopted or given to her father?

I hope that the judge in this case makes damned sure that the jurors are properly questioned and verified to NOT be members of any of these sites. What I see here is akin to the Salem witch trials, where hysterics and slander caused tragedy to innocent people. The crazy assumptions made by people who do not know the first thing about real criminology except what they see on TV make for a farce of a trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back