George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only healthy if they admit to themselves (and preferably the public as well) that Caylee was in the trunk. Remember, to this day, they publicly deny that.

I agree that the Anthonys cannot heal until they come out of denial about EVERYTHING. There are a lot of behaviors that they must *own* in order to move on in a healthy manner--that is, if they have any real desire to do so.

I can certainly understand why many are suspicious of the A's motives here, but they are in a position of being damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they do not take down their pool, it's suspicious. If they do take down their pool, it will be suspicious. I realize they have put themselves in that position but even if they publicly spoke the complete truth now, would anyone believe them or would they just be seen as having an ulterior motive?

I do not like GA and CA for what they have allowed to happen to the memory of little Caylee. They played a role in her murderer going free. They are no doubt making money off this horrible tragedy.

But at least they got rid of the death car. I cannot say for sure why they did it, but I am glad they did it.

It's only healthy if they admit to themselves (and preferably the public as well) that Caylee was in the trunk. Remember, to this day, they publicly deny that.

Im wondering if they will reveal this on Dr P's show? They sat and heard all the testimony of the experts on the air samples....surely they must know by now, and accepted, Caylee was in that trunk:(
I think they must know by now. And be ready to admit it. They might still be confused as to what exactly it was that Casee did to her. And WHY.

Good for GA. Maybe he actually had to stand up to CA and do it, but he did. I can't forget he LE interview he asked for after driving the stinking car home, talking about the car and about KC, I can't forget the media photo of him crying in the car after LE told him the remains were Caylee. GA knows, he is just hen pecked and has to do what CA says. Hopefully the KC allegations will give him some courage to change that pattern. If not, it is his life to live hearing CA b**ch or changing it to something more honest, natural, and tolerable.

They could have sold the "hearse" for a good bit of money, some people love "muderabilia".

Good for George. One small step, but I am proud of him!

To calculate those odds of probability, one would need a reference point. So has this weird set of circumstances ever happened before? Or how many times before? If this has never happened before, then the odds are set by the number of cars going to the wreckers in human history. Like about 1 billion to 1. Which is a handy ratio here. It is also the same odds as a lawyer taking a car to the wreckers........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the lawyer or someone from Dr P's show called and alerted the media. Good PR to get back in publics good standing?
If you start a Foundation you'd better make sure people like you.. JMO
I do think it strange that a TV crew happened to be there.

First Caylee's shoes and now this...

*deep sigh*

The A's will never *get* it.

They make me sick. And sad. They are energy vampires, even over the interwebz! I just want them to stop. Just STOP. I don't want to ever hear or know anything about them again in my whole life. But they are forcing me to take notice of them because of the moneygrubbing, PR-ho ways. I MUST be exposed to their disgustingness because I CANNOT allow it to go by the wayside so they can PROFIT. Evil thrives when it goes unnoticed!

I wish they would just go back to their normal lives, the same ole same ole tedium - with their house in forclosure, FICA robbing them blind, working the same jobs and driving the same cars. (Until they lose them after selling everything they own because of bankruptcy.) Everything exactly the same EXCEPT no darling Caylee. Then they would feel the ACHE, the AGONY of what they have done. This life of distraction and scheming and wannabe jetsetting is so very repulsive.

I truly loathe and detest their every action. In some ways I wish the car was locked up in the Smithsonian, preserved for any future need. Also because once again, they have CONTROL over evidence of what Fica did and they DESTROYED it. And that PEEVES me off no end. Their past behaviors mimicking their present.... uggggg. They are SO depressing. I felt bereft when I saw that evidence tape on the crushed car. Things like that bring the whole shocking verdict a stark reality ONCE AGAIN.

I still cant believe whats happened. She is out. And wandering around among us. And the car with evidence tape still on it, evidence of WHAT SHE DID is being destroyed for ever. :(

ETA - and yes, I do think they agreed to this for PR. And for whatever you get for a crushed car. PUKE.

I just hope his gas can wasn't left in there...after all, it was a part of him. I wondered if Lee was there, kissing his wrist, blubbering, PSF...PSF...

oh gosh I brayed out hysterical laughter when I read that, my 17yo came running to see and he just doesnt get it, I cant explain it either! by then it wouldnt be so dang funny :floorlaugh:

I'm glad they didn't sell it.
I'm glad it wasn't saved for Casey.
I'm glad Caylee's hearse is gone.

Dad goes from wanting her to take care of her drivers license while behind bars to destroying the car she drove while Caylee was deceased and missing. Dad has said all along he knew in his gut what the smell was too bad thanks to Jose, the jury did not believe him.
(Or Cindy, Gerus, his handler DJF, Crime scene investigators, Dr. Vass...)
:banghead:

Some would have liked to have seen this car preserved, for what purpose? Look at all the evidence there was pointing to a decomposing body that was either Cindy, Shirley, Casey or Caylee in that trunk. It's over.

Caylee did not get a funeral or burial, her murderer made sure of that. I believe this was George's way of honoring her memory because this car, this stink was the last thing left of his granddaughter. I would not want to remember this precious baby that way. Aren't these people allowed to move on? This, to me, was a message to us, Casey, Cindy and Caylee from George.

Message received loud and clear.

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

To prove to the curious and the conspiracy theorists that the Sunfire was in fact detroyed? :waitasec:

All I know is I didn't see George make a statement, I also didn't see footage of him driving up and handing over the paperwork... it is mostly photographs of the crushed vehicle.

Im wondering if they will reveal this on Dr P's show? They sat and heard all the testimony of the experts on the air samples....surely they must know by now, and accepted, Caylee was in that trunk:(
I think they must know by now. And be ready to admit it. They might still be confused as to what exactly it was that Casee did to her. And WHY.

Really?

"Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the Jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented and the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them."

Lippman's statement snipped by me.

Her family knew crucial gaps in the story that the SA's were missing. The A's didn't want her to get the death penalty. SA's could never bring up "the fight" from the 15th because they couldn't prove it happened. I don't think anyone was expecting her to be acquitted.

I surmise they have a pretty good idea of what was done to Caylee and exactly why.

Do you really think those officers were at the A's to protect them just from protesters? I don't...

I'm glad they didn't sell it.
I'm glad it wasn't saved for Casey.
I'm glad Caylee's hearse is gone.

Dad goes from wanting her to take care of her drivers license while behind bars to destroying the car she drove while Caylee was deceased and missing. Dad has said all along he knew in his gut what the smell was too bad thanks to Jose, the jury did not believe him.
(Or Cindy, Gerus, his handler DJF, Crime scene investigators, Dr. Vass...)
:banghead:

Some would have liked to have seen this car preserved, for what purpose? Look at all the evidence there was pointing to a decomposing body that was either Cindy, Shirley, Casey or Caylee in that trunk. It's over.

Caylee did not get a funeral or burial, her murderer made sure of that. I believe this was George's way of honoring her memory because this car, this stink was the last thing left of his granddaughter. I would not want to remember this precious baby that way. Aren't these people allowed to move on? This, to me, was a message to us, Casey, Cindy and Caylee from George.

Message received loud and clear.

To prove to the curious and the conspiracy theorists that the Sunfire was in fact detroyed? :waitasec:

All I know is I didn't see George make a statement, I also didn't see footage of him driving up and handing over the paperwork... it is mostly photographs of the crushed vehicle.

excellent post eidetic. to add to your point about why the media was there, well. the media is interested in everything and anything casey. i would be surprised if they WEREN'T there. just because they were there, it doesn't mean george or lippman called them there. imo. i also did not see footage of george driving up there...and actually, in that video, there isn't even footage of the car being crushed. just the aftermath. is there footage of the actual crushing somewhere?

excellent post eidetic. to add to your point about why the media was there, well. the media is interested in everything and anything casey. i would be surprised if they WEREN'T there. just because they were there, it doesn't mean george or lippman called them there. imo.
+bbm+
Yep, true. It'd only take one hound to be hanging around Hopespring when the deathmobile was towed. Doesn't take long for the word to spread amongst those guys.

GA did the right thing, and there's plenty of bending over backwards to find fault with it. Perhaps, just perhaps, he's not a monster, he's an American husband and father with imperfections of his own, who was tossed into a nightmare that he can only claw his way out of. That clawing has sometimes been ugly, even desperate, but how can we judge so harshly if we've never been in the same predicament?

IMHO, a proper move for the A's no matter what their motive.
While I was initially reading about this this, I had a feeling of
healing peace knowing that this item of sadness no longer exists in this world. It is a move to begin to close this chapter and move on to the other CrAzY stuff that is happening. I for one, am glad to see this car go. Glad THEY did it....hoping they do more healthy things for themselves as well.

Let's not kid ourselves, the Anthonys only motive to crush that car is as Cindy says, "to improve public opinion".

Motive to improve public opinion = monetary donations to their newest foundation of which their very own Attorney has admitted will provide the Anthonys with salaries. :rolleyes:

The only "health" the Anthonys have ever seemed to be concerned with is the health of their bank account.

IMHO George was always the architect of the clean up, from day one and nothing is new, now he is finishing the job.

Since KC is due back in Florida - it is not over till it is over.
GA is getting rid of things that may by chance have one trace left in them.

IMHO George was always the architect of the clean up, from day one and nothing is new, now he is finishing the job.

Since KC is due back in Florida - it is not over till it is over.
GA is getting rid of things that may by chance have one trace left in them.

Just curious, but do you believe this is a self-assigned duty due to his own personal guilt of somehow being directly involved in the crime, or an assignment doled out by Cindy?

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

The news crew seems to have arrived after the car had been towed since they showed footage of it already crushed. I'd agree if there had been a caravan of paparazzi following the car to the salvage yard, or even one shot of GA or Lippman - seems to me they were called after the fact for a little publicity themselves. I have yet to see coverage on any of the usual news outlets.

What use do they have for the car? Had they sold it I would be irate about it, crushing it? Not so much - the right thing to do IMO.

Let's not kid ourselves, the Anthonys only motive to crush that car is as Cindy says, "to improve public opinion".

Motive to improve public opinion = monetary donations to their newest foundation of which their very own Attorney has admitted will provide the Anthonys with salaries. :rolleyes:

The only "health" the Anthonys have ever seemed to be concerned with is the health of their bank account.

I'm not so sure the reason is soley about improving public opinion. They had to destroy the car, like they had to cremate Caylee's remains. At some point science will catch up with the circumstantial evidence and would be able to prove beyond any doubt how Caylee died and that her lifeless body was in that car.

Wow, this really is the bottom line, isn't it? Those six little words say it all.

I'm not at all trying to be argumentative, but what is the question of the pool about? I never believed the DT's allegation that Caylee accidentally drowned, or even that she was drowned on purpose, in the pool. I certainly never believed the outrageous scenario JB presented in court with GA handing the dead baby to Casey and yelling, "Look what you've done!". I really thought I was in the majority and now I am confused. Help?

The Anthony's don't deserve any awards for getting rid of the car that FCA drove around with Caylee in the trunk. What else were they going to do with a car with an odor that wasn't going to go away.
Their PR will never work with me. They sealed their rep. When they lied ,covered up and sold Caylee's pics for $$$$$. All to save a hateful daughter who coils have cared less for beautiful little Caylee.

I'm glad the car is destroyed. It needed to be. Whether we like or dislike George and Cindy Anthony, keeping the car would have been wrong for them mentally. Selling it would have been horrid. Crushing it was the right thing to do, it closes that chapter and no one can steal it now. I don't know the motivation for crushing it, I will never know and it really isn't my bee's wax. I have my own ideas of why but I'm not fretting over them because like I said, it isn't my bee's wax. At least now I know there won't be a traveling Casey show involving the death mobile and that makes me happy because I actually feared it someday coming true and earning some pesos for Mr Baez and his girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024